70% Of The Vaccinated Catch Delta Variant

AS OPPOSED TO UNVACCINATED?

Everyone who's not watched FAUX or their compatriots knows that breakthrough infections can happen which is WHY the wearing of masks and social distancing is strongly recommended.

BUT
As noted, you read part of the headline and got your butthurt in gear.
At least 70% of the fully vaccinated will come down with Delta and spread it if exposed to it, maybe more. Most masks have been shown by the CDC as being only 10% effective. The CDC has also said that social distancing outside is not really all that necessary while they also say that social distancing inside is only one step above worthless because the aerosols spread throughout the entire building. Are you a fact denier?

Official data shows 8 times more people have died shortly ...

We can officially confirm that the number of people to have died shortly after getting one of the Covid-19 vaccines has surpassed the number of people who have died of Covid-19, and we believe the data was released by accident.. According to official NHS data which can be viewed here, from March 2020 up to the 25th August 2021; a period of 18 months, 90,147 Covid deaths within 28 days of a ...

70% of people in a completely enclosed environment with no distancing and no air filtration who were vaccinated got mildly ill.
What is the percentage of the unvaccinated who got sick and the nature of their illnesses?

WHY is it you can't bring those truths into your show? We know the truth of that. Because actual factual information is an anathema to all you are and all you believe.
It's not that we can't agree on facts. It's that you demand your own set of facts, lies, and irrelevancies which are never true.
Now you just go on making up your lies and believing others lies. I find it entertaining to dickslap you nuts.
Ummmmmmm, most buildings are a "completely enclosed environment". The Massachusetts study, not in a prison, actually came in at 74%, higher than the prison study. Not sure what you mean by air filtration. Do most buildings have signs up saying they have "air filtration"? Come on now, most building do not have adequate "air filtration". The types of masks that most people wear are only 10% effective. In case you are lacking in math skills, that means that the type of masks most people wear don't work 90% of the time, that is according to the CDC. The CDC also says that social distancing outside is not necessary most of the time and that social distancing inside is close to worthless because most buildings do not have proper "air filtration" and the aerosols spread throughout the building.

• Of the unvaccinated prisoners, 93% caught COVID-19, and one died, the CDC said.
70% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus anyway and 74% of the fully vaccinated in the Massachusetts study showed they caught the virus anyway. That means that anywhere you go, at least 70% of the fully vaccinated will get the virus and spread the virus to other vaccinateds and young children, where some will be hospitalized and some will die. This is why cases are surging in the most highly vaccinated countries on the planet. I want to know why the left are so strongly against the unvaccinated spreading the virus and yet seem perfectly fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus.

You’re just flat out wrong. I tune into way more right wing media than left. My statement that you think confirms that I don’t look outside the box doesnt even come close to confirming that. The link was to a fact check article that is negative towards the right wing. You’re lost in this conversation and speaking nonsense.

You also have a short memory as I remember when we first met you were posting about the my pillow guys documentary which I watched in its entirety so we could discuss.

You’re spouting incorrect assumptions and generalizations
Bullshit. You do not and cannot objectively evaluate the entire media spectrum. Lefties would not be lefties if they could do this. Your posts expose your limited range of media consumption. The reason why your posts exclude all information from the rest of the broad spectrum is because you don't know about it.

I suspect that the actual figure is even higher than that. I'm saying that for those vaccinated, if they are exposed to the virus enough, close to 100% will come down with Delta. And don't give me any backdated stats that would include the older original variants. Delta is the predominant strain in the US at over 90%. And, it is obvious that the vaccinated spread the virus. To deny that is just plain science denial.

Thanks for showing the vaccines work.
thumbsup.gif

70% of the fully vaccinated caught the virus anyway and 74% of the fully vaccinated in the Massachusetts study showed they caught the virus anyway. That means that anywhere you go, at least 70% of the fully vaccinated will get the virus and spread the virus to other vaccinateds and young children, where some will be hospitalized and some will die. This is why cases are surging in the most highly vaccinated countries on the planet. I want to know why the left are so strongly against the unvaccinated spreading the virus and yet seem perfectly fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus.
So what that 70% of vaccinated caught the virus? The vaccines can't prevent someone from catching it. That's not their purpose. They are designed to help a vaccinated person fight off the virus when they do catch it.

From your own link...

The study adds to growing evidence that COVID-19 vaccines cut the risk of severe disease and hospitalization.

AS OPPOSED TO UNVACCINATED?

Everyone who's not watched FAUX or their compatriots knows that breakthrough infections can happen which is WHY the wearing of masks and social distancing is strongly recommended.

BUT
As noted, you read part of the headline and got your butthurt in gear.
Yet people like you ignore the fact that you are being lied to all the time by those claiming the vaccine will solve everything. Also the overstated claim that death is a sure consequence of not taking the jab. Yet the survival rate is over 98% of those who have been sick with the increasing numbers of those brake through cases being told that two jabs is not enough, there must be ore.

As for the wearing of masks, more and more evidence is coming out that they are worthless, just a method of virtue signaling and compliance to big brother.

Thanks for showing the vaccines work.
thumbsup.gif
The vaccines work to prevent serious illness and death. They do not work at stopping the spread of Delta and the vaccinated spread it to other vaccinateds and young children, causing hospitalizations and deaths.

Yet people like you ignore the fact that you are being lied to all the time by those claiming the vaccine will solve everything. Also the overstated claim that death is a sure consequence of not taking the jab. Yet the survival rate is over 98% of those who have been sick with the increasing numbers of those brake through cases being told that two jabs is not enough, there must be ore.

As for the wearing of masks, more and more evidence is coming out that they are worthless, just a method of virtue signaling and compliance to big brother.
The liar is you. The vaccine companies are not claiming to solve everything. Nor are they promoted as such by the medical field. They are promoted as reducing the severity and the duration of infection for those unfortunate who catch covid.

And the OP is a shining example that the vaccines are working as designed.

Just look at Mississippi. If it were a country, it would have the second most COVID deaths per capita only second to Peru. Is that red state lying to you too?
Just look at the 49 other states with lower rates. If you were honest you would admit to being biased based in your claims, not to mention wrong.

BTW, as expected, you did not refute any of my questions. Just skipped merrily along making claims that apply to only a narrow segment and trying to claim that they apply to all.

With those kinds of lies, you must be either in the media or politics on the left.

The vaccines work to prevent serious illness and death. They do not work at stopping the spread of Delta and the vaccinated spread it to other vaccinateds and young children, causing hospitalizations and deaths.
They're not designed to prevent the spread. They are designed to reduce the spread.

So what that 70% of vaccinated caught the virus? The vaccines can't prevent someone from catching it. That's not their purpose. They are designed to help a vaccinated person fight off the virus when they do catch it.

From your own link...

The study adds to growing evidence that COVID-19 vaccines cut the risk of severe disease and hospitalization.
I never said they didn't. I said the vaccinated spread the virus to other vaccinated and young children, some of whom wind up being hospitalized and others dying. Why are the left against the unvaccinated spreading the virus but they are ok with the vaccinated spreading the virus?

I never said they didn't. I said the vaccinated spread the virus to other vaccinated and young children, some of whom wind up being hospitalized and others dying. Why are the left against the unvaccinated spreading the virus but they are ok with the vaccinated spreading the virus?
Because the vaccinated reduce the risk of serious illness and death from covid. It's irresponsible not to get vaxxed.

You guys are hilarious. You're so worried about what other people think of you, like they'll think your afraid, or a less "manly", if you wear a mask. Or that it'll be "virtue-signaling". We're talking about a deadly disease, not "how to be popular with the cool kids". Grow the fuck up.

Bullshit. You do not and cannot objectively evaluate the entire media spectrum. Lefties would not be lefties if they could do this. Your posts expose your limited range of media consumption. The reason why your posts exclude all information from the rest of the broad spectrum is because you don't know about it.
That’s a false assumption on yoir part. My posts either express my opinion or they express one side of an argument I am presenting both of which are formulated by analyzing a variety of media sources

Forum List

Back