A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What specifically happened that makes you say that? Specifically. If she had the baby I know the left would have supported health care for her and the baby. Day care if needed. Additional food stamps if needed. etc.

You?
Whyvis your neighbor obligated to support your sexual habits.

Take care of your own damn kids. Take some responsibility for your behavior

More BS. For one the 14th was for the slaves and I believe it will get overturned in the near future also. It has been abused to create a legal loop hole. I've read it but it's sole intent was for the slaves after the civil war.

I disagree with fetal viability. But willing to compromise. Around 15 weeks. Why doesn't your side PUSH A REASONABLE LAW to do this? Hell why doesn't the right do it as well?

It is clear that most don't want 3rd trimester abortions in this country. Most of the world also agrees.

It is clear that most don't object to 1st trimester abortions.

It is clear that most would allow exceptions for rape and incest. and the life of the mother.

I DARE SAY WELL OVER 2/RDS would agree there. 3/5ths........not sure.

This could be ENDED PERMANENTLY........but politicians don't want it to end............they WANT THE WEDGE......Had leftist shitholes not pushed to extremes on abortion but they KEPT PUSHING...........now here we are............as they BLATENTLY ALLOWED ABORTIONS DURING BIRTH............and the HARVESTING of baby parts for medical research by PP.

This day was forced to try and stop the Barbarism of the left. There is time to prevent this push from going further. Do a COMPROMISE or STFU.
Again I do not have a side.

You have the need to reduce everything to just 2 categories because you cannot seem to understand a world where there are more than just 2 options.

For what.... the law is still in effect.
They haven't instituted the 6 week ban yet.
Let me break this down

1) A 10 YO child is brought in to a child abuse center pregnant from a rape.
2) The Doctor at the center calls a colleague in Indiana to set up an abortion, even though there is no interview of the Doctor saying it, it is assumed the Doctor was unsure of the law so told the parents to go to Indiana and set it up for them.
3) The abortion was performed.

Highlighting a little sumthin' sumthin'....... 10 years old, and was raped.

Wow.. forgive me for thinking this is the real horror here. Not that her parents had to take a short drive to get an abortion.
Jesus Christ. STFU
I wonder how far those parents would be willing to drive to take the kid to Disneyland.

Statistically false.

Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute. Yet the battle over exceptions for both has garnered outsized attention in the national abortion debate.

Why do you suppose so many fight against any and all exceptions?

Where is this story in the mainstream media? I can’t seem to find it, there is a story from 2019 that talks of a 10 year old in Ohio and it was all supposition. Then there is a girl in Brazil.

I call BS on the Daily Kos.
Usually the case. It's a topic for discussing the issue.

You have the need to reduce everything to just 2 categories because you cannot seem to understand a world where there are more than just 2 options.
This is the most dangerous dysfunction of our country.

If 10 year olds getting impregnated is such a huge problem in Ohio as the Far Left Columbus rag suggests, why don't the libs agree to a NARROW set of exceptions to the rules against abortion, instead of demanding abortion-on-demand?

I would think that a narrow list of exceptions could indeed pass.

But libs don't want that, and won't support that. They are willing to sacrifice everyone to get their way.

Well, conservatives are familiar with the tactic.

Again I do not have a side.

On an issue with 2 options. Have the baby or KILL IT.

Imagine that

This is the most dangerous dysfunction of our country.
The fact that we want right to be right and wrong to be wrong is the most dangerous dysfunction of this country?

No.

JUST NO!

Moral relativism is the devil in this country.

And if you're pushing moral relativism, you are the devil himself.

Apparently she was able to travel to Indiana to get, but that option may soon be cut off. If she were in the Deep South, surrounded by anti-choice states, and poor, she would no options but to endure a forced pregnancy. Many children who become pregnant don’t even realize what is happening to their bodies and of course a lot of these states also want to severely restrict sex education. A ten year old child should never be forced to bear a child!
You push far enough one way, sooner or later it flips the total opposite.

I agree that choice should be an option, so save the assumptions. But this is how life itself works.

And the flip is just starting.

If 10 year olds getting impregnated is such a huge problem in Ohio as the Far Left Columbus rag suggests, why don't the libs agree to a NARROW set of exceptions to the rules against abortion, instead of demanding abortion-on-demand?

But libs don't want that, and won't support that. They are willing to sacrifice everyone to get their way.

Exactly. They only want us to compromise to THEM in our states...........but Demand they keep abortion whenever they feel like it in their states.

That is them COMPROMISING.............Well the push will make them understand they don't get their cake and eat it too. They will not like the push that is coming for them.

Time for them to compromise or take the push.

They shot themselves in the foot. They accepted evil and like all followers of the evil one, will pay.

Only evil scum would have denied that poor child an abortion. If the story is true.
No one denied her. Daily Kos tries to make it sound like she was, but she wasn't.
The Doctor at the Child Abuse center, who doesn't perform abortions, unsure of what the law was now suggested to the parents to go to a facility in Indiana that is a colleague of his. And they agreed, and the deed was done.
YOu have been duped. Again

Whyvis your neighbor obligated to support your sexual habits.

Take care of your own damn kids. Take some responsibility for your behavior

There you go. Screw this 10 year old girl. Make her pay for the costs by posting up a GoFundMe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back