40% of Americans now favor Trump's Impeachment

This 40% number has gone up 10% in the last two weeks. Anyone figure out why yet?

I'm sure that number will be growing quickly too.
Can you start an interesting Thread?
The fact that almost half the country wants your lunatic gone isn't interesting enough for you? Lol
Just Los Angeles. But yeah, you keep thinking the fake news is real. It helps Trump.
Where does it say only Los Angeles?
Please respond.
So we should base general elections on one state rather than the whole country?

Because there were so many qualified Democrats?
No just one very qualified vs the man who proves he's an AH every day? you proud of your choice ? Why?
Because he's doing good things for America and forcing other countries to grow up.
Good things like dirtying our rivers and streams letting Chinahave a HUGE advantage in alternative energy jobs etc.
What's trump's plan for developing alternative energy?
Please inform me.
In other words, you want the US to become a Totalitarian, Command Economy, Nation.
You are truly a Communist leading towards tyranny.
He's now off and running on his LSD trip. I know I have you on the ropes when you starting lying about me.
I responded directly to what you posted.
You actually believe the government should run the country as opposed to maintaining it's infrastructure and maintaining national security.
You're a Communist.

This 40% number has gone up 10% in the last two weeks. Anyone figure out why yet?

I'm sure that number will be growing quickly too.
The fact that almost half the country wants your lunatic gone isn't interesting enough for you? Lol
Just Los Angeles. But yeah, you keep thinking the fake news is real. It helps Trump.
Please respond.
3 cities: LA, Detroit and NYC.

IMG_0438.JPG
Said Robert DeNiro....
:lol:

DeNiro or Michael Moore hates should be political litmus tests for the true American patriot. Vote for anyone that those two hate.
In reality DeNiro hasn't made a good movie in over 20 years. He's become desperate for limelight. And now he's glorified by the unhinged Trump haters LOL
There it goes like clockwork. Someone tells the truth about Trump and you feel it's your job to attack him.
DiNiro continues to be one of the most respected actors in the world. Trump's a laughing stock in the world..

Please respond.
Funny the Trump whore fake Groucho won't address any of my questions. Too painful for him.

Please respond.
Funny the Trump whore fake Groucho won't address any of my questions. Too painful for him.
Because you're unhinged and entertaining to laugh at. It's marvelous.

No just one very qualified vs the man who proves he's an AH every day? you proud of your choice ? Why?
Because he's doing good things for America and forcing other countries to grow up.
Good things like dirtying our rivers and streams letting Chinahave a HUGE advantage in alternative energy jobs etc.
What's trump's plan for developing alternative energy?
Please inform me.
In other words, you want the US to become a Totalitarian, Command Economy, Nation.
You are truly a Communist leading towards tyranny.
He's now off and running on his LSD trip. I know I have you on the ropes when you starting lying about me.
I responded directly to what you posted.
You actually believe the government should run the country as opposed to maintaining it's infrastructure and maintaining national security.
You're a Communist.
I never mentioned any of those things. You're so shook up you're just pulling shit out of your ass.

Is this yet another example of " WINNING?"

Plus 10 more republicans have come out against the Comrade.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

Poll: 4 in 10 support impeaching Trump

Is this from the same group that claimed the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning the election? Yes... OK, I can safely ignore it.

Forty percent of registered voters support impeaching President Trump, according to a poll released Thursday from the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP).

Nearly half of voters, 48 percent, are opposed to impeaching Trump, and 12 percent remain unsure, according to the poll.

Pollsters also found that a majority of voters, 52 percent, would prefer former President Obama in his old role rather than Trump; 43 percent prefer Trump, and 5 percent are uncertain.

“Usually a newly elected president is at the peak of their popularity and enjoying their honeymoon after taking office,” PPP President Dean Debnam said in a statement.

As we know that over 40% of the country is democrat and relies on We The People for a handout.....this is surprising ?

52% of Americans want Obama back over Trump.
This is a deplorable's nightmare.
Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people either.

Please run Michelle....

We'd see how bad they want them back.
Michelle says she has no interest in running. You do know she has double the approval rating as your Comrade don't you?

Until she runs.

You really think if there was a good chance she'd win....she would not run ?

You can bet hubby would love to safe his miserable legacy.

Is this from the same group that claimed the shrilary had a 93% chance of winning the election? Yes... OK, I can safely ignore it.
I already responded to your absurd logic in this thread.

Funny. All you would have had to do is watch what Trump says and acts to see why this country has had it with this petulant insecure child.

Please run Michelle....

Michelle says she has no interest in running. You do know she has double the approval rating as your Comrade don't you?

Until she runs.

Nope. She has no desire to be in politics . If you ever watched the news you'd know these things. But instead you're stuck on RW media.

Please run Michelle....

Until she runs.

Such a miserable legacy that over half the country wants him back.
Boo ya!

Forum List

Back