99% of school kids handcuffed by NYC police black/Latino

BTW, that answer is to end Compulsory Education.

Let those who don't want to be there, stop coming, boot out the trouble makers too stupid to stop wasting everyone else's time...

And watch the schools improve in weeks.

Did you photoshop that chart or domething?
Your"masterpiece" puts the overall Black homicide rate at 18.03 (per 100k?) But what year? That's important to know. My stats were calculated from 2015 data.

Here is the real puzzle. The bigot who constructed that piece of garbage isolated black males from the black collective

That's data from 2015... I suspect either you're using data of only Black males, or of only Blacks who were convicted.
Are you really that dumb? Look at the FBI UCR for 2015 if you need validation. Since
You didn't bother to link your source for that chart I am not going to be accomodating either....look it up.

That site admits in 2015 51% of those arrested of murder were Black, and that there were over 15,000 murders in 2015.

Therefor we can include that the number of Black murders is closer to 8,000.
Did you say ARRESTS? Arrests don't equate to the number of convictions or actual murders commited by blacks within within that 15000 total. You need to find the actual number of known black homicide offenders
as stipulated in table.3. We dont want to confuse the arrest rate with the homicide rate. that won't match.
Hey...where did you go? Come on back and give me credit for all the knowledge I have given you.... Here is that table 3 data you should have found by now...

View attachment 128159

About 1/3rd of those murderers are unknown, but from what we know 51% of murderers were Black, so most likely the number of Black murderers is actually about 8,000, rather than 5,000 which are just in the "Known" category.

Will you admit the result is the same? And the policing problem is the same? What are you a hippie?
"He mugged and robbed that old man because society made him do it"
Does it matter WHY he did it? The cops handcuff them for a reason. You can argue being criminally inclined isnt their fault. I dont care. Nor should a cop. Cops aren't social workers. So long as the cops get the criminals I'll let the liberals take care of them at home.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."
Jesse Jackson Operation PUSH in Chicago (27 November 1993)
tehehe I am kind of a hippie :biggrin:

I just think if we would like to decrease crime we should consider the causing factors and eliminate them. Silly me.

If we want to decrease crime, and the causing factors, and eliminate them.

Then obviously we have to get Blacks, and Hispanics out of our society.
I'd like to see you try. Go for it. But most Blacks and Hispanics are not criminals.
This society belongs to them too. Blacks and Hispanics have paid a price in bloody wars abroad while many white RW pseudo-patriots have refused to participate. So..go on... just try to pull a "final solution" scenario if you have the balls. It probably won't be through armed force this time though. Cowards like you will likely resort to more subtle devices. Genetic engineering...nano-pathology and other laboratory horrors are manufactured even as we converse.

But, I thought that Black criminality was from their oppression?
So, why are some criminals, and some are not if they are all oppressed at similar rates?

Maybe because some are more genetically prone, than others?

Blacks, and Hispanics have long been underrepresented in our military, actually.

But, that's besides the point.

Much of our wars have been items of brutality.
Anyone who concludes that one event or set of events have the same affect on all people in the targeted group is ignorant.

The fact that Women have been historically more oppressed than Men, but have always been less represented in crime, and murder, should be a dead giveaway of biological implications of crime.

Women have higher MAO-A levels, and lower Testosterone than Men.

Black Men have lower MAO-A levels, and higher Testosterone levels.

There's most certainly lots of biological differences which explain why some people oppressed don't commit crime, while others do.

And what do you think plays into those social dysfunctions. Will you argue they are born dysfunctional or will you admit that there are societal factors involved.

Will you admit the result is the same? And the policing problem is the same? What are you a hippie?
Does it matter WHY he did it? The cops handcuff them for a reason. You can argue being criminally inclined isnt their fault. I dont care. Nor should a cop. Cops aren't social workers. So long as the cops get the criminals I'll let the liberals take care of them at home.

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved."
Jesse Jackson Opcrime...on PUSH in Chicago (27 November 1993)

I just think if we would like to decrease crime we should consider the causing factors and eliminate them. Silly me.

I think that in this case, of the kids being handcuffed... there is no way that 99.9% of them should be minorities.
I have worked in low income schools/daycares/afterschool programs/coached basketball teams etc. and I can tell you these behavioral problems are much more economic than racial. The white kids acted out just as much, if not more (to get extra "street cred")
If there is such a discrepancy in kids being handcuffed it is much more likely that minority kids are being treated/punished more harshly than their white counterparts.

Your missing the point. I don't care if the thug beating people in the park and grabbing purses is doing it for economic reasons or not.
Your telling me blacks are economically and socially driven to crime tells me we need to watch blacks closer.
If you want to work on economics to preclude the next generation of blacks being criminal fine. But in the meantime public safety demands some honesty.
I haven't told you blacks are economically and socially driven to crime. You came up with that fallacy on your own. 75% of our black population lives above the poverty level, most are hard working, God fearing Christians. You've been brainwashed to believe otherwise.

So, if Blacks are so oppressed, how come there's some middle class, and even rich Blacks?

Maybe those middle class, and rich Blacks are doing something different? Like they value education, and savings more?

I'd like to see you try. Go for it. But most Blacks and Hispanics are not criminals.
This society belongs to them too. Blacks and Hispanics have paid a price in bloody wars abroad while many white RW pseudo-patriots have refused to participate. So..go on... just try to pull a "final solution" scenario if you have the balls. It probably won't be through armed force this time though. Cowards like you will likely resort to more subtle devices. Genetic engineering...nano-pathology and other laboratory horrors are manufactured even as we converse.

So, why are some criminals, and some are not if they are all oppressed at similar rates?

Blacks, and Hispanics have long been underrepresented in our military, actually.

Blacks are overrepresented in the armed forces.
Distribution of race and ethnicity among the U.S. military 2015 | Statistic

This is a recent development, fact is 11% of veterans are Black.

And what do you think plays into those social dysfunctions. Will you argue they are born dysfunctional or will you admit that there are societal factors involved.

"Our"? You are the anti-American who keeps squeaking about leaving but never finds the balls to actually go. WE just need to get cowardly defects like YOU out of our society.

You're way more anti-American than me, which is why you want the heritage of the U.S.A to be permanently altered.

Then stop talking out your ass.

Your dishonest cutting of my post ....

You admitted you couldn't prove your claim.

ANd you did it again.

Your belief system that you can have a family without a primary bread winner and half the parents without any additional problems is delusional.

When did I say that was my "belief system," liar? You go from 0 to kindergarten really fast when caught being illogical.

You accuse me of misrepresenting your position......

Because that is what you did.

"Our"? You are the anti-American who keeps squeaking about leaving but never finds the balls to actually go. WE just need to get cowardly defects like YOU out of our society.

You're way more anti-American than me.....

I am pro-America. You have declared your desire to abandon America - you're just too much of a pussy to go through with it - and you have proven that you do not understand America.

Let those who don't want to be there, stop coming, boot out the trouble makers too stupid to stop wasting everyone else's time...

And watch crime and welfare dependency increase in months.

The Polish Nazi has based his entire fucked up view of the world on fantasy playtime stormfront 'genetics' nonsense.

That's data from 2015... I suspect either you're using data of only Black males, or of only Blacks who were convicted.
Are you really that dumb? Look at the FBI UCR for 2015 if you need validation. Since
You didn't bother to link your source for that chart I am not going to be accomodating either....look it up.

That site admits in 2015 51% of those arrested of murder were Black, and that there were over 15,000 murders in 2015.

Did you say ARRESTS? Arrests don't equate to the number of convictions or actual murders commited by blacks within within that 15000 total. You need to find the actual number of known black homicide offenders
as stipulated in table.3. We dont want to confuse the arrest rate with the homicide rate. that won't match.
Hey...where did you go? Come on back and give me credit for all the knowledge I have given you.... Here is that table 3 data you should have found by now...

View attachment 128159

About 1/3rd of those murderers are unknown, but from what we know 51% of murderers were Black, so most likely the number of Black murderers is actually about 8,000, rather than 5,000 which are just in the "Known" category.
What is it about unknown that you don't understand? Just because a black corpse is found doesn't mean another black did it. I wouldn't be surprised if racist cops were committing some of the unsolved murders.
The Aryan Brotherhood and other supremacists could be responsible for a good share too..
Pondering the myriad possibilities surrounding the "unknown" dynamic, I am reluctant to place full liability at the feet of the Black community.
Also, taking note of your reintroduction of the 51% arrest stat of Black murder suspects, I admit to being disappointed by your failure to grasp the sordid implications.To me, and any reasonable person, tha. t percentage shows that the cops arrested a lot of innocent people or did not have enough evidence to convict.

Last edited:

I think that in this case, of the kids being handcuffed... there is no way that 99.9% of them should be minorities.
I have worked in low income schools/daycares/afterschool programs/coached basketball teams etc. and I can tell you these behavioral problems are much more economic than racial. The white kids acted out just as much, if not more (to get extra "street cred")
If there is such a discrepancy in kids being handcuffed it is much more likely that minority kids are being treated/punished more harshly than their white counterparts.

Your missing the point. I don't care if the thug beating people in the park and grabbing purses is doing it for economic reasons or not.
Your telling me blacks are economically and socially driven to crime tells me we need to watch blacks closer.
If you want to work on economics to preclude the next generation of blacks being criminal fine. But in the meantime public safety demands some honesty.
Watch blacks closer? They are already over policed. My idea would mean we'd have to watch the poor closer. Or we can address the huge wealth discrepancy in America where the top 1% have nearly half the country's wealth.

Your dishonest cutting of my post ....

You admitted you couldn't prove your claim.

ANd you did it again.

Your belief system that you can have a family without a primary bread winner and half the parents without any additional problems is delusional.

When did I say that was my "belief system," liar? You go from 0 to kindergarten really fast when caught being illogical.

You accuse me of misrepresenting your position......

Because that is what you did.

1. No, I didn't.

2. Still waiting for you to clarify your position, on the difference in observed behavior, if there is a clarification to be had.

One of the primary factors in adolescent misbehavior is the frustrated desire to be treated as an adult.

So, start treating them as adults, let them get jobs, and start contributing to society.

This alone could straighten out many of them.

And those that use the time to commit more crime, they can end up in prison sooner, where they were headed anyways.

And we stop wasting money trying to make a horse drink water while clearing the path for those that do.

And how many are poor vs rich. Bet that's a huge number.

And how many are poor vs rich. Bet that's a huge number.

What is your point on that?

One of the primary factors in adolescent misbehavior is the frustrated desire to be treated as an adult.

So, start treating them as adults, let them get jobs, and start contributing to society.

And those that use the time to commit more crime, they can end up in prison sooner, where they were headed anyways.

And we stop wasting money trying to make a horse drink water while clearing the path for those that do.

What experience or training informs these OPINIONS?

What experience or training informs these OPINIONS?

On the subject of adolescent psychology, I am a reasonably well read lay person.

Of course, I am not asking your to defer to my Authority on the subject.

My ideas stand or fall on their own merits.

I note that you have made no attempt to even address my ideas, but are instead trying to change the subject to me.

And while I am a very interesting person, your actions reveal that you are running AWAY from the issues, probably because you know you can't support your own position.

View attachment 128159

What is it about unknown that you don't understand? Just because a black corpse is found doesn't mean another black did it. I wouldn't be surprised if racist cops were committing some of the unsolved murders.
The Aryan Brotherhood and other supremacists could be responsible for a good share too..
Pondering the myriad possibilities surrounding the "unknown" dynamic, I am reluctant to place full liability at the feet of the Black community.
Also, taking note of your reintroduction of the 51% arrest stat of Black murder suspects, I admit to being disappointed by your failure to grasp the sordid implications.To me, and any reasonable person, tha. t percentage shows that the cops arrested a lot of innocent people or did not have enough evidence to convict.

About 3/4th of the murderers are known, and 51% of them are Black.

Therefor we can conclude the other 1/3rd of the other murderers are also roughly 51% Black.

That's certainly more than a large enough sample size to be concluded.

Actually polls all take smaller sample sizes, and conclude the unknown.

Forum List

Back