4 Hostages Rescued?!

Islam is unique in the modern world in that it can justify doing evil, if the objective is deemed to be good. Mo himself lied, cheated, and killed when it was convenient, and his actions are by definition "good" to Mohammedans.

They support killing gays, and the gays support them.

Go figure.

Knowing the vermin Israeli Nazis , I would not believe the story at any price without independent verification .

Look at the wicked and evil Fake news they served up after October 7 th--- babies executed , babies burned in ovens , multiple rape .
100 % Fake and now 100% discounted

Mossad and the insane Hitler Impersonator should never be trusted for the truth .

They support killing gays, and the gays support them.

Go figure.
I wonder how many conservatives were created in Israel on October 7th. Those villages bordering Gaza were all Biden style liberals who thought they were living peacefully alongside these Arabs.

I wonder how many conservatives were created in Israel on October 7th. Those villages bordering Gaza were all Biden style liberals who thought they were living peacefully alongside these Arabs.
Doesn’t it strike you strange though, that the LBGTQ supports Hamas that wants them dead, and protest against Israel that takes in gays from Gaza, offering them protection, and trying to rid Palestinian of the people that want them dead?

What morons.

Doesn’t it strike you strange though, that the LBGTQ supports Hamas that wants them dead, and protest against Israel that takes in gays from Gaza, offering them protection, and trying to rid Palestinian of the people that want them dead?

What morons.
Trying to understand liberalism will drive you insane

Knowing the vermin Israeli Nazis , I would not believe the story at any price without independent verification .

Look at the wicked and evil Fake news they served up after October 7 th--- babies executed , babies burned in ovens , multiple rape .

Mossad and the insane Hitler Impersonator should never be trusted for the truth .
Your source? Forgot; you don’t have any

100% true and you know it. I've had your demonic ass on ignore since October 7th along with so many others. I was curious what lies your were spreading and I wasn't disappointed. You people hav your own version of "reality"

Nah, we all know that it happened and your feeble attempt to deny that it happened isnt going to save Gaza. They can die by the thousands and no one is going to give a fuck. They are shit people and they will die like shit people. If they didnt suck so much, a tiny jewish country wouldnt be able to smack them around, but muslims are dumb as fuck, so they are pitiful on the battlefield and very easy to kill.

I dont want to hear about the palestinian children either. They are future dirtbag terror loving, women raping muslims. These shit people will die and there isnt a fucking thing you can do about it, Go ahead and whine, we dont care. :dunno:

Jews are infinitely superior to muslims.

Last edited:

100% discounted and fake? Is that why it's been proven over and over again?

on a more specific note,,
the hostages were being guarded by civilians in private apartments not in a hamas stronghold,,

This is why I really don't give a damn about Gaza.

They know where the hostages are and they know where their terrorist leaders are. They deserve to be carpet bombed.

Forum List

Back