A Balanced View of Climate Change

And you will sit there and diddle yourself in solitude. I don't much care what some uneducated slob on the internet has to say about it. I defer to the scientific community.
You know nothing about science. You are a fake and you are coward.

You know nothing about science. You are a fake and you are coward.
Fascinating!

When do you plan to publish your research?

And are you still up for emailing an actual climate scientist and trying out your act? I can provide email addresses to you.

IF you promise to post the responses here.

Fascinating!

When do you plan to publish your research?

And are you still up for emailing an actual climate scientist and trying out your act? I can provide email addresses to you.

IF you promise to post the responses here.
That's exactly the kind of response I would expect from someone who was confronted with his knowing nothing about science, being called a fake and being called a coward for running away from a challenge.

Tell you what, you email them and tell them I challenge them. Fair enough, pussy?

Balanced View? Translation: like bi-partisan it means the liwIQ criminal scum get 90% destructive gains and we pay for it.

you cant negotiate or work with confirmed lowIQ warring Terrorists. Don't try to appease.

Last edited:
That's exactly the kind of response I would expect from someone who was confronted with his knowing nothing about science, being called a fake and being called a coward for running away from a challenge.

Tell you what, you email them and tell them I challenge them. Fair enough, pussy?
This is exactly the vapid crybabying I expect from an uneducated slob who knows he has reached his ceiling.

You guys are a dime a dozen, on the internet.

But you can defeat them with empirical climate evidence from the geologic record and logic.
No you can't. You can run around and pretend you have outsmarted the scientists and then declare victory. But afterwards, you're still an uneducated slob with no education cation or research in any related field who should be mocked.

No you can't. You can run around and pretend you have outsmarted the scientists and then declare victory. But afterwards, you're still an uneducated slob with no education cation or research in any related field who should be mocked.
Meet me in the bull ring then, pussy. If it's as you say you should defeat me easily, right?

Yes, my squealing little friend, you do seem terrified of my challenge.

Ready for those email addresses?
Email them and have them come to your defense, pussy. I'm not running away. You are. Put your money where your mouth is and send them an email asking them to come beat up the big bad bully.

Meet me in the bull ring then, pussy. If it's as you say you should defeat me easily, right?
I didn't state or imply that.

I said any actual scientist would embarrass you.

And knowing I am right, you stay in your lane (uneducated slob squealing on the internet) and look for people to annoy.

And there is the sum total result of your denier crusade. Pathetic.

I didn't state or imply that.

I said any actual scientist would embarrass you.

And knowing I am right, you stay in your lane (uneducated slob squealing on the internet) and look for people to annoy.

And there is the sum total result of your denier crusade. Pathetic.
So what you are saying is that you know that YOU can't defeat me in a debate on AGW?

Says the only one afraid to get into the ring. God Lord, you are a pussy of the first order.
"Afraid"

Oh the lies you have to tell yourself. Ding, your ethics leave a lot to be desired. I think you should stop this play acting and work on them.

"Afraid"

Oh the lies you have to tell yourself. Ding, your ethics leave a lot to be desired. I think you should stop this play acting and work on them.
It could only be a lie if you actually got in the ring. Until then it's the gospel truth, chicken little.

Exactly why would should be subsidizing the technological development of, for example, solar power.

Do you mean like at universities? ... that is their job ... or do you mean the distribution of technology? ... do you have an example? ...

We forgave property taxes on the wind farms up on the Columbia River for ten years ... once the ten years is up, the State starts collecting the taxes ... the corporation is still in business, so they're making profit ... I'm sure part of that is selling to California at inflated prices because of their mandates down there ...

Why shouldn't local communities be allowed to manage their own affairs? ... we wanted the wind farm ... and were glad to help out getting it started ... it's still cheapest-in-the-nation electricity ... rates to smelt aluminum by ...

Forum List

Back