81 Million Votes

Again, just like you will NEVER prove Trump didn't rape his own daughter. Or Don Jr. for that matter.

NEVER.

See how that works.
well we have the children who say differently. Just saying, your path was obstructed.

well we have the children who say differently. Just saying, your path was obstructed.

Well I asked you for a quote from the children and you couldn't post any such quotes. That's proof he raped them according to those demanding a negative be proven.

Well I asked you for a quote from the children and you couldn't post any such quotes. That's proof he raped them according to those demanding a negative be proven.
Let's quote Ashley Biden.

Again, just like you will NEVER prove Trump didn't rape his own daughter. Or Don Jr. for that matter.

NEVER.

See how that works?
We can prove Joe took naked showers with his sexually mature daughter.

She said so.

We can also prove Joe is a Pedo because Hunter said so calling him Pedo Peter.

Why do you support The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby and their leader Pedo Peter?

"Daddy Joe took Naked Showers with me while I was a Sexually Mature Teenager and washed my body especially my private parts with his bare naked hands and no soap....if you know what I mean...things really got interesting when Daddy Joe Biden asked me to bend over and pick up the soap. There was no soap during our naked shower fun together. Daddy Joe taught me how to be a real woman....over and over and over again all through my teenage years...then I turned to drugs cuz daddy said I was too old to play shower games with anymore."

Ashley Babbit's quote from her Diary.

NEVER.

See how that works?
WRONG! this is absolutely not the evidence that the post you responded to specified. Your next post will not contain it either. Your next post will only be a new and separate argument than the one you initially responded to. Again, neither you or any other lefty EVER be able to post evidence that proves Beijing Biden didn't cheat. Go on, post your next strawman or your next evasion.

"Daddy Joe took Naked Showers with me while I was a Sexually Mature Teenager and washed my body especially my private parts with his bare naked hands and no soap....if you know what I mean...things really got interesting when Daddy Joe Biden asked me to bend over and pick up the soap. There was no soap during our naked shower fun together. Daddy Joe taught me how to be a real woman....over and over and over again all through my teenage years...then I turned to drugs cuz daddy said I was too old to play shower games with anymore."

Link?

I'm convinced the Dems cheat now. No point in voting if you're a republican. Get the word out! No Republicans should vote in this upcoming election. Let's show 'em guys. Who's with me?!?!?!?

I'm convinced the Dems cheat now. No point in voting if you're a republican. Get the word out! No Republicans should vote in this upcoming election. Let's show 'em guys. Who's with me?!?!?!?
Where’d that emerge from?

We can prove Joe took naked showers with his sexually mature daughter.

She said so.

We can also prove Joe is a Pedo because Hunter said so calling him Pedo Peter.

Why do you support The Alphabet Pedo Grooming Lobby and their leader Pedo Peter?

Oh, Stumpy? How old was Ashley when Biden showered with her?

LOL

Holy shit, that's YOU saying that, not Ashley. What shevactually said was, "showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate)."

That's quite the perverted mind ya got there' Stumpy; to translate what she actually said into what you falsely claim she said.

Forum List

Back