9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

How does Ollie's military service have anything to do with his beliefs about 9/11 Mr. Jones?

Do you think that all former and current military members believe 9/11 was an inside job? Or do you think that all of those who believe the conclusions of the NIST report are un-American traitors, or whatever tripe you are saying?
No not at all, but I have been around many military folks, who are thoroughly disgusted by what transpired and the reasons they enlisted were not what they gave their service for, or had anything to do with the 9-11 attacks..

Hell, neither one of us can say for sure whether Ollie is or is not a veteran. The idea that he can't be a patriot and a veteran and still believe the events were an attack by terrorists which caused the collapse of the towers is asinine at best.
My point is that he claims to be a man of the military, yet I know people who are more aware of the events and the reasons that transpired regarding the Iraq war, and who was who, and who said what ,then this person who is claiming to be loaded with vast military knowledge and experience...He don't jive.. I couldn't care less about him personally, I just post it like I see it, and this person is constantly defending everyone except the military vets who died for lies...and I'm sick of it, and the kowtowing he thinks he deserves..

So I challenged him to post anything he finds that is disgusting about those men and their lies and have yet to hear back from him on it...

I have never once demanded respect. But I do not tolerate flat out disrespect either.

I am one of the very few people you will find on any message board who posts their own pictures as an avatar and who doesn't hide from the nutcases like you. People on this site have traced down my home address and phone number.

You don't want to believe that I'm a retired SFC. To bad for you. I asked intelligent questions made intelligent observations and because it doesn't fit your dream of how crooked you want our government to be then I am anti American slime? I think not, your the klind who spit on us coming home from Nam.

I told you i didn't read your post. Did you think I lied?

Why don't you give up on this CT that you can't prove and try one even worse, a president who extended a war and caused 22,000 extra deaths... At least that one is actually true. Of course all the players are dead now. But9-11? Forget it, you got nothing.......

No Mrs. Jones i will not prove to you who i am and what my background is. I would be willing to bet you that I hang with alot more veterans than you have ever met. I had dinner with about 150 of them just last night. But that's OK I'm probably lying about that.....

Dumbass.......

No one has come forward with proof of a conspiracy. No one.
You're an idiot in denial if you think there is no proof of a concerted conspiracy to deceive the 9-1 commission and the American people, you also fool yourself thinking there was no effort to scientifically deceive by NIST.
What's funny is that no one has come forward with proof that 9-11 was planned, and perpetrated by 19 fanatical Jihadists. No one.

What an asinine assumption. Why bother to even try to intercept wayward flights? Is this your supposition? Why were/are shoot down orders given?
You think it OK to let hijacked airliners fly above the US, for 2 hours, even when their purpose was already known, and what the US air defenses were busy doing is irrelevant?
There is no rational reason to think a weapon that is targeting America would NOT be shot down...
Again no amount of insane logic is too great when defending the perpetrators, in fact if you were in charge that fateful day, we can assume you would do nothing..

I see you wont address this and ignore it like most other relevant questions...

It is NOT clearly why we initiated those wars...The plans for the wars were conceived long before 9-11, and Iraq had nothing to do with the 9-11 attacks...If you don't know these things,you are deserving of being called an idiot...And everybody knows we weren't attacked on 9-11 because of those wars you fool....The US was attacked in a false flag effort to secure Israel from it's enemies in the ME, and to garner support for the war campaigns that were planned...

It is you that believe in a wild CT, I just point out where and why I don't subscribe to it.
With all that is available to learn about this topic, its funny that you act as though you have no assess to information...
I don't respect anything about you or your opinions and I never claimed to.
You make shit up as you go along, all the while never addressing or answering what is being said or mentioned in regards to this topic. I'm sure no one here especially you, has looked at any of the glaring discrepancies that are almost everywhere in the OCT with any honest objectivity.
This is evident by the way you assume that
the US air defenses and what they were doing that day is "immaterial" and that no one should assume ,had they not been busy attending to phantom radar blips, and exercises,
that the weapons used against the US that day would have not been blown out of the sky, thus saving the lives of 3000 people....

Normal peeps do not spend countless hours (as you seem to have) dredging the fetid bowels of the Internet for support for some predetermined conclusions (as you clearly have done). If you look at your CTBS with the same skepticism you reserve for the gov't, you would no longer be the wild-eyed loon you are today.
I am an American, you Zionist motherfucker..I and others like me who love their country have a right, and a duty to learn all we can about events like these, and the sob's who committed the crimes, that killed our people, and who pointed the fingers away from themselves while inflaming our men and women to go off and die for lies, and Isntreal.
It's loyal Zionist MFKers like you that spend their day shift hours defending the criminals, the liars, and the cover up. Wretched assholes like yourself are who support a predetermined conclusions that 9-11 was done by 19 Jihadists all by themselves, and had nothing to do with your wicked, apartheid, terrorist home state of Isntreal.
You fool no one you anti American POS.
There is nothing that you have ever posted that substantiates your stupid assumptions, or your insane CT, nothing....Thinking Americans know better then to believe such rubbish, and are not scared to debate you on it either, because you have nothing to make your case, no proof that your OCT is even valid, and when you get burned and caught in lies
like the one whopper you told about Leslie Robertson, while then you try to side track the issues. You BS is so transparent....
You make sure that you never miss an opportunity to show your anti American Zionist loving agenda, and defend a CT that makes no sense, and only benefited Isntreal, at the expense of American blood and treasure...

Woo. I guess you just couldn't keep your goose-steppin off this board, Princess. I've posted no lies but I now judge you, not by your shrill claims of patriotism, but by the source you use to support your hate (IHR). Once your 9/11 CT was exposed for the BS we both know it to be you slipped into something you clearly find more comfortable ... your SS uniform.
Sieg Heil, Bubba, Sieg Heil.

The United Kingdom's Channel 4 describes the IHR as a "pseudo-academic body based in the United States which is dedicated to denying that the Holocaust happened," while the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette called the IHR a "blatantly anti-Semitic assortment of pseudo-scholars". The Daily Star, the leading English language paper in Lebanon, in response to a planned IHR meeting in the country called the IHR "loathsome pseudo-historians" and an "international hate group," and reported "as one former PLO official has put it, 'with friends like that, we don't need enemies.'"

Institute for Historical Review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Did anyone read Mrs jones's rant?

I gave up as soon as she called me a fake.

I have to go see if I am permitted by the establishment to neg the fuck out of her......

But First.........

Well then if it was so fucking easy why didn't you volunteer your vast expertise and show them how they could fake a shootdown? Why didn't they just go ahead and do that instead of pretending it was democracy and liberation of Iraq, or that Iraq had something to do with 9-11? Or the whole fake WMD story?

That's what I'm asking you dipshit. Why the fuck plan this elaborate attack and coverup of which you would be caught when all you had to do was blow up one plane and call it an attack.......

Do you deny that one plane being blown out of the sky by Saddam would not have given us the blessings of the UN? At least as much of a blessing as they gave us to start with....

You really are fucking stupid, but you knew that.

I could give 2 shits about your neg rep asshole. What I posted is true and factual, and was quoted from a US senator...

Hmmm. A skeptical look at Hollings 2004 op-ed piece, one you found at a well known Nazi web site (IHR), would have caused you to scream "CONSPIRACY!"
As an outgoing Senator Hollings imposed upon Congress to fund a trust to benefit something known as The Hollings Center which, according to its mission statement is an "organization dedicated to fostering dialogue between the United States and countries with predominantly Muslim populations in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia, Eurasia and Europe." What better way to establish one's credentials in Turkey (and the Muslim World) where the Center is co-headquartered and where conferences are typically convened? What better way to travel the world in retirement on the public dime? What a slimy dirtball!
Throwing his former Congressional mates under the bus was no sweat off Hollings nose.

Hollings Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Hollings Center for International Dialogue

I have to go see if I am permitted by the establishment to neg the fuck out of her......

But First.........

Well then if it was so fucking easy why didn't you volunteer your vast expertise and show them how they could fake a shootdown? Why didn't they just go ahead and do that instead of pretending it was democracy and liberation of Iraq, or that Iraq had something to do with 9-11? Or the whole fake WMD story?

That's what I'm asking you dipshit. Why the fuck plan this elaborate attack and coverup of which you would be caught when all you had to do was blow up one plane and call it an attack.......

Do you deny that one plane being blown out of the sky by Saddam would not have given us the blessings of the UN? At least as much of a blessing as they gave us to start with....

Jones is particularly angry and bitter tonight. I believe the knowledge that the countless hours of 9/11 "research" he has done over the years were badly misspent ... basically wasted, and that only like-minded hateful fools buy into his CTBS. He's reached a dead end and is thrashing at anyone within reach.

But First.........

Jones is particularly angry and bitter tonight. I believe the knowledge that the countless hours of 9/11 "research" he has done over the years were badly misspent ... basically wasted, and that only like-minded hateful fools buy into his CTBS. He's reached a dead end and is thrashing at anyone within reach.

You again show the true intent for visiting this site. and that would be to to distract from the message that is intended. You really are bad at your disinfo trolling job. Now you wish to discredit a US senator for speaking the truth. Ah it never gets old, as you and your kind have no emotional stake in what ever transpires in the US, to you its just a job, and your loyalty lies in the gutter with those you sell your integrity to, and have hurt this nation and her people.
Your disinfo trolling tactics have been well documented here and other threads, but for those that may not be aware they include,
Avoidance-you never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, choosing instead to imply in your responses, that the points made and facts presented about a topic are somehow tainted or invalid, because a particular web site or author may oppose your masters views...

You claim to be anti-conspiratorial, and have a disdain for so called conspiracy theorists
but those who see and read your postings should ask themselves why, if you hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do you focus on defending so many conspiracies, and even have an undying support of one such as 9-11?

Disinfo types also have the ability to not be deterred by the countless instances of being exposed as not having knowledge about a topic, or being caught in lies, and this certainly can be said about you,as I have exposed you as a liar and a totally uninformed idiot.

A favorite of yours is to play dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered,and presented, you avoid discussing issues and details, except with denials they have any credibility ,denials they make any sense, denials they provide any proof, denials they contain or make a point,denials they have logic, or support a conclusion.
This is evident in a recent post of yours in which you actually said the expected US air defense response was "immaterial" and the drills occurring on the morning of 9-11 were "irrelevant"...Serious classic, disinfo troll denial tactic at it's finest I must say...

You also like to try to change the subject and sidetrack your opponents by ridiculing the messenger, or a web site. You sometimes attempt this in connection with one of the other ploys I mentioned, and with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic, anything but the actual topic or facts that have been presented will do you tho..

Anyway, it's obvious to anyone who has a basic knowledge of these techniques, what you are..

Hmmm. A skeptical look at Hollings 2004 op-ed piece, one you found at a well known Nazi web site (IHR), would have caused you to scream "CONSPIRACY!"
As an outgoing Senator Hollings imposed upon Congress to fund a trust to benefit something known as The Hollings Center which, according to its mission statement is an "organization dedicated to fostering dialogue between the United States and countries with predominantly Muslim populations in the Middle East, North Africa, South Asia, Eurasia and Europe." What better way to establish one's credentials in Turkey (and the Muslim World) where the Center is co-headquartered and where conferences are typically convened? What better way to travel the world in retirement on the public dime? What a slimy dirtball!
Throwing his former Congressional mates under the bus was no sweat off Hollings nose.

LOL...A Nazi site huh? Just whose opinion is that...let me take a guess, yours and your Zionist fiends? Fuck off with that non sense already. It's obvious your a Zionist,and want to cry and play the victim card... You seem to give a pass to the dirtbags that have thrown this nation under the wheels of the REAL Nazis, the ones who scream 'anti Semite, and 'Holocaust" when ever an American or any Gentile for that matter, musters the balls to speak out against your filth.

Many Americans are aware of the cancerous infiltration that has taken place, and the senator spoke the truth as many others have. Of course you being a hardline Zionist, feel that you can continue to bad mouth Americans for finally taking a stand in favor of the truth. There is nothing wrong with a senator or any American calling out the the hard-line Zionist lobby in America.
Again, this nation went to war in Iraq and shed its blood for Israel, and this can not be denied, no matter how hard you wish to deny it.

Woo. I guess you just couldn't keep your goose-steppin off this board, Princess. I've posted no lies but I now judge you, not by your shrill claims of patriotism, but by the source you use to support your hate (IHR). Once your 9/11 CT was exposed for the BS we both know it to be you slipped into something you clearly find more comfortable ... your SS uniform.

The United Kingdom's Channel 4 describes the IHR as a "pseudo-academic body based in the United States which is dedicated to denying that the Holocaust happened," while the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette called the IHR a "blatantly anti-Semitic assortment of pseudo-scholars". The Daily Star, the leading English language paper in Lebanon, in response to a planned IHR meeting in the country called the IHR "loathsome pseudo-historians" and an "international hate group," and reported "as one former PLO official has put it, 'with friends like that, we don't need enemies.'"

A Target of Bigotry

Predictably, we have come under fire from hostile sectarian groups that regard the IHR as harmful to their interests. Zionist groups such as the Simon Wiesenthal Center and the Anti-Defamation League routinely smear the IHR, attacking us as a "hate group" or dismissing us as a "Holocaust denial" organization.

In fact, the IHR steadfastly opposes bigotry of all kinds. We are proud of the support we have earned from people of the most diverse political views, and racial, ethnic and religious backgrounds.

One prominent American journalist and author who has looked into the critical claims made about the IHR is John Sack, who is Jewish. He reported on a three-day IHR conference in an article published in the Feb. 2001 issue of Esquire magazine. He rejected as unfounded the often-repeated lie that the IHR and its supporters are "haters" or bigots. He described those who spoke at and attended the IHR conference as "affable, open-minded, intelligent [and] intellectual."

Joseph Sobran, who for years was a nationally syndicated columnist and a National Review senior editor, spoke about the Institute and its director at the 2002 IHR Conference:

"...If I'm 'courageous,' what do you call Mark Weber and the Institute for Historical Review? They have been smeared far worse than I have; moreover, they have been seriously threatened with death. Their offices have been firebombed. Do they at least get credit for courage? Not at all. They remain almost universally vilified. When I met Mark, many years ago, I expected to meet a raving Jew-hating fanatic, such being the generic reputation of 'Holocaust deniers.' I was immediately and subsequently impressed to find that he was just the opposite: a mild-mannered, good-humored, witty, scholarly man who habitually spoke with restraint and measure, even about enemies who would love to see him dead. The same is true of other members of the Institute. In my many years of acquaintance with them, I have never heard any of them say anything that would strike an unprejudiced listener as unreasonable or bigoted."

The Institute has been a target of authentic hate groups. It has come under repeated assault from the Jewish Defense League -- identified as a terrorist group by the FBI. On July 4, 1984, the JDL destroyed the Institute's office and warehouse in a major arson attack. Estimated property loss was more than $400,000, including tens of thousands of books, rare documents, irreplaceable files and expensive office equipment. This fire-bombing climaxed a months-long campaign by the JDL that included numerous death threats by telephone and mail, extensive property damage, five relatively minor fire bombings, one drive-by shooting and two physical assaults.

Sayit being a Zionist and anti American would probably defend the terrorist activities of the Jewish Defense League..
His hate and disdain for Americans is obvious.

Conspiracy Theorist: The attack on 9-11 was planned by (Insert mysterious cabal here) and not the way it was told to us in the official government report!

Skeptic: Where did you hear that?

Conspiracy Theorist: On the internet.

Skeptic: And you believe it?

Conspiracy Theorist: Yes, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

Skeptic: Who told you that?

Conspiracy Theorist: The internet.

what is it exactly you claim not to be true ?

It's half joke, half general observation.

Last edited:

A Target of Bigotry

Predictably, we have come under fire from hostile sectarian groups that regard the IHR as harmful to their interests. Zionist groups such as the Simon Wiesenthal Center and the Anti-Defamation League routinely smear the IHR, attacking us as a "hate group" or dismissing us as a "Holocaust denial" organization.

In fact, the IHR steadfastly opposes bigotry of all kinds. We are proud of the support we have earned from people of the most diverse political views, and racial, ethnic and religious backgrounds.

One prominent American journalist and author who has looked into the critical claims made about the IHR is John Sack, who is Jewish. He reported on a three-day IHR conference in an article published in the Feb. 2001 issue of Esquire magazine. He rejected as unfounded the often-repeated lie that the IHR and its supporters are "haters" or bigots. He described those who spoke at and attended the IHR conference as "affable, open-minded, intelligent [and] intellectual."

Joseph Sobran, who for years was a nationally syndicated columnist and a National Review senior editor, spoke about the Institute and its director at the 2002 IHR Conference:

"...If I'm 'courageous,' what do you call Mark Weber and the Institute for Historical Review? They have been smeared far worse than I have; moreover, they have been seriously threatened with death. Their offices have been firebombed. Do they at least get credit for courage? Not at all. They remain almost universally vilified. When I met Mark, many years ago, I expected to meet a raving Jew-hating fanatic, such being the generic reputation of 'Holocaust deniers.' I was immediately and subsequently impressed to find that he was just the opposite: a mild-mannered, good-humored, witty, scholarly man who habitually spoke with restraint and measure, even about enemies who would love to see him dead. The same is true of other members of the Institute. In my many years of acquaintance with them, I have never heard any of them say anything that would strike an unprejudiced listener as unreasonable or bigoted."

The Institute has been a target of authentic hate groups. It has come under repeated assault from the Jewish Defense League -- identified as a terrorist group by the FBI. On July 4, 1984, the JDL destroyed the Institute's office and warehouse in a major arson attack. Estimated property loss was more than $400,000, including tens of thousands of books, rare documents, irreplaceable files and expensive office equipment. This fire-bombing climaxed a months-long campaign by the JDL that included numerous death threats by telephone and mail, extensive property damage, five relatively minor fire bombings, one drive-by shooting and two physical assaults.

Sayit being a Zionist and anti American would probably defend the terrorist activities of the Jewish Defense League..

I've got to point out that they didn't seem to want to address the claim of being Holocaust deniers.

A Target of Bigotry

I've got to point out that they didn't seem to want to address the claim of being Holocaust deniers.

As if Holocaust Denial isn't firmly rooted in anti-Semitism, IHR in 2009 decided that it wasn't taking root as they had hoped and a more direct attack on Jews was in order.
Any denial of IHR's blatantly anti-Semitic mission would fly in the face of Mark Weber's admission:

In January 2009, Weber, the IHR's director, released an essay titled, "How Relevant Is Holocaust Revisionism?" In it he noted that Holocaust denial had attracted little support over the years: "It’s gotten some support in Iran, or places like that, but as far as I know, there is no history department supporting writing by these folks." Accordingly, he recommended that emphasis be placed instead on opposing "Jewish-Zionist power", which some commentators claim is a shift to a directly antisemitic position.

Last edited:

LOL...A Nazi site huh? Just whose opinion is that...let me take a guess, yours and your Zionist fiends? Fuck off with that non sense already. It's obvious your a Zionist,and want to cry and play the victim card... You seem to give a pass to the dirtbags that have thrown this nation under the wheels of the REAL Nazis, the ones who scream 'anti Semite, and 'Holocaust" when ever an American or any Gentile for that matter, musters the balls to speak out against your filth.

Many Americans are aware of the cancerous infiltration that has taken place, and the senator spoke the truth as many others have. Of course you being a hardline Zionist, feel that you can continue to bad mouth Americans for finally taking a stand in favor of the truth. There is nothing wrong with a senator or any American calling out the the hard-line Zionist lobby in America.
Again, this nation went to war in Iraq and shed its blood for Israel, and this can not be denied, no matter how hard you wish to deny it.

The list of those who recognize your favorite web site for what it is is practically endless and includes Lebanon's leading English language newspaper. The list of those who now recognize you for what you are has just grown by at least 1:

Conspiracy Theorist: The attack on 9-11 was planned by (Insert mysterious cabal here) and not the way it was told to us in the official government report!

Conspiracy Theorist: Yes, they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true.

Every time I see that commercial I think of our CT loons.

Every time I see that commercial I think of our CT loons.

Actually, this is probably more accurate:

Conspiracy Theorist: On YouTube.

Conspiracy Theorist: Yes, they can't put anything on YouTube that isn't true.

Conspiracy Theorist: I saw it on YouTube.

Followed by a YouTube video saying that everything on YouTube is true.

There are no Conspiracies and Big Brother always tells the truth, yet a weird Sock Puppet like SAYIT/dawgshit/Candass/Obamerican comes to this Conspiracy Theory Forum every day of the week. There has to be just a tiny bit of doubt in his or her pea brain. Why else would they come here to this Forum every day? I mean, how many times can you spew the same ole tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insult? What's the point? Seems pretty loony to me.

Last edited:
There are no Conspiracies and Big Brother always tells the truth, yet a weird Sock Puppet like SAYIT/dawgshit/Candass/Obamerican comes to this Conspiracy Theory Forum every day of the week. There has to be just a tiny bit of doubt in his or her pea brain. Why else would they come here to this Forum every day? I mean, how many times can you spew the same ole tired 'Tinfoil Hat' insult? What's the point? Seems pretty loony to me.

I guess you think 9/11 IJ is loony as well. After all, how many times can you spew the same ole tired 'Someone Farted' insult? What's the point? :tongue:

I keep coming because it's still enjoyable. I spent a long time going to the Creationists thread in the religion section, doesn't mean I think creationism might be real, I just enjoyed the thread. Eventually I got bored of it and unsubscribed. I might end up doing that here as well.

I guess you think 9/11 IJ is loony as well. After all, how many times can you spew the same ole tired 'Someone Farted' insult? What's the point? :tongue:

I keep coming because it's still enjoyable. I spent a long time going to the Creationists thread in the religion section, doesn't mean I think creationism might be real, I just enjoyed the thread. Eventually I got bored of it and unsubscribed. I might end up doing that here as well.

Wasn't really addressing you so much. I was addressing the Sock Puppet weirdo SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/obamerican. He or she is literally here every day of the week. It seems as if it's a job or something. The 'Tinfoil Hat' insults are so tired and lame at this point. I mean, why come here if that's all you got? Just seems like such a waste of time.

Wasn't really addressing you so much. I was addressing the Sock Puppet weirdo SAYIT/dawgshit/Candyass/obamerican. He or she is literally here every day of the week. It seems as if it's a job or something. The 'Tinfoil Hat' insults are so tired and lame at this point. I mean, why come here if that's all you got? Just seems like such a waste of time.

I know you weren't addressing that post to me, but the point of it fits for me as well.

Browsing USMB is part of my daily ritual. I am here at least once a day while I eat my breakfast. Sometimes that might be a short look at my subscribed threads, but that's enough to send me to the CT section, if not necessarily to this particular thread.

I don't mean to speak for anyone else, but it's very easy to come to a particular forum or even thread every day if it keeps getting traffic.

As far as the tinfoil hat insults, they were old years and years ago. It doesn't mean they don't apply. :tongue: And considering your overuse of terms like goose-steppers, and 9/11 IJ's fart posts, I don't think that repetitive insults are in any way limited to a particular poster. ;)

I know you weren't addressing that post to me, but the point of it fits for me as well.

Browsing USMB is part of my daily ritual. I am here at least once a day while I eat my breakfast. Sometimes that might be a short look at my subscribed threads, but that's enough to send me to the CT section, if not necessarily to this particular thread.

I don't mean to speak for anyone else, but it's very easy to come to a particular forum or even thread every day if it keeps getting traffic.

As far as the tinfoil hat insults, they were old years and years ago. It doesn't mean they don't apply. :tongue: And considering your overuse of terms like goose-steppers, and 9/11 IJ's fart posts, I don't think that repetitive insults are in any way limited to a particular poster. ;)

I hear ya, but you clearly don't subscribe to any of these Conspiracy Theories. You've made that point repeatedly. So what's the point of continuing to post on the threads? I just don't get people like you and Ollie. I mean, i understand the Sock Puppet SAYIT/dawgshit/Candycorn/Obamerican. He or she really is completely deranged. That one can't go a single day without stalking my threads. But you and Ollie seem like normal rational people.

So why continue posting on the same threads over & over again? You both clearly don't subscribe to any of these theories. So why come here so often to express that? We got your point by now. So there's no need to continue repeating your disapproval or disbelief. It just seems like useless repetitive Trolling at this point. You guys don't believe in Conspiracy Theories. We get it. Maybe now it's time for you guys to move on?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back