81 Million Votes

how would inflation and gasoline prices occurring WORLD WIDE had suffered if Trump were president? What magic wand did he have that would have changed the world of post Covid?

Inflation is not "world wide." Switzerland currently has a 2.5% inflation rate. South Korea's inflation rate is 4.8%, Japan's is 2.5%, Malaysia is at 2.2%, Hong Kong is at 1.7%, China is at 2.1%, Bolivia is at 0.87%, the United Arab Emigrates is at 2.5%...

Worldwide Inflation by Country

Hell, there are many other countries that have a lower rate than we do. And what "magic wand" do they have? They don't have idiots like Joe Biden and the Democrats spending trillions of inflationary dollars, running the country off into the ditch.

Yep, 81 million votes. Trumpster bitching and moaning and loopy paranoid conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

Probably about 30 million actually FOR Biden, the rest of us against a juvenile orange buffoon and his authoritarian Christian White Nationalism.

Whatever works!

:bye1:
so you don't believe in one person one vote anymore?

Key tip for posters in this thread who think yard signs can vote... your dad didnt really pull a quarter out of your ear... it was in his hand the whole time! Sometimes you need to use your brain. 5 mostly republican states didnt fix their votes... you LOST bitches! Deal with it like an adult.
/——-/ Dead voters and software can vote for democrats though.

How in the WORLD did you get that from my post?

Holy crap, you people. We're going to need a freakin' translator to communicate with you soon.
you said 81 million voted for xiden. where are the 81 million? One person one vote? hahahahahahahahahahahhaha See the trailer in post 100.

Wrong again! This is not evidence that proves Beijing Biden didn't cheat.

Lefties will NEVER produce evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat. Possession of stolen goods is not evidence that the goods were not stolen. Beijing Biden doesn't even have enough support to fill a high school gym.

I didn't say it is evidence if that. But now I see you can't prove Trump didn't cheat. Now what about raping his daughter. Either you prove he didn't rape Ivanka or that means he did.

Why do you think rally size determines the candidate's vote count?

Trump lost to Hillary, and to Biden on the vote of citizens, regardless of Trump's rally size being bigger than Hillary's and Biden's rally size.
Do you really think it is not an indicator? How do you figure it is not? It must be because fraud is the only explanation for 81 million votes.

Yep, 81 million votes. Trumpster bitching and moaning and loopy paranoid conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

Probably about 30 million actually FOR Biden, the rest of us against a juvenile orange buffoon and his authoritarian Christian White Nationalism.

Whatever works!

:bye1:
I don't believe 81 million people legitimately cast votes for Biden.

Does that make me a Trump cultist?

I didn't say it is evidence if that. But now I see you can't prove Trump didn't cheat. Now what about raping his daughter. Either you prove he didn't rape Ivanka or that means he did.
Where is Ivanka's diary? Oh, you do not have it? Incest Joe is proud of you.

xiden's daughter's diary says daddy took showers with her though. So your analogy doesn't line up.

I maintain what I posted that you originally responded to, and I raise you a "NEVER":

Lefties will NEVER produce evidence that Beijing Biden did not cheat. Possession of stolen goods is not evidence that the goods were not stolen. Beijing Biden doesn't even have enough support to fill a high school gym.

Go on now, spin it or evade. Watch how your next post does not contain what I said you would NEVER come up with. 3,2,1...

I maintain what I posted that you originally responded to, and I raise you a "NEVER":

Go on now, spin it or evade. Watch how your next post does not contain what I said you would NEVER come up with. 3,2,1...

Again, just like you will NEVER prove Trump didn't rape his own daughter. Or Don Jr. for that matter.

NEVER.

See how that works?

Forum List

Back