90% Of Racism In America Is From The Left

Take your time and think about it lol. It will click lol

Nope. No time to waste deciphering poorly worded, indirect questions.
I bet .. hard work isn’t in your dna lol

I'm retired. I "worked hard" for more years than you have probably been alive.

Why do you insist on making such ignorant statements?
Government job lol you don’t know hard work

I didn't have a government job, troll. I worked for a fortune 500 company for nearly 35 years and consulted for them after retirement.

You would have been unemployable there.
Ok token .. I offer value of experience, you offer a token membership lol

Nope. No time to waste deciphering poorly worded, indirect questions.

I didn't have a government job, troll. I worked for a fortune 500 company for nearly 35 years and consulted for them after retirement.

Experience at what? Judging from the poor quality of how you construct a basic sentence, certainly nothing that requires written communication skills.

Experience at what? Judging from the poor quality of how you construct a basic sentence, certainly nothing that requires written communication skills.
Ok token

Ok token

Shouldn't you be working as opposed to trolling on a message board?

So, once again. What do you offer so much "experience" at?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Ok token

I’m one of the only ones that can offer a glimpse of the destruction that multiculturalism multiple languages the lack of assimilation can cause.. if you have any questions please ask. I’m here to help token

Ok token

I’m one of the only ones that can offer a glimpse of the destruction that multiculturalism multiple languages the lack of assimilation can cause.. if you have any questions please ask. I’m here to help token

So that is your occupation? You troll message boards, making ignorant statements about subjects that you lack any knowledge of?

It sounds like you need to help yourself.

ROFLMAO!

Ok token

So that is your occupation? You troll message boards, making ignorant statements about subjects that you lack any knowledge of?

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Ok token

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

What kind of answer is that?

I can't dumb down my question any further to compensate for your comprehension challenges.

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

I can't dumb down my question any further to compensate for your comprehension challenges.
I mean I am what I am.. no one else like me.. sorry buddy.. let me know if I can answer any questions for you token lol

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

I mean I am what I am.. no one else like me.. sorry buddy.. let me know if I can answer any questions for you token lol

Here is the same question that you have yet to answer.

Since you insist that I am a "token", what is your occupation?

Are you ashamed to answer?

It sounds like it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

What is your occupation? Are you ashamed to answer? It sounds like it.
I work for a high end restaurant in Boston, as a waiter and own a business on the side. A private company, I was hired on my skills of food and wine, I am no token

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

I work for a high end restaurant in Boston, as a waiter and own a business on the side. A private company, I was hired on my skills of food and wine, I am no token

Sure your not, lol. I traveled to Boston frequently on business, spent a lot of time in Framingham, usually stayed at the Hyatt in the Hynes convention center and ate at most of the better restaurants in Boston. Good waiters are a dime a dozen in most metropolitan areas, and Boston is no exception.

Since you claim to know wine, why is Beaulieu Vineyards Merlot not available in most better restaurants. They usually have Cabernet, which starts at about 125.00 a bottle, but not Merlot.

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

No. There are plenty here just like you.

I read the shit about work from the people who descend from a race so lazy and shiftless they risked their lives and died trying to capture people to work free land they were given by the native americans and laugh.

I imagine that most whit
I read the shit about work from the people who descend from a race so lazy and shiftless they risked their lives and died trying to capture people to work free land they were given by the native americans and laugh.

All races have used slavery. Your statement is idiotic.

though I agree that in the USA blacks have suffered MUCH MORE from slavery than any other group

and obviously they were mistreated and discriminated against (murdered!) for over 100 years AFTER the civil war

and there are still MILLIONS of conservative whites who harbor racist feelings and attitudes

however

i am NOT like that

I DO NOT do those things

I am NOT part of the fuking problem

and other than voting and my own responsible behavior there really isn't much I can do about it.

That's why you are part of the problem. Because you can do something about it. I get tired of whites like you who don't seem to understand that I have stated on numerous occasions that not all whites are responsible for the problems. But I am not going to say that every single time I post. Meanwhile I don't see one of you fucking white conservatives who say not all blacks father/mother kids out of wedlock, or not all blacks a don't want to work, not all blacks are violent, not all blacks are criminals, etc., etc... So until not all blacks become part of your discussion, don't come to me whining about what you aren't and what you did not do. For I have been told to get a job I don't know how many times by whites in here, even as I worked for 43 fucking years. So leave your confession with the priest, because I am not the one.

People do actually work hard on government jobs. Government jobs are why we have cures for diseases dumb ass.

Ok token

Whining about affirmative action like the rest of the racists here.

Ok token

It sounds like you need to help yourself.

ROFLMAO!

Assimilate into what? Whites didn't assimilate. Ask the native americans.

Huh?

Sure your not, lol. I traveled to Boston frequently on business, spent a lot of time in Framingham, usually stayed at the Hyatt in the Hynes convention center and ate at most of the better restaurants in Boston. Good waiters are a dime a dozen in most metropolitan areas, and Boston is no exception.

Since you claim to know wine, why is Beaulieu Vineyards Merlot not available in most better restaurants. They usually have Cabernet, which starts at about 125.00 a bottle, but not Merlot.

He doesn't know. He just wants to troll. You killed him when you told him your work experience. He knew he couldn't fuck with your skill set, so he had to call you a token to save face. He's a loser. The only thing he probably knows about wine is the thunderbird he's drinking out of that brown bag.

ROFLMAO!
Huh

Huh?

:lmao:

Huh?

BV SUCKS and if you ordered that cheap shit at my table you would get shitty service.. wtf drinks merlot .. you obviously were never around anyone that knew wine

Forum List

Back