55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
We’re really, really going to miss him.

Since this election cycle has been so nutty, it’s easy to become super nostalgic about the last eight years and the Obama presidency. Like every president before him,Barack Obama was by no means perfect, but you can’t deny that over his time in the White House he’s managed to accomplish a lot.

From the legalization of gay marriage to saving the country from a catastrophic depression, President Obama has led Americans through some of the most important and trying times in our history. He and his family will surely be missed by many Americans.

Of course, Obama isn’t the first US president to win the Nobel Peace Prize, appoint a woman to the Supreme Court, or lead a scandal-free presidency. He’s also not the first president who was charming, funny, and cool. But his many accomplishments and qualities, when considered as a whole, are absolutely worth celebrating. So, in honor of his 55th birthday, here are 55 reasons why Barack Obama was one of the best US presidents ever:

55 Reasons: 55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents

Thank you, Mr. President. Yes, you will be missed. You accomplished many great things, but we can only imagine all the other great things you could have accomplished for Americans if not for all the Republican obstructionism. I have no doubt that history will remember you as one of our greatest presidents.

There are 500+ people - 5 Americans - killed (& their grieving families) by the Mexican Drug Cartels Barry armed that will agree he is the worst...

There are thousands murdered in Iraq by ISIS, who Barry armed and let flow freely into Iraq, that will agree he is the worst.

There are the families of the 12 Americans in Ca killed by the terrorist Obama brought into the country that will agree he is the worst.

There are the families of Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans murdered by Obama's allies - Al Qaeida- in his un-sanctioned war that will say he is the worst

There are the families of the 160 innocents killed by his own personal drone assassination program that will say he is the worst...

....and more..

What next? 100 reasons why moon is made of cheese?

The regressive imagination - a wonderful thing... if not very accurate.

Last edited:
His handling of Ferguson and Baltimore has divided the country. There was no "hands up don't shoot" that ever took place- turned the whole thing into a White vs Black thing. - the health care is a disaster, but yes, he got it done. Though it was forced through without anyone understanding what was in the bill and lied about key points to get it passed. The OP is extremely generous, just about every point is subjective

Since this election cycle has been so nutty, it’s easy to become super nostalgic about the last eight years and the Obama presidency. Like every president before him,Barack Obama was by no means perfect, but you can’t deny that over his time in the White House he’s managed to accomplish a lot.

From the legalization of gay marriage to saving the country from a catastrophic depression, President Obama has led Americans through some of the most important and trying times in our history. He and his family will surely be missed by many Americans.

Of course, Obama isn’t the first US president to win the Nobel Peace Prize, appoint a woman to the Supreme Court, or lead a scandal-free presidency. He’s also not the first president who was charming, funny, and cool. But his many accomplishments and qualities, when considered as a whole, are absolutely worth celebrating. So, in honor of his 55th birthday, here are 55 reasons why Barack Obama was one of the best US presidents ever:

Thank you, Mr. President. Yes, you will be missed. You accomplished many great things, but we can only imagine all the other great things you could have accomplished for Americans if not for all the Republican obstructionism. I have no doubt that history will remember you as one of our greatest presidents.
And I can post 44,181 reasons why you're a retard.

"We’re really, really going to miss him."

Speak for yourself. I'll miss him like a kidney stone.
In fact, on the day the mother fucking piece of excrement is gone, I'll be holding a huge "He's Gone!!!" party for a bunch of close friends, and I fucking can't wait!

Like Bush 43, Obama is a horrible wartime president.

His decision to waste the lives of thousands of our soldiers in Crapistan along with turning lybia into a shitstain being more than enough proof of that.

He did finally get Osama but so many years after the fact, made it seem underwhelming at best.

I approve of all his accomplishments & agenda here at home

Last edited:

Keep dreaming Washington redskin, sorry you can't help being a gullible fuck. Lol

If ya believe...

... then hey, we got a new bridge goin' up here in Louisville...

... this is yer opportunity to get in onna profits...

... from toll fees by joinin' Uncle Ferd's consortium.

Can you shove your head up his ass any more before coming out his mouth?

And I can post 44,181 reasons why you're a retard.

You only need to post one why she's a retard and it will encompass the other 44,180.

56- he is leaving office soon

If ya believe...

... then hey, we got a new bridge goin' up here in Louisville...

... this is yer opportunity to get in onna profits...

... from toll fees by joinin' Uncle Ferd's consortium.

I was driving through downtown Louisville about 3 in the morning last month and came across some half dozen or so hells angels riding their bikes along side us as we made our way to the greyhound bus station. They were loud and heavily armed. The sound of their exhaust thundering between the tall buildings on either side of the street as they accelerated up to high speeds and than slowed down, literally rattled the windows in my car and even scared us a little. They had no fear of the police as they roared by two cops at close to a hundred mph in a 30 or 35 mph zone. The two cop cars remained dark and made no effort to pursue.

They never made eye contact with us, nor I them

The one and ONLY reason 0bama will be concidered one of our best presidents:

The left owns and operates our educational system from kindergarten to college graduate. They will tell all students the absolute lie that 0bama was great and that is what they will believe. Eventually the ignorant will outnumber those who know the truth and that will be the end of that.

The left owns and operates our educational system from kindergarten to college graduate. They will tell all students the absolute lie that 0bama was great and that is what they will believe. Eventually the ignorant will outnumber those who know the truth and that will be the end of that.

Oh.. Democrats will deny it
one can see for themselves

Stop,
that is the wrong one

this is the right one, below

Sorry, it is just so hard to keep the cheesy videos of kids
being forced to sing about horrific leftists leaders, straight
... there is so many of them

to saving the country from a catastrophic depression,.

The economy was doing OK until Obama and that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress with Barney Queerboy, Tits Peloski and Dirty Harry took over and then everything went to hell in hand basket.

Then the idiots in this country elected their Boy Hussein as President and we got tremendous debt, increased poverty, more welfare, destroyed healthcare, dismal economic growth, greater spread between the rich and the poor, racial strife and a weak convoluted foreign policy that is the laughing stock of the world.

Obama has "saved" the US like Hugo Chavez saved Venezuela.

Oh.. Democrats will deny it
one can see for themselves

Stop,
that is the wrong one

this is the right one, below

Sorry, it is just so hard to keep the cheesy videos of kids
being forced to sing about horrific leftists leaders, straight
... there is so many of them

To the victor goes the spoils.

I'll go to my grave knowing that 0ba was in fact the worst POTUS in US history and I'll educate everyone P that truth until the day I'm gone.

pw john wrote: I was driving through downtown Louisville about 3 in the morning last month and came across some half dozen or so hells angels riding their bikes along side us as we made our way to the greyhound bus station. They were loud and heavily armed. The sound of their exhaust thundering between the tall buildings on either side of the street as they accelerated up to high speeds and than slowed down, literally rattled the windows in my car and even scared us a little. They had no fear of the police as they roared by two cops at close to a hundred mph in a 30 or 35 mph zone. The two cop cars remained dark and made no effort to pursue.

They never made eye contact with us, nor I them

Dems the Louisville Outlaws...

... the Hells Angels know better n' to mess with `em...

... `cause dey's so mean an' nasty...

... good thing ya didn't make eye contact with `em...

... `cause dey's so mean an' nasty.

I keep hearing about 'his accomplishments' as if the entire country exist just to feed the ego of this man. I heard the same garbage when Clinton was in office and it just makes me think that a lot of people would much rather follow a leader just because they want to glorify someone else. What is more important in this country? That achievements of our 'great leader' or the non-public and personal achievements of each person in this country?

Forum List

Back