50 people shot in Chicago Memorial Day weekend

That is terrible - Chitcago should enact tough gun legislation.

We did.

Then the National Rampage Association went to court and got it overturned.

The Chitcago ferals would have abided by the laws?

Why would they?

Somebody's got to keep the lazy, worthless, RWNJ population down.

never heard of RNWj

why is there so much feral on feral shootings?

Thank goodness the guns are innocent of any wrongdoing!

Their guns are just like my guns. My guns haven't loaded themselves, walked out of my front door and shot at any innocents in such a long time........:bye1:

You have a thug problem, not a gun problem.
As I said...thank goodness the guns are innocent.

As is the gin bottle. :thup:

Yes they should. The gun laws they have are worthless because you can walk across the street and buy anything you want.

And yet, the gun nutters say we need even more guns.

Dummies.

Guns aren't the problem in Chicago....the ACLU and the democrats are the problem. The democrat mayors who have been in control of the city for decades have allowed the Chicago police to lose 2,000 cops....the ACLU has put so much paperwork on them for any interaction with the community that cops are tied up with paperwork.......and after the democrats supported black lies matter, the cops have stopped their non 911 police work.....stops are down 80%.........

The gangs know this, and they are rampaging across the city because of it.....

The people doing the shooting...are also currently getting less than 3 years in prison for repeat gun crimes...another factor. The democrats are currently fighting the move by the police commissioner down state to get the 3 year minimum for gun crimes pushed up to 7 years...chicago democrats are fighting this tooth and nail....

Yes they should. The gun laws they have are worthless because you can walk across the street and buy anything you want.

And yet, the gun nutters say we need even more guns.

Dummies.

Nope......the gun laws are fine....if you commit a crime with a gun you can be arrested......but the cops have pulled back on making stops...by 80%.....and even if prosecuted and convicted, chicago criminals get less than 3 years for repeat gun felonies......

We did.

Then the National Rampage Association went to court and got it overturned.

The Chitcago ferals would have abided by the laws?

Why would they?

Somebody's got to keep the lazy, worthless, RWNJ population down.

Right wingers aren't the ones shooting people in Chicago...it is a democrat controlled city.....

No need to worry about Chicago. Trump said:

"If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!"

7:25 PM - 24 Jan 2017

I am sure that we can expect the same level of success that Trump has had with funding the wall, balancing the budget, paying off the debt, appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary, repealing ACA, shutting down Planned Parenthood, and banning immigration from certain countries.

Last edited:
No need to worry about Chicago. Trump said:

"If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!"

7:25 PM - 24 Jan 2017

I am sure that we can expect the same level of success that Trump has had with funding the wall, balancing the budget, paying off the debt, appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary, repealing ACA, shutting down Planned Parenthood, and banning immigration from certain countries.
DJ Trump better get the Fed's ready to go in then.

Nothing has changed in Chi-Town.

Nor will it.

Guns aren't the problem in Chicago....the ACLU and the democrats are the problem. The democrat mayors who have been in control of the city for decades have allowed the Chicago police to lose 2,000 cops....the ACLU has put so much paperwork on them for any interaction with the community that cops are tied up with paperwork.......and after the democrats supported black lies matter, the cops have stopped their non 911 police work.....stops are down 80%........

Yeah, so, um, when you have cops like Jason van Dyke on the force, we can afford to lose guys like that. The reason why they have to do so much paperwork is because guys like John Burg used to torture false confessions out of people. In short, I don't want to hear the CPD whining that we don't trust them because we have good reasons not to trust them.

The people doing the shooting...are also currently getting less than 3 years in prison for repeat gun crimes...another factor.

That's because your boys in the NRA fought against tougher gun sentencing.

NRA pushes back against Illinois proposal to increase gun penalties

Why should law abiding citizens be denied guns just because Obamathugs can't act civilized?

Because most gun violence is "law abiding citizens" committing suicide or having domestic arguments that go wrong.

Do you think if somebody is willing to go through with committing suicide they wouldn't do so if they didn't have access to a gun?

Do you think if somebody is willing to go through with committing suicide they wouldn't do so if they didn't have access to a gun?

I think some people would think twice if they had to put more effort into it.

I think some people might try less effective methods, and be able to be saved.

I don't think there is any good reason for an average citizen to have access to guns.

Forum List

Back