54 Christmas Trees???

Yeah, he is spending "the people's money" for himself.

Ahhh, people like you cum in your pants when you get a tour to see all the fucking trees......woohoo!

I'd say 1-5 rooms with a nice tree in each one should get you off, not 54 trees....moron.

Who decided to stop at 54? Why not 100, since you said it's the PEOPLE'S HOUSE!!!! Hell put a fucking tree in every spot in front of the White House lawn. People can get off in the street too.

An adult like me needs to step in for you morons and tell you "enough is enough and pull up your pants." You people are too stupid for your own safety and security.

You are part of the problem, if you don't think blowing money on 54 fucking trees is a waste of money.

Don't tell me to pay more in taxes when the POTUS blows more on Christmas trees than I make a year.

I'd gladly tell the troops sitting in Afghanistan that their tour has been extended by 1-3 months because ole Obamination back in DC cut the DoD budget and he spent $1M on 54 fucking trees for the White House.

Most Americans are clueless about this shit because the mainstream media is covering it up for good reason. Black people working at Burger King wouldn't be too happy to be paying the Obamacare fine when they see 54 trees in the White House....

It is the peoples house you moron....he did not take the money and decorate his mansion in Chicago that is built on land he bought for a suspiciously low price from a convicted felon.

There are three sections to the White House

The Public Section is where people go on tours and social events are conducted. This is the area that is decorated immensely every Christmas Season and is very popular with the public

The Executive Offices is where the Cabinet works

The Living Area is where the first family lives

So shithead....you're claiming there are 0 trees for Obamination and his gang?

54 trees are crammed in there for the 1/3 public touring area??? Geez, how do you cult followers actually fit in to do the tour with all those trees?

Ahhh, people like you cum in your pants when you get a tour to see all the fucking trees......woohoo!

I'd say 1-5 rooms with a nice tree in each one should get you off, not 54 trees....moron.

Who decided to stop at 54? Why not 100, since you said it's the PEOPLE'S HOUSE!!!! Hell put a fucking tree in every spot in front of the White House lawn. People can get off in the street too.

An adult like me needs to step in for you morons and tell you "enough is enough and pull up your pants." You people are too stupid for your own safety and security.

It is the peoples house you moron....he did not take the money and decorate his mansion in Chicago that is built on land he bought for a suspiciously low price from a convicted felon.

The Public Section is where people go on tours and social events are conducted. This is the area that is decorated immensely every Christmas Season and is very popular with the public

Moron....I gurantee you don't want to see all the cost of getting the trees, moving them, cleaning them, putting expensive ornaments on them along with all the ornaments for the rooms to go with the trees......yes $1M is probably close.

They don't shop at the Dollar Store like you for the White House.

Where are you getting the "he spent a million dollars on Christmas trees!"

:lmao:

What would have been hilarious..and what would have set a great example...

would have been if yes, they went ahead with the public display (within reason) but if the Obama's had picked up a $5-10 Forest Service permit and then dragged their happy asses out of town to cut down their own tree.

That's what those of us he's told to tighten our belts are doing!

54 trees are crammed in there for the 1/3 public touring area??? Geez, how do you cult followers actually fit in to do the tour with all those trees?

In answer to your question

No, the Obama girls do not get presents under 54 trees

The trees are in the public areas of the White House and are spectacular. There is also a huge tree on the White House lawn that is very beautiful

national-christmas-tree.jpg

Last edited:

From your own link in the OP, Einstein [emphasis mine]:

"In addition to 54 Christmas trees, Michelle Obama has overseen the placement of thousands of ornaments in public rooms."

So, yeah, the 54 trees are for the public.

Can't wait for all the Obama Kwanzaa threads

Michelle and I send warm wishes to all those celebrating Kwanzaa this holiday season.

This is a joyous time of year when African Americans and all Americans come together to celebrate our blessings and the richness of our cultural traditions. This is also a time of reflection and renewal as we come to the end of one year and the beginning of another.

The Kwanzaa message tells us that we should recall the lessons of the past even as we seize the promise of tomorrow.

The seven principles of Kwanzaa - Unity, Self Determination, Collective Work and Responsibility, Cooperative Economics, Purpose, Creativity, and Faith - express the values that have inspired us as individuals and families; communities and country.

Last edited:
The big tree cost $250,000.....so you don't want to add up 54 other trees.

A prefectly good tree living in Colorado was cut down for vanity....where o' where are the GREEN extremists on the left.....

The trees are in the public areas of the White House and are spectacular. There is also a huge tree on the White House lawn that is very beautiful

Oh...so there are more trees in the White House. That must mean the overall cost goes down in your tiny mind.

From your own link in the OP, Einstein [emphasis mine]:

"In addition to 54 Christmas trees, Michelle Obama has overseen the placement of thousands of ornaments in public rooms."

So, yeah, the 54 trees are for the public.

A prefectly good tree living in Colorado was cut down for vanity....where o' where are the GREEN extremists on the left.....

Christmas trees are a renewable resource

Extremists dont mind ther cutting down of trees. They mind the mass destruction of the rain forests.

Know the cause before criticizing it.

You're STILL talking Xmas trees?!?! No wonder the country is at a stand still. if this is considered an important debate. :doubt:

:lol: The big tree was also donated, just like it is every year.

Extremists dont mind ther cutting down of trees. They mind the mass destruction of the rain forests.

What's extremist about supporting tree farms and being against cutting down the rain forests?

No your kind put nails in trees so that loggers can't cut them down to make homes, etc.

Cutting down a tree for a few days to weeks to sit in your home, is asinine.

You can't build homes out of fake trees....but you can decorate the White House with fake trees for all the fake people like you.

This thread sums up how fucked up this country is......wasting money on killing 54 trees then even more money on putting Christmas stuff on them for morons to walk through White House tours. Hell, just stop at 1-5 trees....or do 100 fake trees with the decorations paid for by Obamabot supporters.

Don't go on TV telling me to pay more in taxes when you are wasting money and trees on this bullshit.

Forum List

Back