911 facts no theories

Mr. Gamolon:

You asked five questions in response to my post and I will try to answer them for you. To keep this post short, I will not copy everything again. Your reply post is #235 in this thread.

1) Ejected. You use the term ejected. Can you please supply me with video showing these 4-ton sections of perimeter columns being "ejected" at 50 miles an hour sideways? Can you also tell me how much explosives would be needed to eject a 4 ton steel component 600 feet AND to get it to go 50 miles per hour in a fraction of a second? I have video of the perimeter columns falling sideways in sections.

Answer: I would like to see your videos of these column sections if they are of the ones that landed 600 feet away from the Twin Towers. The following is a link to a good explanation of the forces that were needed to eject the four-ton perimeter column section. David Chandler estimates that it would be approximately the same force as shooting a 200 pound cannonball 12 miles. The specific question about "how much explosives would be needed to eject..." is not something I can answer. It would, of course, depend upon the characteristics of the explosive material, where it was located in relationship to the perimeter column section that is ejected, how many other pieces were ejected at the same time, were the perimeter columns still attached or were they severed (or weakened with thermite) etc, etc, etc. In the end, the question really isn't important (other than the very imprecise word "lots" would have been needed). The important point is that there was a lot more energy to eject these column sections that was available in a gravitational only collapse.
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnLlwqiu0A
Kinetic energy is being overlooked. Especially the energies created by a mass of 30 some floors falling down.

2) I used 1300 feet as an example. Your 600 foot landing location of ejected steel means that it could have toppled from about halfway up the tower.

Answer: You are indeed correct. So lets say that the pivot point for a 600-foot long wall section that is detached from the floor structure so that it can "just fall away." So lets think back to some movies we have all seen where the enemy is storming a castle with ladders (OK ... Lord of the Rings .. Part II ... The Two Towers ... the battle scenes at Helms Deep). When the ladder is pushed away from the battlement, the top slowly accelerates and begins to pick-up speed. It very visible to watch the top of the ladder arc and fall over. Since those walls were probably 80 feet, now imagine a ladder eight time longer (640 feet). The time for the top to arc would be even longer because of the distances. The wall falling with such a long, intact, rigid pivot point would be really, really noticeable in every video. But we don't see anything like that at all.
Its a movie.
No kidding.

Your assumptions are asinine.

4) Do you have proof that the floors were being destroyed BEFORE the top block got to them?
Answer: The physics described above should be enough of an answer.
In other words, no.

5) We'll have to discuss this further. I would like to see your other examples of this "energetic" help.
If you watch this video that is looking up under the debris cloud, you will see the floors symmetric being energetically destroyed floor-by-floor. This is in response to the top 30 floors falling off to one side? Nope ... controlled demolition.
youtube.com/watch?v=atSd7mxgsGY
Okay.

Tell us your story about how they wired 220 floors for controlled demolition without anybody noticing. Also enlighten us on to why "they" would do all of that planting of explosives or thermite and not plant a WMD in Iraq or Afghanistan to prove they were correct in attacking the countries.

Good luck.[/QUOTE]

it is not required to wire 220 floors for explosives to have been planted ..there was no need to plant weapons of mass destruction once the invasion was started

hey george!! its your v.p. calling.

i have this great plan for starting an invasion of iraq. its starts out by flying planes into the world trade center.

...but wait. it doesnt stop there!!

we are going to explode the buildings. you see, just flying planes into buildings isnt shocking enough so we are going to blow them up. but insteasd of blaming the terrorists for blowing them up we are going to use a super secret demolition system requiring hundreds of man-hours to place in the buildings.....

huh? what do you mean "why dont we just put the explosives on the plane?"

because they are passenger planes, george.

yes i know that passenger planes can be loaded with lots of explosives but we really dont want to blow the buildings up when the planes first hit. we want to wait about an hour or so.

huh? what do you mean "why would we wait?"

just because. thats all. no reason. it would just be cool to wait. oh, and it would save more lives if we waited an hour.

no george, i know we could do it at night and save even more lives but we need to kill some people..... like a few thousand.... but not too much.... like a few thousand more.

and george, this is another cool thing. we are going to use silent explosives. that should really throw everyone for a loop, eh!!

but wait.... here's the best part of the whole justification for invading iraq plan. we arent going to put one single iraqi on any of the hijacked planes.

no sir, we cant have any iraqi hijackers. that would be too obvious. we need to invade another country first and then invade iraq.

gotta go sir. harry is picking me up to go quail hunting. have a nice day.

i have this great plan for starting an invasion of iraq. its starts out by flying planes into the world trade center.

we are going to explode the buildings. you see, just flying planes into buildings isnt shocking enough so we are going to blow them up. but insteasd of blaming the terrorists for blowing them up we are going to use a super secret demolition system requiring hundreds of man-hours to place in the buildings.....

yes i know that passenger planes can be loaded with lots of explosives but we really dont want to blow the buildings up when the planes first hit. we want to wait about an hour or so.

just because. thats all. no reason. it would just be cool to wait. oh, and it would save more lives if we waited an hour.

no george, i know we could do it at night and save even more lives but we need to kill some people..... like a few thousand.... but not too much.... like a few thousand more.

and george, this is another cool thing. we are going to use silent explosives. that should really throw everyone for a loop, eh!!

but wait.... here's the best part of the whole justification for invading iraq plan. we arent going to put one single iraqi on any of the hijacked planes.

no sir, we cant have any iraqi hijackers. that would be too obvious. we need to invade another country first and then invade iraq.

To listen to some twoofers, the plan had been in the works for years...yet somehow the goal was never considered.

I don't know about you but most people come up with a goal first and then the plan to get there; not a plan to get somewhere and then cut the goal to fit.

I think you could send all the twoofers to a kindergarten class in Botswana and raise the US national IQ like never before. And lower the class IQ at the same time. Jesus Christ these people are brain damaged. Miller is just a symptom of a diseased population.

It could have toppled but it didn't. No one refutes the fact that all 3 towers came straight down into their basements.

This thread is 911 FACTS NO THEORIES.

If you go on the ae911truth.org website you can observe a physicist measure the speed of the exploding steel beams at 70 mph, NOT 50 mph.

No one on this thread can refute all the facts I listed at the beginning. Please reread the beginning facts first. Then address a fact. The 99% of Americans don't like the facts.

Its too bad but just because you don't like the facts, that will never change the facts. It is delusional to ignore the facts.

The goal was written and published by the United States Treasury Secretary. That goal was directed by Bush personally twice. Both times was at the 1st & 2nd NSC meetings. It is on the official record. None of the NSC members including Rumsfeld, Rice, and Powell called Paul O'Neill a liar.

These are facts.

Does no one pay attention? Bush used 911 to start both wars. Starting the war to remove Saddam was directly claimed to be the involvement of Iraq in the 911 attack.

To even question this overwhelming set of facts is way beyond dumb. No one on this forum can possibly be that dumb. Its all about brainwashing. Its the brainwashing that is the problem. To refuse to consider being brainwashed after there are 100% nonsense statements and simple accusations that I'm an idiot, proves brainwashing.

No one on this forum is an idiot. They make ridiculous comments. They are so ridiculous that they are far worse than stupid. To want to remain brainwashed is ridiculous. Its simple delusional denial.

No problem can get solved until it is diagnosed. Its up to the members here to want to solve their being brainwashed. Has anyone on here ever been wrong about anything?

Here is the beginning of the 60 Minutes interview. Google the interview.

"Transcript: (CBS) A year ago, Paul O'Neill was fired from his job as George Bush's Treasury Secretary for disagreeing too many times with the president's policy on tax cuts.

Now, O'Neill - who is known for speaking his mind - talks for the first time about his two years inside the Bush administration. His story is the centerpiece of a new book being published this week about the way the Bush White House is run.

Entitled "The Price of Loyalty," the book by a former Wall Street Journal reporter draws on interviews with high-level officials who gave the author their personal accounts of meetings with the president, their notes and documents.

But the main source of the book was Paul O'Neill. Correspondent Lesley Stahl reports."

Leslie Stahl never addressed page 67 in the book when O'Neill stated Bush wanted to start a war against Iraq in January and February 2001. Its before 911. Then Bush used 911 constantly to start the war against Iraq.

It could have toppled but it didn't. No one refutes the fact that all 3 towers came straight down into their basements.

If you go on the ae911truth.org website you can observe a physicist measure the speed of the exploding steel beams at 70 mph, NOT 50 mph.

No one on this thread can refute all the facts I listed at the beginning. Please reread the beginning facts first. Then address a fact. The 99% of Americans don't like the facts.

Its too bad but just because you don't like the facts, that will never change the facts. It is delusional to ignore the facts.

I'm sorry, I missed the part where you listed actual facts.

the first post....

you know.... the one with silly things like "all 3 towers collapsed at free fall speeds" even though its not true.

the first post....

you know.... the one with silly things like "all 3 towers collapsed at free fall speeds" even though its not true.

Yep, that's where I looked, didn't see the facts.

you have too much time on your handc

CONFUSING BRAINWASHING WITH INTELLIGENCE

There is no relationship between intelligence and brainwashing. I keep writing that the ridiculous theories and outright lies are way beyond stupidity. No one can be that stupid.

The propaganda is used on the entire nation. That propaganda's purpose is to brainwash and it works. The government's propaganda arm is the media. The reason Leslie Stahl completely ignored O'Neill's statement that Bush wanted a war against Iraq in the first 2 NSC meetings was her deliberate effort to hide this fact from the entire 20,000,000 60 Minute audience. That night it was probably a 40,000,000 audience.

Propaganda hides facts. Only the brainwashed would dispute the dynamite statement by one official who was part of the NSC. If O'Neill had lied Condi Rice, Cheney, and Rumsfeld would have denied O'Neill's published statement.

None of this depends on intelligence. We're all intelligent enough to grasp the basic, simple, clear facts I have revealed. If the American people keep refusing to address the brainwashing flim flam that controls 98% of Americans we have no chance. Democracy is worthless when the voters vote against their own and the entire country's interest.

Protecting the liar, sociopath Bush from his ordering the rigging of the WTC explosives makes no sense. Bush needs to be made to pay for his crimes. Americans keep going down the same ridiculous, counterproductive, unethical, irrational path. Intelligence has nothing to do with it.

CONFUSING BRAINWASHING WITH INTELLIGENCE

There is no relationship between intelligence and brainwashing. I keep writing that the ridiculous theories and outright lies are way beyond stupidity. No one can be that stupid.
Oh...like the ridiculous theory you keep on stating that there were bombs planted at the WTC? The same bombs that were impossible to plant in the first place, didn't go off during two plane colissions in the 2nd place, withstood fires that burned hot enough to produce smoke seen from space in the third place, and of which there was no residue found in the fourth place? I agree, you should stop writing that because No one should be THAT stupid.

The propaganda is used on the entire nation. That propaganda's purpose is to brainwash and it works.
I don't know, you morons have been trying for 9 years now and you've not convinced anybody of anything other than it's not wise to associate with you.

The government's propaganda arm is the media. The reason Leslie Stahl completely ignored O'Neill's statement that Bush wanted a war against Iraq in the first 2 NSC meetings was her deliberate effort to hide this fact from the entire 20,000,000 60 Minute audience. That night it was probably a 40,000,000 audience.
So 40,000,000 people heard what a fired ex treasury secretary said and collectivley yawned...yet you blame the media for this? If he had said that and it was edited out; then you may have a case. But apparently it happened since you saw it or are you hallucinating?

None of this depends on intelligence. We're all intelligent enough to grasp the basic, simple, clear facts I have revealed. If the American people keep refusing to address the brainwashing flim flam that controls 98% of Americans we have no chance. Democracy is worthless when the voters vote against their own and the entire country's interest.
Meh...we had a good run.

Protecting the liar, sociopath Bush from his ordering the rigging of the WTC explosives makes no sense.
If only he had done it...obviously he did not.

Bush needs to be made to pay for his crimes. Americans keep going down the same ridiculous, counterproductive, unethical, irrational path. Intelligence has nothing to do with it.

That should be the title of your auto-biography, Intelligence has nothing to do with it.

On another note, Bush and Obama and anybody else culpable should be made to pay for the lack of following up on the 9/11 Commission's recommendations. We are, in fact, no less vulnerable than we were in 2001. Our enemy is injured thanks to the actions of Mr. Bush and Obama but we are just as open to attack today as we were then.

The responses in this thread by people that refuse to even think the official 9-11 conspiracy is bullshit clearly illustrates just how irrational some peoples' defenses can be. It's like they are faced with the possibility that their beloved old uncle Sam, is the prime suspect of decades long serial murders. It's fear, and cowardice and lack of objectivity. Some people will never accept the possibility that they have been duped all their lives, and they are hopeless and are a waste of time. Polls are showing more and more people are questioning the official account of 9-11 so, you shouldn't spend a lot of time and effort on those who strongly resist change. You only have to help and protect those who want to change.
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ~ J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI
"Such reactions are emotionally based. 9/11 is a very emotionally charged issue. The source of the denial and resistance is FEAR. The implications of 9/11 Truth are very scary for most people to take in. Given that a part of our government's job description is keeping its citizens safe, it's terrifying to consider that a secret rogue part of our government will do just the opposite -- mass murder those very citizens, in order to advance dark agendas -- like wars for corporate empire. To further consider that associated 'secret teams' would then put out corporate media cover-up stories, in the form of an elaborate fantasy story backed up with planted evidence, and to think that story was nearly universally accepted without question -- this is the stuff of nightmares."
The intensity of fear brought up by these vast implications causes defense mechanisms to take over our rational thought processes. Such denial most often overrides rationality.
Questioning the official story of 9/11 threatens the foundations of our society, or at least seems to. It challenges our fellow citizens' belief systems regarding the nature of our government, and even the very nature of our nation. Such questioning is far more profound than, say, questioning a war. Accepting the truth of 9/11 is, for many, a major paradigm shift, an inverting of their worldview. Such shifts risk a period of chaos and uncertainty, which many find scary.

In his book As If We Were Grownups, author Jeff Golden's thoughtful assertion is that, "We consistently elect [political] candidates who tell us what children would want to hear. Children want to hear that everything is okay, that little is required of them, that they can go out and play or watch TV, and that they'll be taken care of and protected. In exchange, they are expected to be seen and not heard, to pay their taxes, to take their flu shots, and to not question the authorities."

To believe 9/11 Truth, one also has to believe many other difficult truths, such as:

* Parts of our corporate media must be incredibly corrupt to be complicit in such a massive cover-up;
* There must be a powerful, secret, hidden government that is capable of planning and executing such a horrible and unthinkable act;
* Some of our leaders are more corrupt and malicious than most of us would want to believe.
""Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which they live is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of a corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all."

The Truth is Not Enough: How to Overcome Emotional Barriers to 9/11 Truth
The Truth is Not Enough: How to Overcome Emotional Barriers to 9/11 Truth - 911truth.org

Oh yes there are so many out there who want to believe this is an inside job. You know if you guys could produce some physical evidence instead of "Because I said so" BS, then maybe some of the rest of us could look at it without laughing. And if you could argue a point without calling people liars that might help too.

I don't mind admitting that I could be wrong, but I never lie. So show us some real physical evidence instead of BS made up stuff., because we will first debunk anything you present, with real facts.

The responses in this thread by people that refuse to even think the official 9-11 conspiracy is bullshit clearly illustrates just how irrational some peoples' defenses can be. It's like they are faced with the possibility that their beloved old uncle Sam, is the prime suspect of decades long serial murders. It's fear, and cowardice and lack of objectivity. Some people will never accept the possibility that they have been duped all their lives, and they are hopeless and are a waste of time. Polls are showing more and more people are questioning the official account of 9-11 so, you shouldn't spend a lot of time and effort on those who strongly resist change. You only have to help and protect those who want to change.
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." ~ J. Edgar Hoover, Director of the FBI
"Such reactions are emotionally based. 9/11 is a very emotionally charged issue. The source of the denial and resistance is FEAR. The implications of 9/11 Truth are very scary for most people to take in. Given that a part of our government's job description is keeping its citizens safe, it's terrifying to consider that a secret rogue part of our government will do just the opposite -- mass murder those very citizens, in order to advance dark agendas -- like wars for corporate empire. To further consider that associated 'secret teams' would then put out corporate media cover-up stories, in the form of an elaborate fantasy story backed up with planted evidence, and to think that story was nearly universally accepted without question -- this is the stuff of nightmares."
The intensity of fear brought up by these vast implications causes defense mechanisms to take over our rational thought processes. Such denial most often overrides rationality.
Questioning the official story of 9/11 threatens the foundations of our society, or at least seems to. It challenges our fellow citizens' belief systems regarding the nature of our government, and even the very nature of our nation. Such questioning is far more profound than, say, questioning a war. Accepting the truth of 9/11 is, for many, a major paradigm shift, an inverting of their worldview. Such shifts risk a period of chaos and uncertainty, which many find scary.

In his book As If We Were Grownups, author Jeff Golden's thoughtful assertion is that, "We consistently elect [political] candidates who tell us what children would want to hear. Children want to hear that everything is okay, that little is required of them, that they can go out and play or watch TV, and that they'll be taken care of and protected. In exchange, they are expected to be seen and not heard, to pay their taxes, to take their flu shots, and to not question the authorities."

To believe 9/11 Truth, one also has to believe many other difficult truths, such as:

* Parts of our corporate media must be incredibly corrupt to be complicit in such a massive cover-up;
* There must be a powerful, secret, hidden government that is capable of planning and executing such a horrible and unthinkable act;
* Some of our leaders are more corrupt and malicious than most of us would want to believe.
""Most people prefer to believe their leaders are just and fair even in the face of evidence to the contrary, because once a citizen acknowledges that the government under which they live is lying and corrupt, the citizen has to choose what he or she will do about it. To take action in the face of a corrupt government entails risks of harm to life and loved ones. To choose to do nothing is to surrender one's self-image of standing for principles. Most people do not have the courage to face that choice. Hence, most propaganda is not designed to fool the critical thinker but only to give moral cowards an excuse not to think at all."

The Truth is Not Enough: How to Overcome Emotional Barriers to 9/11 Truth - 911truth.org
i DO believe 9/11 truth
the troofer are the ones that deny it

Creating the bullshit universe then buying into it is very funny.

For example, if the government is corrupt, why did it not plant WMDs in Iraq or Afghanistan? It would have done the following:

Secured more funding for the DOD and through it, more money for Defense Contractors; a heavy GOP contributor.

Likely would have meant more Republican seats that were held on to in 2004, 2006 and 2008 since the votes to go to war would have been justified.

Likely a stronger showing than the GOP made in 2008 given that Obama's mantra of his not voting to use force in the Middle East would have been seen as foolish in the face of what was found.

A validification of the Bush doctrine.

A legitimate reason to re-vamp America's defenses and an entree into further acts of first-move aggression where WMDs are suspected.

And so much more. Yet we're supposed to believe that the government is so corrupt as to willingly murder 3,000 citizens but so mysteriously stupid as to not plant a single WMD to justify the actions and make the supposed endgame of "keeping us safe" a more realistic necessity.

Its truly hilarious to hear a truther talk about reality and rational thought; none of you exhibit anything close to it.

Oh yes there are so many out there who want to believe this is an inside job. You know if you guys could produce some physical evidence instead of "Because I said so" BS, then maybe some of the rest of us could look at it without laughing. And if you could argue a point without calling people liars that might help too.

I don't mind admitting that I could be wrong, but I never lie. So show us some real physical evidence instead of BS made up stuff., because we will first debunk anything you present, with real facts.
There are polls suggesting that the official version of 9-11 is not as accurate. 54% in this one. Some opinions in this poll are divided as to who, and many aren't sure, but it shows they aren't convinced that the govs. story is true.

617px-911worldopinionpoll_Sep2008_pie.png

"Theorizing about what happened on 9/11, when you're not being given answers to your questions about that day by the people who SHOULD be able to do so, is PERFECTLY normal. As is suspecting that the reason these answers aren't being given is "sinister" in nature. After 9 plus years of obfuscation, spin, lies, and cover-ups regarding the 9/11 attacks, it is unavoidable to think that criminal complicity is the reason why. we have not proven it beyond the shadow of doubt. We do not have documentation that shows they planned it. We do not have a signed confession from someone. We have pieces of the puzzle, and to most of us that have been doing this a long time, those pieces point to more than just Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and 19 hijackers.
I would like to say that I am convinced some elements within our Government, and others were complicit in the attacks of 9/11. The information that exists today clearly points in that direction. We have pieces to the puzzle, and we KNOW who refuses to give up the other pieces."
Here's a link to 50 facts that all concerned might find interesting about 9-11. Yeah it's what you all call a truther site. I hope your anger and disdain for the people you argue with on here can be put aside for a while and you take the time to read it with an open mind, the page has links to the information sources. This shouldn't be a war between us citizens, it should be us against those that want to keep the truth covered up. The more this issue divides us the less chance we will have of getting answers and finding out what really happened.

The Facts Speak For Themselves - 911truth.org

Forum List

Back