A brief history of the desecration of the American Flag

Not necessary. He can fuck him with american flagpole. This alowed in US

Rape with a foreign object is not allowed. However, if you do shove a flag pole up someone's ass, you can use our flag to stop the bleeding.

Ignorant foreign posters probably wouldn't understand the Bill of Rights unique to the United States so there is no point going into the 1st Amendment that guarantees free speech. It was Nixon who resigned not Reagan.
If those who wrote this interpreted this as red-faced Trumpster faggots, they would not have cut off the traitors' eggs and would not have executed them for desecration of national shrines (which is also recorded in the Anthem). So shut your stinky mouth you fucking faggot. You have no right to use your stinking mouth to say the word freedom because you swallowed Communist Johnson's cum.

If those who wrote this interpreted this as red-faced Trumpster faggots, they would not have cut off the traitors' eggs and would not have executed them for desecration of national shrines (which is also recorded in the Anthem). So shut your stinky mouth you fucking faggot. You have no right to use your stinking mouth to say the word freedom because you swallowed Communist Johnson's cum.

He has the right to the freedoms guaranteed by our constitution. Pity you do not enjoy the same freedoms.

The flag is a piece of cloth. It is a symbol. If you own that flag, you can do whatever you want with it. You burning the flag or wiping your ass with it does not change my freedom, my patriotism, or my life.

Trumpster faggots? As Reagan would say "there they go again".

He has the right to the freedoms guaranteed by our constitution. Pity you do not enjoy the same freedoms.

The flag is a piece of cloth. It is a symbol. If you own that flag, you can do whatever you want with it. You burning the flag or wiping your ass with it does not change my freedom, my patriotism, or my life.
Fucking Johnson's cum swallower, then tell me why Jefferson didn't wipe his ass with the American flag? Wasn't he the one who wrote the Declaration?

Fucking Johnson's cum swallower, then tell me why Jefferson didn't wipe his ass with the American flag? Wasn't he the one who wrote the Declaration?

Maybe he had a corncob to use?

This entire topic is meaningless. If you buy a flag, it is yours to do with as you please. Maybe we should buy a bunch of russian flags, in case toilet paper becomes scarce again.

In the US, it is legal to wipe your ass with a Russian flag too.

Maybe he had a corncob to use?

This entire topic is meaningless. If you buy a flag, it is yours to do with as you please. Maybe we should buy a bunch of russian flags, in case toilet paper becomes scarce again.

In the US, it is legal to wipe your ass with a Russian flag too.
Then why were traitors who defiled the flag executed like shameful communist pigs that you defende?

Then why were traitors who defiled the flag executed like shameful communist pigs that you defende?
And I am not defending "shameful communist pigs". I am defending freedom. Given where you live, I can understand your confusion.

And I am not defending "shameful communist pigs". I am defending freedom. Given where you live, I can understand your confusion.
Your red freedom is paradoxical. Freedom to deny freedom. Spit on the symbol of freedom

Forum List

Back