‘$8 for a box of cereal?’: This Florida retiree says ‘everyone’s looking for a job’

Fucking idiot Democraps think taking a knee for faggots is more important than running a strong economy.

Democrap priorities are entirely bassackwards. They want to give away hard working taxpayer money to illegals.

Democraps are completely fucked up. When the shit hits the fan (which It will), I'm not going to help them. Because THEY VOTED FOR THIS SHIT.
We have a stronger economy now than under the convict.

Indeed, the country is now paying for two decades of profligate imbalanced budget spending and $11 trillion in extra free goodies from the Fed from 2009 through 2020, all triggered by collapsed global supply chains coming out of the lockdowns. A global mess.

Blame someone else all you want -- I know how important that is -- but this is just another American self-inflicted wound. Americans voted for these people, and Americans didn't care enough to fix a political/electoral system that incentivized and rewarded them.

Go on amazon or walmarts websites. Every family sized cereal is under $5 :auiqs.jpg:

As for the increase in prices, grocery stores are all price gouging and blaming inflation and supply chain disruptions due to covid to make an extra buck, because they know we'll pay it, since everyone needs food. What Biden can do about this I'm not exactly certain.

Where I am, Chic-Filet has a $2.75 egg and cheese biscuit with a complimentary coffee (for seniors). If you consider the cost of eggs, biscuits, cheese, and those little coffee pods, it’s cheaper than at home.

I’ve been walking over there 3x a week for months. Just an idea for retirees with more time on their hands than money.

The government pensioneers can continue to get their $6 Starbucks woth a $5 pastry.

It took three pages for it to come out that people are talking about "giant" size boxes of cereal twice as big as the regular ones?
Are you a leftist? The “regular” sizes are still up by 50%, and the boxes are even smaller. And don’t even start with the price of milk.

Are you a leftist? The “regular” sizes are still up by 50%, and the boxes are even smaller. And don’t even start with the price of milk.

Milk costs the average worker about six and a half minutes of work right now. Which is on the low end for the last 20 years.

fredgraph.png

It took three pages for it to come out that people are talking about "giant" size boxes of cereal twice as big as the regular ones?
Still $7..... so you were wrong there are $7 boxes of cereal... you libs trying to shade inflation is a crack up since we all do our own shopping...

Grandkids maybe and older folks don't want to shop every week so they buy the larger sizes... inflation is real are you arguing its not?....
I went to the grocery store this morning, and the Marie Callender’s frozen dinner boxes are DEFINITELY smaller, in addition to being about 25% more expensive.

Hey, I thought of a new slogan for Biden:

Need to Lose Weight? Vote Biden, and You Won’t be Able to Afford to Eat Three Meals a Day!”

Forum List

Back