88 million Voters should sue Trump for the attempt to subvert our right to evict him from the White House with our votes.

You said Trump’s attempt to “win” the election was not illegal?

If the path Trump chose to ‘win’ was not illegal as you say then it is a legal path according to you.
No stupid, the discussion was about this comment, which is in no way illegal. I won’t let you twist my words, Dumbass. You aren’t smart enough.

l. All Mike Pence has to do is send them back to the States, AND WE WIN. Do it Mike, this is a time for extreme courage!" 21JAN06-DJTtweet8:17

88 million BIDEN Voters should file a class action lawsuit against Trump, the 84 fake electors, the proud boys and the oath keepers, the estate of Ashley Babbitt and all the other capitol building attackers, if it’s worth more than a nickel, and all the Republicans in Congress who aided and comforted Trump’s openly hostile to democracy attempt to deny the right to vote and be counted against millions of Biden voters so that he can stay in power.

Trump openly and subversively plotted and carried out an an attempt to subvert our right to evict him with our votes from the White House. There needs to be punitive damages for such a immoral crime against so many millions of Americans. The punishment needs to be if he is not convicted of any federal statutes, that he cannot run for office ever again.

The same goes for all those who aided and abetted the forner and disgraced president in the big lie and the attempt to overturn the election.

That President Trump was involved in the January 6 plot to overthrow the election is plain as day. However the January 6 congressional committee will begin presenting all the evidence and testimony under oath from those who witnessed it up close in the White House and in Congress and in states offices.

So what do you think Trump voters? Will you spend your hard earned cash through the next few years helping Trump pay all his legal bills or are you going to bail on him?

Or do you just continue to believe the big lie and refuse to decide for yourself what the January 6 committee will be presenting starting tonight? How are you will you be watching the World according to Tucker Carlson on Fox News instead?

883FF6C3-B387-46EC-A6AF-8C35D7DBDDB9.jpeg.jpg

5q0qd2.jpg

2829592563_1628504148_democratic_crybaby_seal_xlarge_xlarge.jpg

No stupid, the discussion was about this comment, which is in no way illegal.
Did you mean that Trump’s comment in itself was not illegal but the attempt to win by taking the path of the Eastman coup was illegal?

You were responding directly to this:

Trump Was Earlier that day Trump announced that the Eastman coup was still on in this tweet;

So to be clear you agree that Trump’s decision to take the patb of the Eastman coup was illegal?

Did you mean that Trump’s comment in itself eax not illegal but the attempt to win is taking the path of the Eastman coup was illegal?

You were responding directly to this:

So to be clear you agree that Trump’s decision to take the patb of the Eastman coup was illegal?
Once again for the extra slow……..the discussion was about the comment I quoted, stop trying to twist my words to attempt to drag me down into your bullshit coup rabbit hole. You ain’t smart enough, Dipshit.

When you read the Eastman memo you find that Trump is declaring himself the winner not by exposing fraud / he needs Pence to refuse to count the electors from Michigan Wisconsin Georgia Pennsylvania Arizona Nevada and New Mexico. This give Trump an electoral college win.

That Pronouncement by Pence is expected to be rejected by the Democrats which throws the election into chaos and then supposedly according to the constitution the matter is to be settled in the house of representatives where Republicans have a majority and they choose Trump/Pence to serve a second term.

The following reply from you Nostra was a reply to the above explanation by me of the Eastman coup.

That (above) is what you cited to not be illegal and not inciting violence,

Now, is that illegal? Nope. Is that inciting violence? Nope.

and now you become a liar ;

the discussion was about the comment I quoted

You were replying to this:

When you resd the Eastman memo you find that Trump is declaring himself the winner not by exposing fraud / he needs Pence to refuse to count the electors from Michigan etc.

You told me that was not illegal.

Are you saying you agree with Pence attorney that the Eastman coup would be illegal for Pence to to go ahead with it?

Pence attorney Greg Jacob wrote that "... if Pence were to embrace Trump’s demand that he single-handedly block or delay the counting of electoral votes on Jan. 6, he would be breaking multiple provisions of the Electoral Count Act, the law that has governed the transfer of power since 1887."​

Last edited:
And conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again

The Jan6 public hearings will benefit all the civil lawsuits that will be filed against Trump if he does not end up in criminal court.

"The Defendants assembled, inflamed and incited the mob, and as such are wholly responsible for the injury and destruction that followed," Swalwell said in a statement about the lawsuit

“Judge Mehta’s ruling is a complete vindication of my claims against Donald Trump for inciting an attack against the Capitol,” Swalwell said in a statement. “Trump led a conspiracy to violently interfere with the Jan. 6 Joint Session of Congress. With this ruling, I will move forward to depose Donald Trump and seek all relevant evidence surrounding Jan. 6.”https://www.independentnews.com/new...4791f2e-addf-11ec-a327-1fbfce265e21.hamburger
In his ruling, Mehta said Swalwell and the plaintiffs in two similar lawsuits — U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Mississippi, chairman of the Jan. 6 Commission; and Capitol Police Officers James Blassingame and Sidney Hemby — could potentially “establish a plausible conspiracy involving President Trump.”​
“That civil conspiracy included the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, and others who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 with the intent to disrupt the Certification of the Electoral College vote through force, intimidation, or threats,” the judge wrote​

The Jan6 public hearings will benefit all the civil lawsuits that will be filed against Trump if he does not end up in criminal court.

"The Defendants assembled, inflamed and incited the mob, and as such are wholly responsible for the injury and destruction that followed," Swalwell said in a statement about the lawsuit

“Judge Mehta’s ruling is a complete vindication of my claims against Donald Trump for inciting an attack against the Capitol,” Swalwell said in a statement. “Trump led a conspiracy to violently interfere with the Jan. 6 Joint Session of Congress. With this ruling, I will move forward to depose Donald Trump and seek all relevant evidence surrounding Jan. 6.”https://www.independentnews.com/new...4791f2e-addf-11ec-a327-1fbfce265e21.hamburger
In his ruling, Mehta said Swalwell and the plaintiffs in two similar lawsuits — U.S. Rep. Bennie Thompson, D-Mississippi, chairman of the Jan. 6 Commission; and Capitol Police Officers James Blassingame and Sidney Hemby — could potentially “establish a plausible conspiracy involving President Trump.”​
“That civil conspiracy included the Proud Boys, the Oath Keepers, Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio, and others who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 with the intent to disrupt the Certification of the Electoral College vote through force, intimidation, or threats,” the judge wrote​
Go ahead and take that to court dumbass. Don’t cry too hard when they laugh you right out of the building.

Did Trump say this to his unhappy people lantern2814 Jan6 about an hour before a couple thousand of them attacked a live joint session of Congress convened to enact the orderly transfer of power following a presidential election that Trump lost.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN

Why is that not an attempted coup lantern2814 based on canceling the entire 2020 election results that Trump lost.

Go ahead and take that to court dumbass. Don’t cry too hard when they laugh you right out of the building.
With Congress undertaking landmark hearings on all of that, our new Brookings report “Trump on Trial: A Guide to the January 6 Committee Hearings and the Question of Criminality” is a comprehensive guide to the proceedings. The report covers the Committee’s work to date, the key players in the attempt to overturn the election, the known facts regarding their conduct that are expected to be covered at the hearings, and the criminal law applicable to their actions.

The report goes beyond prior analyses to provide the first in-depth treatment of the voluminous publicly available evidence and the relevant law, including possible defenses. It reviews the evidence as to whether Trump as a matter of law conspired with his outside counsel John Eastman, administration lawyer Jeffrey Clark, and others to defraud the United States in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 371 by scheming to block the electoral count on January 6, 2021 and to subvert the Department of Justice’s election enforcement work. The report similarly reviews the evidence as to whether Trump and Eastman violated 18 U.S.C. § 1512(c) with their scheme to obstruct the congressional count.

Have you heard of John Eastman?

And conservatives want Trump to be ‘president’ again.
Those of us who believe in the western style liberal democracy designed by our founders and the constitution that they created must stop referring to Trump supporters who believe the big lie as the fundamental basis for their politics as conservatives. They are authoritarians in the least, and fascists at the worst.

Those of us who believe in the western style liberal democracy designed by our founders and the constitution that they created must stop referring to Trump supporters who believe the big lie as the fundamental basis for their politics as conservatives. They are authoritarians in the least, and fascists at the worst.
Yikes, that's harsh. I think they are easily persuaded intellectual weaklings who are victims, perhaps willingly, of the most powerful disinformation campaign the world has ever seen. But I do acknowledge they have authoritarian proclivities.

Have you heard of John Eastman?

All the Trump supporters that attended the January 6 stop the steel rally if have probably never recognized John Eastman by name, but they all subscribe to destroying American democracy By willfully participating in John Eastman Coup and supporting Trump’s attempt to go for it on January 6.

Trump announce to all in the Trump mob before him on January 6 that they all are participants with him in the Trump coup.

Trump announced that all those in the Marvin DC that day were there to take part cool that would overturn the 2020 election.

John is one of the most brilliant lawyers in the country, and he looked at this and he said, “What an absolute disgrace that this can be happening to our Constitution.” And he looked at Mike Pence, and I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - -​
Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.

Yikes, that's harsh.

For 50 years I have voted in every election since I became of age to vote and I have never witnessed a losing one term president take actions, very serious actions, to tell me that my right to vote has been canceled, Because I did not vote for him.

Referring to Trump as a fascist for being the first president to even think about such a thing is too kind.

Planning and acting are two different things.
Yes and Trump acted.

One, his campaign organized the fake electors in the states that Biden won, Pennsylvania Michigan Wisconsin Nevada Georgia Arizona and New Mexico.

Two, he pressured Mike Pence to the extent of calling his vice president a coward while he was in the capitol building that was being attacked by Trump supporters. The pressure to tell someone who is somewhat of a subordinate to commit a crime is an act. Trump is guilty of that on the public record.

Three. You will learn about this one tomorrow if you watch the hearings. You need to watch it. He tried to install a crony and adjusted department who would falsely claim that the justice department is investigating his finding fraud in the election therefore the certification of the states electors need to be sent back to the states. The entire white house staff of legal counsel only stop Trump from doing it because they threatened and mass to resign.

All actions taken as part of a plan to commit fraud against the United States government and then cahoots with others has been labeled seditious conspiracy.

A civil suit does not take a unanimous decision by the jury, moron. Learn about our justice system. No wonder you voted for Biden.
I was explaining to a poster precisely that context is why I am proposing a classic class action civil lawsuit if it becomes our fate in this great country of ours that Trump cannot be prosecuted for any crimes. So you’re the dumbass you can’t read.

Last edited:
I do not give a rats ass, If factual knowledge provided to “we the people@ about the violence that erupted on January 6 as a result of the multiple paths and attempts by Donald J Trump to overturn the election that he lost, which included canceling the 2020 election in its entirety, sways anybody votes in the upcoming midterm elections or as far out as 2024.
Lol…you don’t?…lol…you’re a hoot.

Lol…you don’t?…
The only thing I hope for is that the evidence being presented by the January 6 committee if necessary causes the justice department to further investigate and file charges against Trump and Company if he has committed crimes. Trump is not above the law. That’s all I care about right now because lemmings like you think he is.

Did Trump say this to his unhappy people j-mac Jan6 about an hour before a couple thousand of them attacked a live joint session of Congress convened to enact the orderly transfer of power following a presidential election that Trump lost.

“All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN
Why is that not an attempted coup j-mac based upon canceling the entire 2020 election results that Trump lost?
You have to go further than being triggered by a speech. You have to show where Trump had conversations with those responsible for pushing people at the capitol building to enter the building that day. You have to show the actual conspiracy, with the people involved with carrying it out in a court of law. Otherwise you just look like another obsessed Trump hater, and liar.

Forum List

Back