A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never heard a fetus's voice.
Which is the point. I'd imagine if he or she could speak it would be MOM DON'T KILL ME.

Bottom line..........Roe is GONE..........cry all you want.........and prepare for crying more............As you lose case after case ..........perhaps your SIDE can use the art of compromise. Perhaps move JFK TO THE PET CEMETARY..............and take a chance that SANITY can return to the DNC..........It's gone now.......And the country is pushing back hard..........

The left wanted this..............fuck them.

OK so you want every ova that is fertilized within the borders of the US to be deemed a citizen correct?
For many purposes, yes. Or, have a law, state by state, that there are some citizens that can be killed without penalty. The argument isn't over whether the unborn are living human beings. They are. It's whether they are persons entitled to constitutional protection. Easy enough to say no. They are persons, citizens, just not entitled to any rights.

No one denied her. Daily Kos tries to make it sound like she was, but she wasn't.
The Doctor at the Child Abuse center, who doesn't perform abortions, unsure of what the law was now suggested to the parents to go to a facility in Indiana that is a colleague of his. And they agreed, and the deed was done.
YOu have been duped. Again
No I haven't. I rarely believe anything the media says.

" Waiting To Be Obscene "

* Clown Shoes *
Which is the point. I'd imagine if he or she could speak it would be MOM DON'T KILL ME.

Bottom line..........Roe is GONE..........cry all you want.........and prepare for crying more............As you lose case after case ..........perhaps your SIDE can use the art of compromise. Perhaps move JFK TO THE PET CEMETARY..............and take a chance that SANITY can return to the DNC..........It's gone now.......And the country is pushing back hard..........

I am a pro-choice republican whom will suffer the self degradation in other policies to fix this issue .

I can't lose anything.

Abortion is still legal in much if not most of the country and will remain so

" Waiting To Be Obscene "

* Clown Shoes *

I am a pro-choice republican whom will suffer the self degradation in other policies to fix this issue .
I don't fucking care...............I've already showed the compromise on thread after thread. And them being GLORIOUS ON LATE TERM ABORTION brought us here.

Time for the fucking legislatures to do their jobs.

For many purposes, yes. Or, have a law, state by state, that there are some citizens that can be killed without penalty. The argument isn't over whether the unborn are living human beings. They are. It's whether they are persons entitled to constitutional protection. Easy enough to say no. They are persons, citizens, just not entitled to any rights.
They aren't entitled to any rights as they are not legally recognized as persons.

If you want them to be legally recognized as persons then they will have rights.

There is no law you can pass that would be upheld as constitutional that declares a person has no rights.

Why do you suppose so many fight against any and all exceptions?

Because the "exception" is a human life who will pay for the crimes of his/her father with a death sentence.

I'm not insensible to the horror of that 10 yo situation. Many conservatives are morally opposed to exceptions for rape/incest but willing to approve laws that allow for exemptions. I think this is where I'm going to fall. I'm still mulling it over tbh. But again--if you believe as I do, that a unique human life has been created and all life is precious, this is not an easy answer.

They aren't entitled to any rights as they are not legally recognized as persons.

If you want them to be legally recognized as persons then they will have rights.

There is no law you can pass that would be upheld as constitutional that declares a person has no rights.

They sure are. In states where a perp can get a double sentence for harming a woman AND her unborn baby.

Well in our state they have the right to life. If you violate that right here you will be thrown in prison and the key will be thrown away.

With the BS Roe v Wade gone............WELL WE JUST DID THAT.

Any questions................ That is the law. and I doubt you live here anyway.........only 6000 a year abortions happened in our state before Roe V Wade was overturned. 2/3rds being from black aboritons. In blue areas.........Imagine that.

It was first reported by the Columbus Dispatch.

Doesn't mean the story is true.

Real stories have details, and this one doesn't it.

Like who was the perpetrator of this atrocity? Don't people have the right to know?

I know if I was in the joint, I would want to know if my cellie was such a dangerous threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back