5 rock bands who SUCK

I hate their awful sound and shotty instruments

Admittedly, yes, some folks don't like the simple raw sound of pop/punk.

IMO? When I was younger, I was never a fan of over-produced electronic new wave music like Tears for fears, Duran Duran, Depechmode, etc.
I think modern pop music, all this rap and auto-tuned stuff, is just awful, but to each their own.

I used to love all the classic-rock and folk rock music. It's all right now. It just sort of bores me now though. It doesn't really excite me as much as it used to.
(Though I have been keeping an eye on Gretta Van Fleet with interest. . . )

I don't even care much for popular music anymore. I get headaches if I listen to too much music, radio, TEE VEE, etc.

I prefer blues, classical, jazz, and freestyle stuff I haven't heard before.

If I have heard it before, I get bored after a little while. . . .

I honestly can't say, why I prefer silence, or the sound of the birds singing, or the sound of the wind, or the sound of the rain to everything else these days. . .

Fuggs
Debbie Boone
David Peel and the Lower eastside
Captain and Tennille
Jackson 5

Oh ROCK BANDS,.....well, I still hate Debbie Boone and Captain and Tennille

Admittedly, yes, some folks don't like the simple raw sound of pop/punk.

IMO? When I was younger, I was never a fan of over-produced electronic new wave music like Tears for fears, Duran Duran, Depechmode, etc.
I think modern pop music, all this rap and auto-tuned stuff, is just awful, but to each their own.

I used to love all the classic-rock and folk rock music. It's all right now. It just sort of bores me now though. It doesn't really excite me as much as it used to.
(Though I have been keeping an eye on Gretta Van Fleet with interest. . . )

I don't even care much for popular music anymore. I get headaches if I listen to too much music, radio, TEE VEE, etc.

I prefer blues, classical, jazz, and freestyle stuff I haven't heard before.

If I have heard it before, I get bored after a little while. . . .

I honestly can't say, why I prefer silence, or the sound of the birds singing, or the sound of the wind, or the sound of the rain to everything else these days. . .
I like Tears for F ..only have like 3 songs 😞

These two posts have absolutely invalidated any credibility you ever had, which was little to none, and eliminates the possibility you will ever earn any credibility in the future. Your opinions going forward mean nothing.
Geez
Joking around on M and Z
F off

I honestly can't think of a ROCK -n- ROLL band that ever bothered me.

I think I liked it all growing up. I love all music.

The only one, I think I ever changed the station on. . . was, that group. Cinderella. That singers voice just irritated me.

. . . and this new stuff. But I don't consider it really rock and roll. If I sense the use of a drum machine or auto-tune, that's it, I'm changing the station.

Now listen to them as old guys. How can you not like this or get emotive?

Forum List

Back