6 Black Churches burned

The arsonists are the same as they have always been

Cowards who are upset that their lily white south is a thing of the past. They have used your beloved flag to represent your southern heritage

Why aren't you outraged at that?

same as they have always been?

link?

This is the "Southern Heritage" your flag represents

SixteenthStBaptistBomb05.jpg

one example does not define all church arsonists.

all churchs attract pyros..

How about 6 of them? With a sprinkle of 9 dead? And a side of history of church bombings and burnings?

I bet you still say "who knows"? While pretending to be fair.

The jig is up...everyone can see what you're doing man.

rw is trying to imply that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

i just want him to support that.

he has one example from 1963.

that is not very convincing.

I find it odd that you spend so much time whining about how unfair the loss of your beloved Confederate Flag is.....all the while you make excuses and demand more proof of the racist events that led to its downfall

Last edited:

link?

How about 6 of them? With a sprinkle of 9 dead? And a side of history of church bombings and burnings?

rw is trying to imply that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

Thats because you have a vested interest in not being convinced. You're not fooling anyone dude if you think teh reason black churches being bombed and burned for decades can be anything BUT what all of them had in common.

The common denominator is they are all black churches. Still perplexed? Then play stupid by yourself.

black churches are the only churches burned for decades?

news to me.

link please.

Okay, there is one. Though the guy got rehired after it was realized how retarded the entire episode was.

no, the guy was rehired after the gay community mobilized.

if you review the link, there are other examples.

and this is just a very clear cut small slice of the problem.

after all, how many people really use the word niggardly in normal conversation?

but it validates mac claim quite nicely.

are you prepared to deal with the implications?
One example does not a trend make.

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

that's what happened to that guy.

one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you realize that that mindset is not limited to the word niggardly, right?
He was rehired.

link?

I find it odd that you spend so much time whining about how unfair the loss of your beloved Confederate Flag is.....all the while you make excuses and demand more proof of the racist events that led to its downfall

you have stated that you know these church burnings are racist attacks because they have always been racist attacks.

i have asked you to support that and you have not.

one example from 1963 does not prove that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

Of course, how did I miss that your efforts at USMB are to bring people together?

LOL! Yeah, he's been bringing people together the whole time but the reason you dont see it is because Obama is tearing us apart.
I thought his entire point of posting here was to whine about PC on the left while ignoring it from the right.
Yes, I absolutely believe you thought that.

Blind adherence to hardcore partisan ideology has distorted your perceptions. Common on both ends of the spectrum.

Amazing how similar your behaviors are to those you so loathe, right wing hardcore partisan ideologues.

I've not seen you post about anything aside from PCism. And jumping in threads and calling people partisan.

What have you done to bring people together, specifically?
Since my opinion of such importance to you, I'd suggest looking through my posts.

Providing examples? I'm afraid I don't care enough about your opinion to put forth such effort. Look it up.

Since people like you are a large part of the problem in general, I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Wasted effort.

So nothing. Thanks.

no, the guy was rehired after the gay community mobilized.

if you review the link, there are other examples.

and this is just a very clear cut small slice of the problem.

after all, how many people really use the word niggardly in normal conversation?

but it validates mac claim quite nicely.

are you prepared to deal with the implications?

nope.

a widespread constant behavior from a significant portion of the population overrepresented in the media, does.
Like flying the con flag on government property to appease racists and traitors? IMO that is a much worse expression of PC than stupid misunderstanding over the word niggardly. But no one on the right will admit that.

the niggardly example was just to show a very clear example of a gratuitous accusation of racism.

what do you call a mindset where an accusation is all that is required to prove guilt?

He was rehired.

only because he was luckily part of a traditionally disadvantage group that mobilized to defend him.

that being said, will you answer my question?

what do you call it when an accusation is all that is needed to prove guilt?

because that is what happened to him, one moron made an accusation and he was fired.

you have stated that you know these church burnings are racist attacks because they have always been racist attacks.

one example from 1963 does not prove that church arsonists are generally white racists attacking blacks.

I am not buying into your obfuscation...it does not help your cause

Racists killed your beloved flag...trying to defend or mitigate their deeds will not bring it back

Racists killed your beloved flag...trying to defend or mitigate their deeds will not bring it back

no, you made the claim that these church arsonists are the same people they always were.

so, show me who they always were.

one example does't do that.

you are trying to distract with the confederate flag. we have discussed that before and will again.

but right now the topic is church arsonists.

please support your claim that they are generally white racists attacking blacks.

a link to a fbi data sheet would be good.

9 blacks slaughtered by a white racist

The family offers forgiveness to the shooter, blacks pray peacefully and sing "Amazing Grace"

I can see why white racists are outraged by this over the top response by the black community

Yes, it's a travesty, what?

And we have people here talking about a "response" to an "attack" on the Confederate flag.

Go figure.

"Attacks " on the confederate flag perpetrated by conservatives nonetheless.
Wait....huh?

no, you made the claim that these church arsonists are the same people they always were.

you are trying to distract with the confederate flag. we have discussed that before and will again.

please support your claim that they are generally white racists attacking blacks.

What I find most offensive about your posts is the effort you spend defending a 150 year old flag and trying to excuse the actions of racists while you ignore the fact that 9 people were slaughtered and it was followed up by the burning of six black churches

Attitudes like yours are why you lost your fucking flag

nope.

He was rehired.

only because he was luckily part of a traditionally disadvantage group that mobilized to defend him.

because that is what happened to him, one moron made an accusation and he was fired.
I call it stupidity.

Doesn't burning black churces because you are upset over the loss of the confederate flag say a lot about the true meaning of that flag?

It has always been a flag of hate and burning churches proves that

you are speculating on the motive of the arsonists.

To protest the flying of the Confederate flag, blacks peacefully demonstrated, petitioned their representatives and engaged the media

To protest the flag coming down, flag lovers burned black churches

Speaks volumes about the true meaning of that flag

Cowards who are upset that their lily white south is a thing of the past. They have used your beloved flag to represent your southern heritage

They always misplace their hatred, rage and outrage.

Bush lied us, or at the very least, led us to two disastrous wars. Obama gave us health care and tried to get out of the wars. Guess who gets their rage.

That's rightwing radicals for you.

*SMDH*

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Obama gave us ISIS and opened our borders to drug cartels.....long with letting hackers do whatever the Hell they want and steal our Social Security numbers.

What I find most offensive about your posts is the effort you spend defending a 150 year old flag and trying to excuse the actions of racists while you ignore the fact that 9 people were slaughtered and it was followed up by the burning of six black churches

Attitudes like yours are why you lost your fucking flag

what i find offensive about your posts is that you think you can define my thoughts and actions and then tie me to other peoples actions based on your assumptions about me, and then you get offended when i call you on your nonsense.

you stated that these church arsonists are the same people they have always been.

i have asked you to support that claim.

you posted one photo from 1963.

how many church arsons have there been since 1963?

how many of them were black churchs, and how many white?

how many of them were white racists attacking blacks?

why do you think that you get to define reality based on what you want to be true, and why do you think i should accept this reality?

you made a claim, support it or admit that you were just making up crap.

nope.

He was rehired.

I call it stupidity.

it's a witch hunt.

link?

Thats because you have a vested interest in not being convinced. You're not fooling anyone dude if you think teh reason black churches being bombed and burned for decades can be anything BUT what all of them had in common.

The common denominator is they are all black churches. Still perplexed? Then play stupid by yourself.
As if you gave a flying fuck about a church being burned.

The key point is it was "BLACK" churches.

If it was white churches...you'd break out the marshmallows

If your If's was a Fifth we'd all be drunk too.

no, that's why I put it up as a question.
at least 3 arson cases in the week following Roofs rampage.

3 more being investigated.

coincidence?

Probably no.

We all know racism is alive an well. I could point to stormfront, run by Stephen "Don" Black, a guy who has been a Grand Wizard of the KKK, an American Nazi Party member, and tried to take over a country once too.

KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier CA - Stormfront

For example, "KKK fliers left on front lawns in Whittier, CA", coincidence?

"The distribution of white supremacist propaganda in Whittier follows similar incidents in Orange County. Last week, about 100 homes in Fullerton received KKK fliers – also inside plastic bags with a rock and a piece of candy – criticizing blacks, Latinos and Jewish people, according to Fullerton police Sgt. Kathryn Hamel.""

Here's one such response:

"There is no reason for police involvement. No crime has been committed that I can tell. Except the lollipop is lame. I would have preferred some Bazooka bubble gum or a Snickers bar."
There are very few people who are saying that racism doesn't exist. The question is what to do about it.

So far the strategy has been to attack, insult and berate the racists at every opportunity. And to accuse anyone who dares to say anything within ten miles of what could be construed as racist as being a racist. Doesn't really seem to be working, and is almost certainly making things worse.

So either those who are doing this are making a sincere mistake, or they're not really all that concerned about improving things.

And....you believe that the POTUS has attacked, insulted and berated racist? You think he's accused people of being racist erroneously.....who? Obama has caused racism?

Are you suggesting that people who wish to end racism hold their tongue so as not to rile up the racists? That's fucking PC, Mac. You are what you despise.
No one need hold their tongue. The world is not a vacuum, words have consequences.
Shanti is my word. :thup:

If your If's was a Fifth we'd all be drunk too.

Not an if.

They're burning Christians and their churches all over the Middle East, bud. Have been since Obozo pulled out of Iraq and even before. You guys on the left never cared before. Why don't you go throw a few more Bibles on the fire the next time you hold a flag burning.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...SIS-burns-1-800-year-old-church-in-Mosul.html

To protest the flying of the Confederate flag, blacks peacefully demonstrated, petitioned their representatives and engaged the media

To protest the flag coming down, flag lovers burned black churches

Speaks volumes about the true meaning of that flag

They always misplace their hatred, rage and outrage.

Bush lied us, or at the very least, led us to two disastrous wars. Obama gave us health care and tried to get out of the wars. Guess who gets their rage.

That's rightwing radicals for you.

*SMDH*

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Obama gave us ISIS and opened our borders to drug cartels.....long with letting hackers do whatever the Hell they want and steal our Social Security numbers.

Yes...because Obama invented the interweb

Forum List

Back