50 people shot in Chicago Memorial Day weekend

They are Trumps and the Mayors problem, not Oblama's

Must explain why Obammy never goes back - too dangerous. :hellno: :scared1:

:Boom2: :afro: :wine::meow: :evil: :flameth: :FIREdevil:

:booze: :dev2: :flameth:
:flameth: :dev3: :cheers2: :420: :Boom2:
I am sure it is in certain sectors, but then again, it is a problem that all big cities have.
How delightful. Attempting to minimize the murders as acceptable when Chicago has the most black on black murder of any city.
I never said they were acceptable, just that it occurs and is a problem.
No, but that's what your were trying to do. Liberals always deflect and then lie.

They are Trumps and the Mayors problem, not Oblama's

I am sure it is in certain sectors, but then again, it is a problem that all big cities have.
How delightful. Attempting to minimize the murders as acceptable when Chicago has the most black on black murder of any city.
No, but that's what your were trying to do. Liberals always deflect and then lie.
I see you are obsessed with pigeonholing..

Shill deflection, at best.

Do you have enough pockets for all the dysphemisms you carry, or do you carry a fanny pack?

[

Their guns are just like my guns. My guns haven't loaded themselves, walked out of my front door and shot at any innocents in such a long time........:bye1:

You have a thug problem, not a gun problem.

NO!

It is the fault of the gun, it forces people to be thugs.

Next you'll claim that the GIN BOTTLE isn't the cause of Bode being a drunk. People are not responsible for their actions, things are...

Do you have enough pockets for all the dysphemisms you carry, or do you carry a fanny pack?
dysphemisms
Awesome Moon. Is that a real word?

dysphemisms
Awesome Moon. Is that a real word?
It is the opposite of euphemisms.

Thank goodness the guns are innocent of any wrongdoing!
libtard-logic.jpg

Thank goodness the guns are innocent of any wrongdoing!

Their guns are just like my guns. My guns haven't loaded themselves, walked out of my front door and shot at any innocents in such a long time........:bye1:

You have a thug problem, not a gun problem.
As I said...thank goodness the guns are innocent.

Now if you could just keep those damn guns from driving from Chicago to the Ohio Valley to make kids buy all of their heroin....

Our cops need to talk to you. They keep arresting the Chicago thugs instead of the real culprit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back