6 Ways Income Inequality Makes Your Life Worse

The only state where everyone is equal is death. Which pretty much tells you just about everything you need to know about progressive wealth redistributionists.

unfortunately our brainwashed parrots do not know history or political economy - therefore your concise summary of the goals of their puppeteers will not be understood by the leftards.

I understand it... its called a Strawman Fallacy

no, you do not. Because you do not know either history or political economy.

otherwise you would fear the ones which scaremonger the "income inequality" more than Black Plague.

Since you repeat the fallacy of "income inequality" you either are a brainwashed parrot or a puppeteer yourself.
While you certainly might be the latter, somehow I suspect you are the former :D

The only state where everyone is equal is death. Which pretty much tells you just about everything you need to know about progressive wealth redistributionists.

Does it bother you to argue against straw men? Or do you really think you made a good argument there?

I am not sure which option is worse. Either way you should probably go back to school or something.
It's no straw man at all. Life itself is unequal.

Who said it wasnt? See: Strawman #1

The mountains are unequal to the seas. This is really handy in getting water from Colorado to irrigate the cropland of the plains.

Who said the sea is like a mountain? :cuckoo:

See: Strawman #2

And do the people in Kansas bitch and moan that Colorado is "more equal" because they have cool ski resorts that they don't? Nope, they just make the best of their lives ans go visit them from time to time, or move there if the really like the lifestyle.

Who said all states have to have equal facilities and attractions?

See: Strawman #3

Or is such a metaphor beneath such a lofty learned scholar such as yourself?

Who said everything was equal? Does that person have a name?

Does it bother you to argue against straw men? Or do you really think you made a good argument there?

I am not sure which option is worse. Either way you should probably go back to school or something.

And do the people in Kansas bitch and moan that Colorado is "more equal" because they have cool ski resorts that they don't? Nope, they just make the best of their lives ans go visit them from time to time, or move there if the really like the lifestyle.

So, metaphors are now straw men.

And I thought Dante was dumb as dirt. :lol:

Unsubscribe

unfortunately our brainwashed parrots do not know history or political economy - therefore your concise summary of the goals of their puppeteers will not be understood by the leftards.

A strawman fallacy doesnt involve politics or economies. Are you listening?

otherwise you would fear the ones which scaremonger the "income inequality" more than Black Plague.

Since you repeat the fallacy of "income inequality" you either are a brainwashed parrot or a puppeteer yourself.
While you certainly might be the latter, somehow I suspect you are the former :D

You are welcome to challenge any point I made. When you refuse you are in essence waving your white flag.

Actually one of the real long term threats of never ending growth in income inequality is fanaticism. It is only a matter of time. Although in this nation I think it will be the right that finally breaks.

which the left demonstrates over and over again.

there is nothing wrong with income inequality.
That is what got us all from caves and send to the Moon.

and there is EVERYTHING wrong in it's equality - because it can be achieved ( more or less) only in a concentrated camp.

The issue is growing income inequality and the degree of inequality.

There is income inequality when one person makes $10 and another makes $20. There is also income inequality when one person makes $1 and another makes $29.

Thus ends your lesson for today. Confuse the two again and it will be clear to me that you are incapable of learning.

there is NO ISSUE. at all.

because there is no much difference in wealth inequality for the last 80 years or so.
It gets worse under dimocrap administrations and better under the republican ones - but the difference is not extreme.

*now, let's see if the brainwashed parrot understands what is being told*

Actually one of the real long term threats of never ending growth in income inequality is fanaticism. It is only a matter of time. Although in this nation I think it will be the right that finally breaks.

and there is EVERYTHING wrong in it's equality - because it can be achieved ( more or less) only in a concentrated camp.

There is income inequality when one person makes $10 and another makes $20. There is also income inequality when one person makes $1 and another makes $29.

Thus ends your lesson for today. Confuse the two again and it will be clear to me that you are incapable of learning.

No, there is not. The ten dollar guy could be washing cars while the company paying the 20 dollar guy may require someone with more technical knowledge.........or there may be more demand for washed cars and that dude may be making more than the dude selling his art for 10 bucks an hour. It's market driven based on demand and supply.

You are welcome to challenge any point I made. When you refuse you are in essence waving your white flag.

the whole "income inequality" is a strawman fallacy. Are YOU listening? or you white flag is already in the window?

No, there is not. The ten dollar guy could be washing cars while the company paying the 20 dollar guy may require someone with more technical knowledge.........or there may be more demand for washed cars and that dude may be making more than the dude selling his art for 10 bucks an hour. It's market driven based on demand and supply.

/facepalm

So, metaphors are now straw men.

And I thought Dante was dumb as dirt. :lol:

Unsubscribe

Who said everything had to be equal? Does that person post here? Running away?

I think you are wasting your words.

The brainwashed for today by a fallacy of "income inequality" do not understand that the whole idiocy of comparing the wages is just that - idiocy.

and the pavement to the concentration camp.

where everybody is equal in what they get for their work. Somehow that does not make them happy.

the whole "income inequality" is a strawman fallacy. Are YOU listening? or you white flag is already in the window?

How Inequality Hurts the Economy - Businessweek

Someone should tell these businessmen, economists and historians that you have the answers.

because there is no much difference in wealth inequality for the last 80 years or so.
It gets worse under dimocrap administrations and better under the republican ones - but the difference is not extreme.

Trying to measure it by President is horribly stupid. The economic cycle will distort the data too much for one. Second the President's impact on the economy doesn't start and end based on them taking and leaving office. Third just because a Democrat is President that doesn't mean legislation is dominated by Democrats.

Trying to measure it by President is horribly stupid. The economic cycle will distort the data too much for one. Second the President's impact on the economy doesn't start and end based on them taking and leaving office. Third just because a Democrat is President that doesn't mean legislation is dominated by Democrats.

all what is measured is depicted in figures - of how much wealth is concentrated in the 1% of the richest vs the 99% of the others and during which time in history - and for anybody with a brain the trend of increasing gap during dimocrap administrations is immediately visible.
It is not dramatic, but it is visible.

The smallest gap (~20%) was during Nixon administration - and some other indices at that time were also the best for American middle class.

And do I need to remind you that dimocraps have had an absolute power ( Congress AND Presidency) in more years last century than less?

How Inequality Hurts the Economy - Businessweek

Someone should tell these businessmen, economists and historians that you have the answers.

:rolleyes:

some opinion of some bloomberg leftist journalist.

so what?

Last edited:

all what is measured is depicted in figures - of how much wealth is concentrated in the 1% of the richest vs the 99% of the others and during which time in history - and for anybody with a brain the trend of increasing gap during dimocrap administrations is immediately visible.

The smallest gap (~20%) was during Nixon administration - and some other indices at that time were also the best for American middle class.

And do I need to remind you that dimocraps have had an absolute power ( Congress AND Presidency) in more years last century than less?

Anyone with a brain would laugh at the exercise.

For example Clinton did a lot to increase trade with China but it was late in his Presidency and the impact was pretty much exclusively outside of his terms in office. His time in office saw an economic upswing that he really had nothing to do with.

In both cases any attempt to relate Clinton's time in office to his impact on the trends over time is a fools errand.

Democrats have not done nearly enough to address this issue and from what I can tell it is next to impossible to actually convince Republicans it is a problem let alone something they can turn to Republicans to fix.

Anyone with a brain would laugh at the exercise.

For example Clinton did a lot to increase trade with China but it was late in his Presidency and the impact was pretty much exclusively outside of his terms in office. His time in office saw an economic upswing that he really had nothing to do with.

In both cases any attempt to relate Clinton's time in office to his impact on the trends over time is a fools errand.

Democrats have not done nearly enough to address this issue and from what I can tell it is next to impossible to actually convince Republicans it is a problem let alone something they can turn to Republicans to fix.

dimocraps administrations and dimocraps in power ALWAYS increase the gains of the richest 1% FIRST - that is a rule.

all their bla-blah-blah about the middle class is just that - blah-blah-blah - becasue in REALITY dimocrap policies aim at 1) to enrich the richest 1% which the dimocraps in Congress and in power are the very part of 2) to expand the poor dependent class beyond the 50% of the population and to eventually wipe off the middle class entirely.

Income equality cannot be achieved until everybody has absolutely nothing.

Just another slice of reality the left prefers to not understand. But that's because "everybody" would include them.

Yea, just because we know that the great disparity in income has become a very big problem does not mean anyone wants income equality where everyone earns an equal wage. To even think that shows how little you understand the issue.

I am not sure where this idea came about that it is a good thing for so few to control so much of the wealth, but here is the kicker. It's not so much about how much these people have or how much they have made but about how little the middle class has grown. In fact, while the wealthy have seen their fortunes soar over the past 40 years, the middle class has been stagnant. With all of the money floating to the top, the middle class is shrinking, and all we get from conservatives is that we need to cut wages to make things better. It really boggles the mind.

Income equality cannot be achieved until everybody has absolutely nothing.

Just another slice of reality the left prefers to not understand. But that's because "everybody" would include them.

Yea, just because we know that the great disparity in income has become a very big problem does not mean anyone wants income equality where everyone earns an equal wage. To even think that shows how little you understand the issue.

I am not sure where this idea came about that it is a good thing for so few to control so much of the wealth, but here is the kicker. It's not so much about how much these people have or how much they have made but about how little the middle class has grown. In fact, while the wealthy have seen their fortunes soar over the past 40 years, the middle class has been stagnant. With all of the money floating to the top, the middle class is shrinking, and all we get from conservatives is that we need to cut wages to make things better. It really boggles the mind.

Let's address the lie first..... When have Conservatives ever called for cutting wages in order to make things better?

Answer that.

You're a douchebag.

As to the rest..... Garbage in, garbage out.

Forum List

Back