A 10 Year Old Rape Victim In Ohio Was Just Denied An Abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.
that a constitutional amendment was required .
Which was kicking the can down the road. As I've said many times on multiple threads.

The legislature NEEDS TO DO IT'S FUCKING JOB............

Where America stands on abortion and compromise is clear ............but POLITICIANS don't want to FIX ANYTHING.......

They are happy watching us fight over this. And they add fuel to the fire RANTING LOOK HERE. WE ALLOW PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION HERE.

Barbarians cheer. We spit in disgust.............that is the wedge.

Yes, most likely that is exactly what it is. That is one of the left's many infuriating "debate" methods, the apocryphal story. They don't even try to make it real, instead it is too pat, as another poster said.

Then we who want to argue facts and logic often find ourselves saying things like "hypothetically if this were a true story, the girl was not "denied an abortion," she just had to take a trip to get the abortion." The left-leaning person will take that as agreeing that the story is true and not address the obvious falsity.

I'm sure the left would have preferred to run a story about a ten-year-old being "forced" to take a baby to term, but that would have been a much more elaborate hoax than one agenda-driven doctor telling about an supposed anonymous colleague who supposedly requested an abortion for a ten year old three days after the deadline.

I've addressed this 3-4 times now with no reply.

Let's argue it never happened. Are you going to argue it's never going to happen? No very young girl will get raped and become pregnant?

" Competent Ruling Ruined By Deceit To Deprive Adequate Informed Consent Of The Public "

* Where Few Would Disagree *

Completely wrong. I've shown compromise options. But I'll never compromise on LATE TERM ABORTION. Only for the life of the mother there.

Anyone who does this to a healthy baby should be shot out of a cannon.
And yet roe decision allowed states to do just that - proscribe abortion in the third trimester when birth was imminent , where birth is a requirement for equal protection .

Roe was perfect as a compromise of moral ethics and constitutional compliance - but right refused to listen to its wisdom and the left were simply too arrogant , complacent and incompetent to adapt .

" Competent Ruling Ruined By Deceit To Deprive Adequate Informed Consent Of The Public "

And yet roe decision allowed states to do just that - proscribe abortion in the third trimester when birth was imminent , where birth is a requirement for equal protection .

Roe was perfect as a compromise of moral ethics and constitutional compliance - but right refused to listen to its wisdom and the left were simply too arrogant , complacent and incompetent to adapt .

I'm pro-life but those who are only politically pro-life do not seem to understand the ramifications of this ruling. Now if it is the correct ruling it simply is and the ramifications then have to be dealt with but while some states can completely ban abortions other states can leave no restrictions at all.

And yet the states disagree on when life begins. They didn't agree with SCOTUS of Roe V Wade. Many believe life begins earlier. And in fact on 2 occasions the time to viability was lowered.

At Roe it was 28 weeks.......down to 22 weeks now. But they in that decision that the LEGISLATURE has the responsibility to determine WHEN LIFE BEGINS..............Roe did one more thing. They recognized that VIABLITY is NOT A FETIS............BUT A LIFE.

Stories without names, just alleging the events are usually full of shit.

Why isn't the name of the alleged child molester who allegedly impregnated the child, being mentioned in this story? That would be news we could use, especially as the alleged pervert is a medical professional.

My guess is that this is just something that "could have happened" and is being published to "raise awareness".
Minors. Or maybe that doesn't mean much to you.

" Blue Versus Red Jersey Fanatics "

* Forget Policy And Hurrah For My Team *

+++++++++++++++

Your full of shit , democrats are scum bag fucksticks
As a pro-choice republican , I could not agree more about nearly all other democrat public policies .

How is it a compromise when states continue to have LATE TERM ABORTIONS?

That fight is coming and you know it.................Better to compromise to a SENSABLE LAW NOW........and END THIS NONSENSE.

And yet the states disagree on when life begins. They didn't agree with SCOTUS of Roe V Wade. Many believe life begins earlier. And in fact on 2 occasions the time to viability was lowered.

Life begins at conception. There is no scientific debate. The debate is when does it become a seperate life worthy of it's own protection.

At Roe it was 28 weeks.......down to 22 weeks now. But they in that decision that the LEGISLATURE has the responsibility to determine WHEN LIFE BEGINS..............Roe did one more thing. They recognized that VIABLITY is NOT A FETIS............BUT A LIFE.

Roberts wanted to draw the line at 15 weeks. Now some states can go with no restrictions.

So. That actually blows your outrage out of the water. Doesn't stop abortion. You just can't do it here. Want to move out..........Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

If leftist leave states with these laws..........It's a GREAT DAY FOR those states. GO BACK TO CALI.....they will allow barbarism there.
Until the political winds change

When you leave things up to a vote you can't call it permanent

Until the political winds change

When you leave things up to a vote you can't call it permanent
Then so be it. Until we fucking divorse each other we part huh...........

I don't like the extremes either side...............but there are times to just fucking swing away............The left have brought us here. So be it.

Having been born and raised in Columbus Ohio, I'm well aware of the political bent of the Dispatch

Not 'fake', but bent so far to the Left it's hard to read.
Yes it is fake news. The article states "Hours after the Supreme Court action, the Buckeye state had outlawed any abortion after six weeks.".

That's a boldfaced lie. Ohio did NOT outlaw any abortion after 6 weeks. It's fake news.

Doesn't mean the story is true.

Real stories have details, and this one doesn't it.

Like who was the perpetrator of this atrocity? Don't people have the right to know?

I know if I was in the joint, I would want to know if my cellie was such a dangerous threat

The Columbus Dispatch has pages of details.

Yes it is fake news. The article states "Hours after the Supreme Court action, the Buckeye state had outlawed any abortion after six weeks.".

That's a boldfaced lie. Ohio did NOT outlaw any abortion after 6 weeks. It's fake news.

Links provided here already.

That's a horrible situation, if it's actually true, but murdering a baby for the sins of the father is still a no go.
An inconvenient baby is still an innocent human being

Demanding that a 10 year old carry a rape pregnancy to term is the mark of an absolutely disgusting individual.

You zealots sicken me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back