A Canadian Cartoonist Was Fired For This Cartoon...

Justified firing or more political correctness?

• I'm a liberal and I think it was justified.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal and I think it was political correctness.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • I'm a conservative and I think it was justified.

• I'm a conservative and I think it was political correctness.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • I'm independent and I think it was justified.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I'm independent and I think it was political correctness.

• Total voters
Like the bestialers were banned from here?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You (one) can't post about bestiality here. That's a site rule. USMB is a site; YouTube is a site. Do the math.

Bestiality is illegal. Political speech isn't.

Get some perspective.

Nobody said anything about either one being "legal", and by the way no it isn't.

The point was, and still is, that a given site governs how its users can use it.

Your perspective is defective and sad.

A giant tech platform that is either a monopoly or part of an oligarchy is not even remotely analogous to a small website. The form function as public squares in our digital age. The lefties who hyperventilate about the civil right to force a baker to make a cake (when there are plenty of alternative bakers) are perfectly fine with monopolies/oligarchies silencing half of America. Woke Fascism is still Fasicsm, bub.

And bestiality is illegal in most of the U.S. Political speech isn't.

View attachment 267348

Legality of bestiality in the United States - Wikipedia

Funny how bestiality is legal in DC, more proof the animals run the country.

I believe in free speech.. if that was obama Democrats would Lynch the mans family and friends

The Progs got a Rodeo Clown fired for wearing an Obama mask...but decapitating Trump in Effigy and calling for a rape train to attack Sarah Palin are perfectly copacetic

D-RQdbpUwAA3e6N

Do you think he should have been fired, or just more political correctness run amok?
Mostly because it's horseshit.
Trump had done everything in his power to prevent this but some Hawaiian judge always tries to stop him. Then there's the fact that Democrats have refused to attend briefings on the border and only now admit it wasn't a manufactured crisis, and have chosen to belly-ache rather than address the problem.
The cartoonist deserved to be fired.
Personally I think the cartoonist deserves a kick in the nuts.

Of course you do, because you're a rhetorical fascist who believes any opinion at variance with your own should be "kicked in the nuts". How Klannish of you.

But in this case the cartoonist wasn't "fired" since he wasn't an employee, and never submitted the cartoon to the publisher that was supposed to have "fired" him for a cartoon he never sent them anyway, and you don't know that because you're illiterate.
He drew the damned thing, so what's the difference?
OH and this isn't just an opinion. It's a fabrication. Blaming Trump for the crap that communists on the left are guilty of is nothing but fake foreign propaganda intended to influence our elections and discredit an America president.

What truth do you see here other than that these people died trying to cross the border illegally and that Trump plays golf?
That he sees them as obstacles, not people.

First of all, what does that have to do with the two people that died? Secondly, what makes you say that?

It has nothing to do with the two people that died, because it's not about them. It's about Rump.

Then why are they in the cartoon?

Exactly WHO is Rump going to be speaking to if they are not there?

:banghead:

Exactly WHY is he speaking to them?

Let's quit fucking around the bush here. The juxtaposition of Trump and the two dead migrants implies some sort of connection between the two. The question is: Other than their trying to enter the country illegally and Trump's endeavors to stop or slow illegal crossings, what is the connection?

D-RQdbpUwAA3e6N

Do you think he should have been fired, or just more political correctness run amok?
Trump had done everything in his power to prevent this but some Hawaiian judge always tries to stop him. Then there's the fact that Democrats have refused to attend briefings on the border and only now admit it wasn't a manufactured crisis, and have chosen to belly-ache rather than address the problem.

Of course you do, because you're a rhetorical fascist who believes any opinion at variance with your own should be "kicked in the nuts". How Klannish of you.

But in this case the cartoonist wasn't "fired" since he wasn't an employee, and never submitted the cartoon to the publisher that was supposed to have "fired" him for a cartoon he never sent them anyway, and you don't know that because you're illiterate.
OH and this isn't just an opinion. It's a fabrication. Blaming Trump for the crap that communists on the left are guilty of is nothing but fake foreign propaganda intended to influence our elections and discredit an America president.

I'll note how the Progs are always eager for the small folk to be punished for some imaginary transgression...but they never speak truth to power when the Globalist-Tech-Oligarchs disappear someone for expressing perfectly legal political views.

D-RQdbpUwAA3e6N

Repubs usually follow what you do. When the next Prog president is in power the criticisms will be a thousand times worse then Obama ever faced. And when people threaten him/her in the open there better not be any arrests. If so then it will be ratcheted up even if the following president is a pseudo repub. You want fascist rule well by golly you are going to get it. Many people in Hollywood should be in jail. Many of those false broadcasters should be in jail. Frankly I do not believe we are going to be free anymore. And we need to get hard liners running and winning. In small areas first. Its just a matter who gets the dictator first. Am I right? That decides who does the most suffering.

What truth do you see here other than that these people died trying to cross the border illegally and that Trump plays golf?

First of all, what does that have to do with the two people that died? Secondly, what makes you say that?

It has nothing to do with the two people that died, because it's not about them. It's about Rump.
Thank you, but the chances of him understanding that are pretty slim at this point.

I understand it's about Trump and I understand it's not about the two that died. What I don't understand is why, if that is the case, they are in the cartoon. So why are they?

OK, you're now on Ignore. I ain't here looking for idiots to waste my time with mindless nuisance fake-questions.

Last edited:
D-RQdbpUwAA3e6N

What's the difference between "free speech" and "kicking him in the nuts"?

You tell me.

OH and this isn't "fabrication". It's a fucking CARTOON. Cartoons are by definition fantasy. Nobody's claiming what's in this or any other cartoon ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED. OH and it's not about "blaming" anybody for anything --- it's a fucking PERSONALITY TRAIT. Unless you want to "blame" Rump for having that trait, then that's fine but it's an extension of what's in the cartoon.

D-RQdbpUwAA3e6N

What's the difference between "free speech" and "kicking him in the nuts"?

You tell me.

OH and this isn't "fabrication". It's a fucking CARTOON. Cartoons are by definition fantasy. Nobody's claiming what's in this or any other cartoon ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENED. OH and it's not about "blaming" anybody for anything --- it's a fucking PERSONALITY TRAIT. Unless you want to "blame" Rump for having that trait, then that's fine but it's an extension of what's in the cartoon.

Adder wasn't fired over the cartoon. The newspaper had already decided to fire him (as a contractor) to bring back a cartoonist that readers like better.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

You (one) can't post about bestiality here. That's a site rule. USMB is a site; YouTube is a site. Do the math.

Bestiality is illegal. Political speech isn't.

Get some perspective.

Nobody said anything about either one being "legal", and by the way no it isn't.

The point was, and still is, that a given site governs how its users can use it.

Your perspective is defective and sad.

A giant tech platform that is either a monopoly or part of an oligarchy is not even remotely analogous to a small website. The form function as public squares in our digital age. The lefties who hyperventilate about the civil right to force a baker to make a cake (when there are plenty of alternative bakers) are perfectly fine with monopolies/oligarchies silencing half of America. Woke Fascism is still Fasicsm, bub.

And bestiality is illegal in most of the U.S. Political speech isn't.

View attachment 267348

Legality of bestiality in the United States - Wikipedia

Funny how bestiality is legal in DC, more proof the animals run the country.

Well you know the old saying --- "politics makes strange bedfellows".

Let's quit fucking around the bush here. The juxtaposition of Trump and the two dead migrants implies some sort of connection between the two. The question is: Other than their trying to enter the country illegally and Trump's endeavors to stop or slow illegal crossings, what is the connection?

You won't get an answer.

You won't get an answer.

Damn right he won't. I don't deal with Peewee Herman games.

Thank you, but the chances of him understanding that are pretty slim at this point.

I understand it's about Trump and I understand it's not about the two that died. What I don't understand is why, if that is the case, they are in the cartoon. So why are they?

OK, you're now on Ignore. I ain't here looking for idiots to waste my time with mindless nuisance fake-questions.

Fake questions or questions you don't want to answer?

I didn't draw the cartoon and I never said what it was about. Meaning, I'm not the one making assertions about it that I then have to back up or clarify. You, however, did. So it's only fair that you provide clarification as to what you think is the connection between the two migrants that died and Trump.

BTW, it's good that you announced to the board at large that you're putting me on ignore. That way, everyone knows you achieved some sort of victory.

Did you stick your chest out forthrightly, put your fists on your hips and harrumph before you said it? What a joke.

You won't get an answer.

Read: I don't answer questions that require me to fully examine my position because then I may see how tenuous it actually is.

You've gone back and forth for pages with these other guys but I ask one question and you put me on ignore. Why? Because you know damn well there is no real connection between the two.

Last edited:

You won't get an answer.

Your choice, it seemed legit to me.

You won't get an answer.

Your choice, it seemed legit to me.

He's playing this child game of "I'm too stupid". That's a waste of time and an insult to everybody's intelligence.

h2133106D

That kind of childish shit can go sit on a tack.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back