A Call To Arms

I'm a bit surprised that a discussion of my wife and I sleeping together in the same bed has generated as much discussion as it has. I never claimed she slept for me. I said she slept with me in the same bed.

Once your enemy is destroyed, then you'll be freed from this world.

Unbelievers don't understand anything of our Heavenly existence.

Are you sure about that? Avatar and his wife are one flesh according to the bible. Although you don't believe it, I do. So I'd say he is sleeping with his wife.. :eusa_angel:
He sleeps in the same bed but he does his own sleeping.

In the Bible, the Hebrew basar is often translated as "flesh," but however it is interpreted, it always refers to the physical part of humanity. What does it mean, then, that a man and woman become "one flesh" in marriage?

The most obvious way is through sex. This is borne out in 1 Corinthians 6:16 when Paul says even a man with a prostitute becomes one flesh with her. The act of sex is a manifestation of "one flesh" physically and a metaphor for the other ways a married couple joins together.

Read more: In marriage how do the two become one flesh?

Your reply reminds me of something Paul said once about the natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit. As in I am one Spirit with the Lord - so I can discern things by the Spirit of God that you cannot discern through His Spirit although perhaps by other means but even that is far limited to the realm I am operating in, Pacer. On that note, the Lord does have his servants but then again Satan has his servants as well. They do receive powers here on this earth for serving him. Do you think they can really trust Satan to keep his promises of reward in hell to them Pacer? I know they get some power here but is it worth the torment they will suffer later on? Let me tell you a little story that just came to mind.

I remember this woman who was is a prayer warrior - she wrote a book called Divine Revelation of Hell - her name is Mary K. Baxter. She saw this woman was a worker for Satan while being given a tour of hell. I was reading it again the other night. Okay..... Let me look for what she said as I prefer to quote her directly. Oh, here it is. Page 90 Divine Revelation of hell - She writes: Jesus told me, She also was a servant of Satan. She sold her soul to him, and while she was alive, she practiced every kind of evil. Witchcraft is real, said Jesus. "This woman taught and practiced witchcraft and turned many toward the path of sin. Those who were teachers of witchcraft recieved special attention and a greater amount of power from Satan than those who simply practiced it. She was a soothsayer, a diviner and a medium for her master. She gained great favor with Satan for all the evil she committed. She knew how to use the powers of darkness for herself and for Satan. She went to devil - worship services and praised Satan. She was a powerful woman for him. She held a rag doll as if it could help her or as if she could help it. The smell of death filled the place.

This woman, said Jesus, was the equivalent of a preacher for Satan. Just as the true gospel is preached to us by a minister, so Satan has his counterfeit ministers. She had the strongest kind of satanic power, one which she was required to sell her soul to receive. Satan's evil gifts are like the opposite side of the coin of the spiritual gifts Jesus bestows on believers. This is the power of darkness. These workers of Satan work in the occult, witchcraft shops, as palm readers, and in many other ways. A medium of Satan is a powerful satanic worker.

Then she writes of her the Lord told her the following: Many people give their souls to Satan. They choose to serve him instead of Me. Their choice is death unless they repent of their sins and call upon Me. I am faithful, and I will save them from their sins. Many also sell their souls to Satan thinking they will live forever. But they die a horrible death. Satan still thinks he can overthrow God and disrupt God's plan, but he was defeated at the cross. I took the keys away from Satan, and I have all power in heaven and earth, Jesus said.

After this woman died, she went straight to hell. The demons brought her before Satan, where in anger she asked why the demons had control over her, ( in hell ) for on earth she thought she controlled them. There they had done her bidding. She also asked Satan for the kingdom he had promised her. Satan kept on lying to her even after her death on earth. He said he would restore her life and use her for his purposes again. By deceit she had gotten him many souls, so his lies sounded reasonable to her. But at the last, Satan had laughed and scorned her. He told her, "I deceived you and used you all those years. I will never give you my kingdom.

That particular woman had brought Satan 500 souls and for that he had her slammed to the ground by demons who then tormented her as they did all the rest...worms crawled in and out of her rotting flesh. What a fool she was for believing the Father of lies. Don't you think, Pacer? You might be interested in that book seeing as you are a book reader. Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K. Baxter. I find it to be scripturely accurate throughout.

Hell is a religious belief that goes back to the Babylonian era. There is no hell where bad people will go and suffer eternal flames. It's the flesh that perishes in this age, not our spirit. All flesh goes back to the dust of this earth.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The "breath of life" is our invisible spirit in God but the flesh is the visible part of man that we see. The visible flesh perishes during this age but our spirit goes on forever.

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

All have the same "breath of God", which is the invisible "tree of life". The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is this world delusion that we see, smell, taste, and touch with a flesh.

After the destruction at the end of this age, we'll get new flesh that will never deceive us again.

Isaiah 66:
22: "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain.
23: From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD.
24: "And they shall go forth and look on the dead bodies of the men that have rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

Our new flesh of the next age will look on the dead bodies of the first age. But this is only a symbolic phrase because we will never remember the first age.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Jerusalem is symbolic for the new world that's coming to us in our new flesh.

He sleeps in the same bed but he does his own sleeping.

In the Bible, the Hebrew basar is often translated as "flesh," but however it is interpreted, it always refers to the physical part of humanity. What does it mean, then, that a man and woman become "one flesh" in marriage?

The most obvious way is through sex. This is borne out in 1 Corinthians 6:16 when Paul says even a man with a prostitute becomes one flesh with her. The act of sex is a manifestation of "one flesh" physically and a metaphor for the other ways a married couple joins together.

Read more: In marriage how do the two become one flesh?

Your reply reminds me of something Paul said once about the natural man cannot understand the things of the Spirit. As in I am one Spirit with the Lord - so I can discern things by the Spirit of God that you cannot discern through His Spirit although perhaps by other means but even that is far limited to the realm I am operating in, Pacer. On that note, the Lord does have his servants but then again Satan has his servants as well. They do receive powers here on this earth for serving him. Do you think they can really trust Satan to keep his promises of reward in hell to them Pacer? I know they get some power here but is it worth the torment they will suffer later on? Let me tell you a little story that just came to mind.

I remember this woman who was is a prayer warrior - she wrote a book called Divine Revelation of Hell - her name is Mary K. Baxter. She saw this woman was a worker for Satan while being given a tour of hell. I was reading it again the other night. Okay..... Let me look for what she said as I prefer to quote her directly. Oh, here it is. Page 90 Divine Revelation of hell - She writes: Jesus told me, She also was a servant of Satan. She sold her soul to him, and while she was alive, she practiced every kind of evil. Witchcraft is real, said Jesus. "This woman taught and practiced witchcraft and turned many toward the path of sin. Those who were teachers of witchcraft recieved special attention and a greater amount of power from Satan than those who simply practiced it. She was a soothsayer, a diviner and a medium for her master. She gained great favor with Satan for all the evil she committed. She knew how to use the powers of darkness for herself and for Satan. She went to devil - worship services and praised Satan. She was a powerful woman for him. She held a rag doll as if it could help her or as if she could help it. The smell of death filled the place.

This woman, said Jesus, was the equivalent of a preacher for Satan. Just as the true gospel is preached to us by a minister, so Satan has his counterfeit ministers. She had the strongest kind of satanic power, one which she was required to sell her soul to receive. Satan's evil gifts are like the opposite side of the coin of the spiritual gifts Jesus bestows on believers. This is the power of darkness. These workers of Satan work in the occult, witchcraft shops, as palm readers, and in many other ways. A medium of Satan is a powerful satanic worker.

Then she writes of her the Lord told her the following: Many people give their souls to Satan. They choose to serve him instead of Me. Their choice is death unless they repent of their sins and call upon Me. I am faithful, and I will save them from their sins. Many also sell their souls to Satan thinking they will live forever. But they die a horrible death. Satan still thinks he can overthrow God and disrupt God's plan, but he was defeated at the cross. I took the keys away from Satan, and I have all power in heaven and earth, Jesus said.

After this woman died, she went straight to hell. The demons brought her before Satan, where in anger she asked why the demons had control over her, ( in hell ) for on earth she thought she controlled them. There they had done her bidding. She also asked Satan for the kingdom he had promised her. Satan kept on lying to her even after her death on earth. He said he would restore her life and use her for his purposes again. By deceit she had gotten him many souls, so his lies sounded reasonable to her. But at the last, Satan had laughed and scorned her. He told her, "I deceived you and used you all those years. I will never give you my kingdom.

That particular woman had brought Satan 500 souls and for that he had her slammed to the ground by demons who then tormented her as they did all the rest...worms crawled in and out of her rotting flesh. What a fool she was for believing the Father of lies. Don't you think, Pacer? You might be interested in that book seeing as you are a book reader. Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K. Baxter. I find it to be scripturely accurate throughout.

Hell is a religious belief that goes back to the Babylonian era. There is no hell where bad people will go and suffer eternal flames. It's the flesh that perishes in this age, not our spirit. All flesh goes back to the dust of this earth.

Genesis 2
7: then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

The "breath of life" is our invisible spirit in God but the flesh is the visible part of man that we see. The visible flesh perishes during this age but our spirit goes on forever.

Ecclesiastes 3
17: I said in my heart, God will judge the righteous and the wicked, for he has appointed a time for every matter, and for every work.
18: I said in my heart with regard to the sons of men that God is testing them to show them that they are but beasts.
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

All have the same "breath of God", which is the invisible "tree of life". The "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" is this world delusion that we see, smell, taste, and touch with a flesh.

After the destruction at the end of this age, we'll get new flesh that will never deceive us again.

Isaiah 66:
22: "For as the new heavens and the new earth which I will make shall remain before me, says the LORD; so shall your descendants and your name remain.
23: From new moon to new moon, and from sabbath to sabbath, all flesh shall come to worship before me, says the LORD.
24: "And they shall go forth and look on the dead bodies of the men that have rebelled against me; for their worm shall not die, their fire shall not be quenched, and they shall be an abhorrence to all flesh."

Our new flesh of the next age will look on the dead bodies of the first age. But this is only a symbolic phrase because we will never remember the first age.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Jerusalem is symbolic for the new world that's coming to us in our new flesh.

What happened Jeremiah? Why did you start a new thread with this same topic? Was it to avoid my last testimony in this thread?

Only believers will listen to my testimonies. Unbelievers reject the voice of God.

Forum List

Back