65% of Voters Against Impeaching the President of the United States Donald J. Trump

85% of independents are against impeachment.
Exactly. The Democrats are in the minority opinion in this nation. They would never have taken back the House if California had not changed its election laws and allowed “vote harvesting” so Pelosi and company could steal congressional districts. Because liberals believe media idiots that live in their urban bubbles, they actually think their opinions are mainstream. Please impeach the President you idiots. Please!

Please go stupid again Democrats. The extreme minority of you babbling, screaming at the sky lunatics who get your political knowledge from CNN, MSNBC, and The View will be doing our nation a great service. You will impeach the President and ensure his landslide re-election and the retaking of the House.
Karl Rove: Five things that will happen if House Dems move to impeach Trump

Let's reevaluate after some public hearings have been conducted.

Let history be your guide.
How the Watergate crisis eroded public support for Richard Nixon

Please go stupid again Democrats. The extreme minority of you babbling, screaming at the sky lunatics who get your political knowledge from CNN, MSNBC, and The View will be doing our nation a great service. You will impeach the President and ensure his landslide re-election and the retaking of the House.

Yes...let’s do. Please, let’s do. The more the extremists Democrats put their idiot faces on television, the more the American public can see how partisan and vile they are. Just like the lunatics did with Kavanaugh hearings. Booker had his Spartacus moment, what will Nadler have, his Joan of Arc moment?

Yes...let’s do. Please, let’s do. The more the extremists Democrats put their idiot faces on television, the more the American public can see how partisan and vile they are. Just like the lunatics did with Kavanaugh hearings. Booker had his Spartacus moment, what will Nadler have, his Joan of Arc moment?

I see you didn't read my link.
Good for you.:thup:

Dont forget that in 2018 the Demwitocraps of Congress were elected not to impeach the president but to get stuff done like "infrastructure and other things the citizens need". But like a typical dumbass liberal(redundant statement I know) they say one thing then do something completely different. Nancy Pelosi lost the gavel in 2010 by doing the same thing..

I did. In fact I watched the Watergate hearings daily on television. How come Democrats didn’t go after the much more corrupt Lyndon Johnson? Nope, they wanted to hang Vietnam on a Republican President. Why don’t you see if you have some actual evidence first before you start masturbating with visions of Watergate dancing in your head. No Watergate with Trump...not even close. BTW...Carl Bernstein is a dick.

Last edited:
Funny watching Trumpettes argue for Congress not doing their job.

We all know Trump obstructed justice.

We know Trump is misusing the emergency acts

We all know tariffs are killing America

We all know Trump hastes our veterans.

We all know Trump is a fucking idiot.

Yet here they are, Trumpettes defending Trump.

Trump has done NOTHING for America., You people are just too fucking stupid to realize it.

Your number is horseshit. You have no link for it.
If you read the article it was Harvard poll. You know Harvard, that liberal university that hates Trump.

I did. In fact I watched the Watergate hearings daily on television. How come Democrats didn’t go after the much more corrupt Lyndon Johnson? Nope, they wanted to hang Vietnam on a Republican President. Why don’t you see if you have some actual evidence first before you start masturbating with visions of Watergate dancing in your head. No Watergate with Trump...not even close. BTW...Carl Bernstein is a dick.

Trump installing Barr to block the flow of information is party of a cover up.

Funny watching Trumpettes argue for Congress not doing their job.

We all know Trump obstructed justice.

We know Trump is misusing the emergency acts

We all know tariffs are killing America

We all know Trump hastes our veterans.

We all know Trump is a fucking idiot.

Yet here they are, Trumpettes defending Trump.

Trump has done NOTHING for America., You people are just too fucking stupid to realize it.
That’s exactly why you idiots will impeach him and exactly why he will shock your faces again in 2020. “Look kids...it’s the Democratic contenders for President!”

:cuckoo: Sure...and JFK was killed by the CIA and military industrial complex. :lmao:

What flow of information?
He released a confidential report that he didn't have to release.
He made a decision that Mueller failed to do.

What do you expect to happen now?

The DOJ has closed the case.

Forum List

Back