A Challenge For Unbelievers (Impossible Challenge)

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)
That ain't how it works moron.

YOU are obligated to prove there was fraud and you can't

Fraud is committed every election, so the true question should be if there was enough fraud to overturn the election and in my opinion there was not.

Now notice I wrote in my opinion there was not because of many factors from Barr to Pence to the USSC not hearing cases, so it is your choice to keep believing enough fraud happened or not but I believe there was not enough…

I've asked that same question MANY times.............what response did I get?

giphy.gif

As you say, they don't reply because there IS NO ANSWER!!!
They just throw another toddler tantrum to avert you from the question.

Fraud is committed every election, so the true question should be if there was enough fraud to overturn the election and in my opinion there was not.

Now notice I wrote in my opinion there was not because of many factors from Barr to Pence to the USSC not hearing cases, so it is your choice to keep believing enough fraud happened or not but I believe there was not enough…

Didn't answer my question expectedly.

giphy.gif

That's what I was going to say before you edited it.

Oh I get now, with the Rose Tyler pic, "the Doctor's Wife."

I preferred Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor. Stopped watching when he was replaced, up until Jodie Whitaker took over, she did an admirably good job, and that last season finale was a bombshell.

Oh I get now, with the Rose Tyler pic, "the Doctor's Wife."

I preferred Christopher Eccleston, the 9th Doctor. Stopped watching when he was replaced, up until Jodie Whitaker took over, she did an admirably good job, and that last season finale was a bombshell.

Okay,.. so what's your answer? Unless you're a believer that is.

Didn't answer my question expectedly.

That's what I was going to say before you edited it.
Well then you don’t live in the U.S. seeing you must prove a crime has been committed and the other side doesn’t have to prove they are innocent of what you are accusing them…

My answer is correct even though you dislike it…

So prove why Barr, Pence, Kemp and the USSC have all disagreed with you!

giphy.gif

Scorn. Derision. Ridicule

Because that's what that question deserves

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
It certainly helps when the courts won’t take the cases. Standing seems to be the rule. You can’t sue until he’s in office, then you can’t do anything about it because he’s in office. Nothing ever gets to the point of a trial or evidence.

Don't be ridiculous. It's not our job to prove there wasn't any, it's your job to prove there was.

You failed.

Tough noogies.

It is difficult, if not impossible, to prove a negative. I would point out that no one alleged fraud--in any court filing. I would point out that myriad courts viewed the issue..and found that it did not even meet the minimum standard for filing. I would point out the the primary attorneys in the case were sanctioned and had their law licenses revoked. I would point out that Dominion has sued all and sundry and that their suit looks pretty good.
It's been a year now..how long will the whining go on? Biden is the President..and Trump is not--no rhetorical squirming will change that fact.

None of this is absolute proof..since again...one cannot prove a negative~

It is a logical impossibility to prove a negative.

Also, nobody has ever said there was no fraud, just not the amount needed to swing an election. We have already had a couple people arrested for voter/election fraud.

Forum List

Back