5 years ago today - Sandy Hook

what is a false flag ??
why does the Deep State needs false flags?:dunno:

When this corporate entity that we call "government" needs to sway public opinion, keep the masses afraid or wish to implement more draconian control measures, they will stage events like Sandy Hoax, the Boston bombings, the Charleston and Pulse night club events or actual attacks with a patsy already picked out like the OKC bombing and the WTC bombings of 1993 and 2001.

The term false flag is derived from what pirate ships would do when wanting to get close to another ship. They would hoist up the flag of a country friendly to it's victim so it could get close enough to board.

Some of that is true. There are other real events you could have cited that actually did open a door to said draconian control measures.

Sandy Hook is not one of them. Leave these victims the FUCK alone.
\

Sorry that you are offended, Pogo......but Sandy Hook was a staged event that had been in the making/planned over two years before it lamely played out. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the official story.

Oh Bull Fucking Shit. For fucking what?

We have a gun culture in this country. A fetish. And an extremely sick one. If you can't face that, you're not ready for discussion on this shit. That's what killed these 20 innocent kids, and their teachers, and close to a thousand more since then. And you would step all over those bodies, and their grieving parents and siblings, just to get your self-indulgent internet fantasy on. Because it's all about Numero Uno and your attention, and fuck everybody else.

Grow a life, LOSER. Onto Ignore with your worthless carcass. Go fuck yourself, subhuman.
Firearms are works of art, not only that the very presence/abundance of them is the reason for the Optimism in this country.

When I bought my .45 Thompson semi automatic, I had to do an extensive FBI and VA state background check. Are you that daft to not know that? You really are that stupid to believe the liars of the liberal left? Don't answer I know you are THAT STUPID..

Nope Rocks is correct - you are a dumb fuck.

I can go to ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds and buy anything I want from a private seller with no background check. I can go to gun shows in at least 25 states and do the same. I can also carry concealed in 15 states with no license and no special training.

And I can be mentally ill now and go buy a gun at Dick's or Cabela's

Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness
No, private firearm sales are none of your fucking business, so shut the fuck up you cowardly motherfucker

Oh okay - so you're good with a "private seller" that has a commercial van full of heavy artillery and goes from gun show to gun show while having another couple hundred units up for sale on Armslist?

Then you're an idiot

When I bought my .45 Thompson semi automatic, I had to do an extensive FBI and VA state background check. Are you that daft to not know that? You really are that stupid to believe the liars of the liberal left? Don't answer I know you are THAT STUPID..

I can go to ARMSLIST - Firearms Classifieds and buy anything I want from a private seller with no background check. I can go to gun shows in at least 25 states and do the same. I can also carry concealed in 15 states with no license and no special training.

No, private firearm sales are none of your fucking business, so shut the fuck up you cowardly motherfucker

Oh okay - so you're good with a "private seller" that has a commercial van full of heavy artillery and goes from gun show to gun show while having another couple hundred units up for sale on Armslist?

Then you're an idiot
You obviously have not been to gun shows, you should not believe Hollywood it makes you look like a fucking retard

Bump stocks had nothing to do with Sandy Hook.

Universal background checks have nothing to do with Sandy Hook.

Keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people is already the law. At Sandy Hook, he killed his mother to get access to the guns, which, last I checked, murder was illegal too!

You are 0 for 3. So what else do you have have?

Do you realize how idiotic these arguments sound? Well Lanza didn't use a bump stock so banning bump stocks would never have reduced the number killed and injured in Vegas.

Stop it - :ahole-1:

Then you're an idiot

The fact that you believe that is happening points the direction to the idiot in this conversation.

Then you're an idiot

The fact that you believe that is happening points the direction to the idiot in this conversation.

Damn straight it's happening - Time you smelled the coffee!

Then you're an idiot

No doubt, Like I said he obviously has not been to any gun shows...

Keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people is already the law. At Sandy Hook, he killed his mother to get access to the guns, which, last I checked, murder was illegal too!

Do you realize how idiotic these arguments sound? Well Lanza didn't use a bump stock so banning bump stocks would never have reduced the number killed and injured in Vegas.

I am so sorry you cannot keep your arguments straight and know nothing about firearms.

The Las Vegas shooter would have killed just as many, if not more had he not been using a bump stock! We can be thankful that he was just as much an idiot as you or more would have likely died.

Then you're an idiot

Ok, Prove it. Go to a gun show and buy as you say happens. I guarantee you you can’t

I am so sorry you cannot keep your arguments straight and know nothing about firearms.

The Las Vegas shooter would have killed just as many, if not more had he not been using a bump stock!
Probably more, Bump stocks are inherently inaccurate

Then you're an idiot
You obviously have not been to gun shows, you should not believe Hollywood it makes you look like a fucking retard
what do you mean "Make you look like"? They fucking are retarded even when TRUTH is shoved down their throats.

firstdemocrat.jpg

And what has congress done?

Bupkis ... Sad :(

Sandy Hook shooting victims remembered - CNN

What has congress done? LMFAO.

When will these heartless republicans pass a bill to bring the Sandy Hook victims back to life?

Seriously, wtf is Congress supposed to do about a tragedy? Are you trying to tell me that if we simply send the right people to Washington, violence will cease? Methinks you've vastly overestimated the potential efficiency of government.

Then you're an idiot

That would be illegal, and you have zero evidence of any of that happening. So I guess by your logic we need to pass another law so they can break another useless unenforceable law that they aren't breaking already?

You honestly don't believe law enforcement officers attend shows like this looking for people like you described?

Why do we pay BATFE agents for?

Then you're an idiot

That would be illegal, and you have zero evidence of any of that happening. So I guess by your logic we need to pass another law so they can break another useless unenforceable law that they aren't breaking already?

You honestly don't believe law enforcement officers attend shows like this looking for people like you described?

Got a meeting - back to you in an hour or so with buttloads of proof.

What should they do? Amend the Constitution of our most important right?

Dafuk does the First Amendment have to do with Sandy Hook? :cuckoo:
The first amendment is protected by the second. They all are.
"without ammunition, there can be no revolution"

Oh fucking bullshit. The 1A is in that position because it's the most basic, the most vital, that from which all else flow. It's about THOUGHT, which is where everything starts. Without free thought --- THERE ARE NO RIGHTS AT ALL.

And I can say any of this without needing to "defend" it with a fucking firearm.

You've got a point, there. You can say what you want without having to defend your freedom with a gun, and that pretty much says it all, right?

Things are prosperous enough right this second that your freedom of speech isn't under imminent threat. That pretty much proves, beyond the shadow of a reasonable doubt, that things will be this propsperous forevermore, no matter what happens, right? Since nobody's threatening your freedom right now, then heretofore nobody's freedom shall ever be threatened in these lands! Isn't it great how history has shown us that all prosperity is permanent? I'm so in love with how the living conditions for humanity only trend upward ever.

images.jpg

Then you're an idiot

Got a meeting - back to you in an hour or so with buttloads of proof.

Are you going to a meeting of your head and your ass because it's already there! There's a buttload for you!

Forum List

Back