81 years ago today

In other words, you don't care what the Constitution actually says. We've already established that fact.
I care more what the Supreme Court has to say, since they define what is and isn't constitutional. Unlike you, I live in the real world not some imagined version of 1789.
Our Constution doesn't tell us how to live, nor does it micro manage us. That's why it will never be out-dated. Your " they didn't know about germs" excuse to disregard our Constitutuin is typical liberal nonsense.
Our constitution is 230 years old, and long overdue for serious updates. Stop living in the past, times have changed and so have the needs of the people. It was never meant to be an eternal guide. The people who wrote it knew that so why the hell don't you?

It's not a guide, nimrod. It's the law of the land. If you want to change it, the Founding Fathers provided a mechanism for that. Using the court to interpret it out of existence isn't what they intended.

So, exactly what changes would you like to make to it?

Proportional Representation in the House and for President at LEAST!

We have proportional representation in the House. As for abolishing the electoral college, go fuck yourself. That's a great way to give all the power to liberals on the East and West coasts. You'll never get a majority of states to approve that.

So, now that we've acknowledged that banning things because we don't like them simply doesn't work...

...perhaps one of the irrational gun-haters here can explain why banning firearms will work great.
Since you mostly kill yourselves, and people close to you, we don't care that much, but when guns are illegal just having one, when you aren't in uniform, will be a death sentence. Works out just fine,
demhistorycopy9ti.jpg
Hey dumbshit, learn math.
Hey, dumbshit, learn anything.

What is Constitutional is decided by the Supreme Court, not by a 230 year-old document.

How does one determine what is constitutional without referring to the Constitution itself?
PMH just admitted that, like all libturds, he doesn't care what the Constitution says. These are the same morons marching in the street because the cops supposedly violated some guy's constitutional rights.
Hey dumbshit, I care what is constitutional more than I care what is in the Constitution. It was written before man new that germs caused disease after all you fucking moron.

In other words, you don't care what the Constitution actually says. We've already established that fact.
I care more what the Supreme Court has to say, since they define what is and isn't constitutional. Unlike you, I live in the real world not some imagined version of 1789.
Then you accept the 2nd is an individual right?

Forum List

Back