8 Things Women Couldn't Do On The First Women's Equality Day In 1971 -- And 6 They Still Can't

All forms of birth control should be absolutely FREE to any woman who wants them - including any associated doctor visits. Totally FREE birth control.

and free food and iPhones for anyone who wants them. Hell why pay for anything. Let's just take whatever we want from our neighbors and treat them like villians if they object

You surprise me. I didn't know you were that stupid.

you are the stupid one

You just said "free birth control for everyone"

You do realize that nothing is actually free right? SOMEONE has to pay for it. Why do you think it shouldn't be the person who is actually using it?

It's called logic. Totally free birth control, including any associated doctor visits, would be much less costly to all concerned and would greatly eliminate the entire abortion debate.

Baby killer wants us to pay her way through life. How about we throw this piece of shit baby killing trash in the street where she belongs.

All forms of birth control should be absolutely FREE to any woman who wants them - including any associated doctor visits. Totally FREE birth control.

and free food and iPhones for anyone who wants them. Hell why pay for anything. Let's just take whatever we want from our neighbors and treat them like villians if they object

you are the stupid one

You do realize that nothing is actually free right? SOMEONE has to pay for it. Why do you think it shouldn't be the person who is actually using it?

It's called logic. Totally free birth control, including any associated doctor visits, would be much less costly to all concerned and would greatly eliminate the entire abortion debate.

Baby killer wants us to pay her way through life. How about we throw this piece of shit baby killing trash in the street where she belongs.

You sound like the Christian Taliban.

you are the stupid one

I actually feel sorry for Lakhota, it's clear shim has mental problems and is poorly educated.

you are the stupid one

So another question you won't answer?

you are the stupid one

I actually feel sorry for Lakhota, it's clear shim has mental problems and is poorly educated.

Yeah well lack of education does not excuse people who suck the brains out of the skulls of living babies to save themselves a couple months of burden.

you are the stupid one

Yeah well lack of education does not excuse people who suck the brains out of the skulls of living babies to save themselves a couple months of burden.

I disagree. It's clear Lakhota is an idiot and I personally believe that abortion would be a better option than reproducing. I mean I would prefer sterilization, but we must take what we can get.

you are the stupid one

You sound like Ward Churchill of "Little Eichmanns" fame, other than you being a woman, of course.

No it's not what I'm saying.

I'm saying that you have the freedom and right to believe and live your life as you choose. If you believe that life begins at conception then for heaven's sake you should never ever get an abortion. I personally would take you to the OB appointments and be in the hospital every minute until that new life enters this world. Then I would celebrate your new life.

However, you don't have the right to force other people to believe that and live that way.

You don't have the right to take that freedom from anyone else.

That's what I'm saying.

Freedom. It's not just for those who agree with you.

So, yes, you are in fact saying that even if I have the right to believe life begins at conception, I do not have the right to pursue policies that would be consistent with that view. I would, instead, have to allow people their choice (because it is private and I have no right to interfere) to commit what I see as murder.

Do you think the private choice to commit murder should be protected because it is private?

you are the stupid one

I disagree. It's clear Lakhota is an idiot and I personally believe that abortion would be a better option than reproducing. I mean I would prefer sterilization, but we must take what we can get.

Since idiocy isn't exclusively a hereditary trait, I have to give the children the benefit of the doubt. Hell even if I knew the baby would become this idiot I'd be against the idiot's mother aborting it. I'd be disappointed that another idiot was brought into the world, but I feel everyone should have the opportunity to be an idiot.

I'm saying that you have the freedom and right to believe and live your life as you choose. If you believe that life begins at conception then for heaven's sake you should never ever get an abortion. I personally would take you to the OB appointments and be in the hospital every minute until that new life enters this world. Then I would celebrate your new life.

However, you don't have the right to force other people to believe that and live that way.

That's what I'm saying.

So, yes, you are in fact saying that even if I have the right to believe life begins at conception, I do not have the right to pursue policies that would be consistent with that view. I would, instead, have to allow people their choice (because it is private and I have no right to interfere) to commit what I see as murder.

Do you think the private choice to commit murder should be protected because it is private?

That is the point that she has been calling me stupid over for the last 2 days. She thinks the legal definition of murder should be up to each person's opinion.

That's what I'm saying.

That is the point that she has been calling me stupid over for the last 2 days. She thinks the legal definition of murder should be up to each person's opinion.

Where is abortion legally defined as murder?

That's what I'm saying.

who said it was my boy? Do try to keep u. I suggested that the law should clearly define a point when a fetus becomes a child and that dishonest poster said the law couldn't do so because that was a matter of opinion.

That's what I'm saying.

It is murder both ethically and in the literal sense, legally it's like getting your nails done in some states, and like having a kidney removed in other states.

That's what I'm saying.

Why is it not murder when a woman decides to have her baby killed, but it is murder if a person were to shoot and kill both the mother & child she is carrying? He would be charged with the murder of both of them, doesn't matter how far along the woman is...if the baby dies it's considered murder.

Is it because the woman that wants the abortion doesn't want the child, and the other woman did? What's the difference? It's still a child, isn't it?

Abortion is pre-meditated. It's an action to kill another human by planning to have it done, it's murder.

That's what I'm saying.

Why is it not murder when a woman decides to have her baby killed, but it is murder if a person were to shoot and kill both the mother & child she is carrying? He would be charged with the murder of both of them, doesn't matter how far along the woman is...if the baby dies it's considered murder.

Is it because the woman that wants the abortion doesn't want the child, and the other woman did? What's the difference? It's still a child, isn't it?

Abortion is pre-meditated. It's an action to kill another human by planning to have it done, it's murder.
It's not murder, because they say it's not murder.

Act of murder is called freedom of choice to make it consumer friendly.
Act that is the opposite of affordable is called the Affordable Care Act to make it consumer friendly.
Act that is the opposite of patriotism is called the Patriot Act to make it consumer friendly.
List of restrictions on government power is called Bill of Rights to make it consumer friendly.

See the pattern?

That's what I'm saying.

It is murder both ethically and in the literal sense, legally it's like getting your nails done in some states, and like having a kidney removed in other states.

Where in the world is a woman who gets an abortion tried for murder?

Most women know the GOP neanderthals are stuck in the past.

GOP Poll: Women Think Republican Party Is 'Stuck In The Past'
Yeah cause to move forward we have to step on the heads of little babies.

Is that worse than you NaziCons abandoning them after they are born?

Black men , who are almost always Democrats, are far more likely to abandon their children than any other group out there. How you feel about them?

Forum List

Back