950k dem voters to make exit as ICE hires 10000 employees

Round 'em up, load 'em into catapults and yell "Remember the Alamo" as we sling 'em back across the border.

It's tough to believe that functional adults post this lunatic trash.

16195261_1420774894620021_4469129067550628459_n.jpg

There's nothing trashy about rounding up and deporting illegals.

Oh is that what this thread is about? The subject line and applauds at launching live people out of catapult or perhaps the expressions of delight in watching them roast on electric fence got me all confused.

You rw retards need some serious help

Last edited:

Oh is that what this thread is about? The subject line and applauds at launching live people out of catapult or perhaps the expressions of delight in watching them roast on electric fence got me all confused.

Lighten up it was a funny (metaphor, catapult = quickly send them back from whence they came).

Lighten up it was a funny (metaphor, catapult = quickly send them back from whence they came).

Shhhh....don't tell 'em, their hair won't catch on fire as often.

Meanwhile, back at the illegal holding pen prior to liftoff, Antoonie searches for the fire extinguisher.

Shhhh....don't tell 'em, their hair won't catch on fire as often.

Meanwhile, back at the illegal holding pen prior to liftoff, Antoonie searches for the fire extinguisher.
So sorreeeee.......:eusa_angel:

It's not funny, not at all.

Sure it was. I can picture you as ZZ described and even singing this tune as you burn...

We should make it a solar and wind powered electric fence, might ease a little butt hurt...

Do you plan on taking your stand up act to entertain the illegals at round up? Pupps bets you'll knock 'em dead just like you claim you did at a Gay Bar down in messico.

Forum List

Back