A Challenge For Unbelievers (Impossible Challenge)

Take a LONG look at Biden and then another LONG look at Trump. Based solely upon common sense, which one do you think really got eighty million votes?

Loser Winner.png

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)
Prove that a falling tree doesnt make a sound if theres nothing there to hear it.…

Prove that a falling tree doesnt make a sound if theres nothing there to hear it.…

I'LL ASK AGAIN. Forget about the tree in the woods. I have heard and been told 10,000 times morning, noon and night that all of the fraud claims by Trump claiming a stolen election had all been DEBUNKED. Proven wrong, Dismissed. These are all conclusions. Legal conclusions are a PROCESS that occur in time. They are GRAPHABLE. REPEATABLE. CONCLUSIVE.

CONCLUSIONS MUST BE BASED ON SOMETHING.

If such graphable conclusions have been legally resolved, then we need to present this to the nation so we can put all these doubts behind us and unite the country!

WHO debunked the fraud claims and how, when and where did it occur?

Where can I and others go to read the details that everyone else has seen that they are sure beyond any doubt that the CRAZIEST, SCREWIEST, MOST IRREGULAR ELECTION in all of history, which broke EVERY RULE that the 2005 Carter-Baker Commission on Elections warned us against as INVITING cheating and corruption really was on the up and up somehow with Joe the legit winner?

Last edited:
Dude...they were all addressed and dismissed.

Ya know why you're not making them again here? (of course you know)

Because they will be shot down once again

That's exactly my point. You can't.

I'm going to tell you what I just told Clipper for starters. Take a LONG look at Biden and then another LONG look at Trump. Based solely upon common sense, which one do you think really got eighty million votes?

I think you also need to look at things as they were in the fall of 2020. There was a LOT of animosity towards Trump.

I said in 2016 that Trump won, but there were a LOT of votes against Hillary. It was not just pro-Trump votes that won the election.

I think that happened in 2020. A lot of people were not voting for Biden, as much as they were voting against Trump.

This is the biggest problem with our 2 party system. You get a lot of people voting for what they see as the lesser of 2 evils.

Don't be ridiculous. It's not our job to prove there wasn't any, it's your job to prove there was.

You failed.

Tough noogies.
Evidentiary hearings were denied. You do not fail when you don't get a chance to try.

I'm going to tell you what I just told Clipper for starters. Take a LONG look at Biden and then another LONG look at Trump. Based solely upon common sense, which one do you think really got eighty million votes?
Biden got 80 million votes case closed. Deal with it and move on.

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it.

Well where to start.....

1. Republican election officials certified the results in their states.
2. Trump's Republican lapdog AG said he looked and there was no serious evidence of fraud.
3. Republican election officials conducted audits, that confirmed the results. Trumpists even did a "forensic" recount for 4 months in AZ...only to find more votes for Biden.
4. Local law enforcement follow ups found only a few isolated individual cases fraud, most by Trump voters.
5. Republican organization posted a bounty of $25,000 to $1,000,000 for reporting leading to indictment of voter fraud. There was one check paid out to date - to election worker who reported a man pretending to be his son to cast a vote for Trump.
6. Trump's horde of layers filed 60+ lawsuits that were all dismissed as garbage, some by Trump's own appointed judges..
7. Congress, administered by Trump's VP certified the election result.

To any sane person that is proof enough.

Last edited:
Well where to start.....

1. Republican election officials certified the results in their states.
2. Trump's Republican lapdog AG said he looked and there was no serious evidence of fraud.
3. Republican election officials conducted audits, that confirmed the results. Trumpists even did a "forensic" recount for 4 months in AZ...only to find more votes for Biden.
4. Local law enforcement follow ups found only a few isolated individual cases fraud, most by Trump voters.
5. Republican organization posted a bounty of $25,000 to $1,000,000 for reporting leading to indictment of voter fraud. There was one check paid out to date - to election worker who reported a man pretending to be his son to cast a vote for Trump.
6. Trump's horde of layers filed 60+ lawsuits that were all dismissed as garbage, some by Trump's own apointed appointed judges..
7. Congress, administered by Trump's VP certified the election result.

To any sane person that is proof enough.
To any sane person stopping the counting in five states, ballots drops with impossible ratios, and a totally ridiculous 81 million votes. Plus the number of people who came forward to report illegal activity. I believe Americans, you do not. There was massive fraud.

To any sane person stopping the counting in five states, ballots drops with impossible ratios, and a totally ridiculous 81 million votes. Plus the number of people who came forward to report illegal activity. I believe Americans, you do not. There was massive fraud.
Do you think you are smarter than Trump's horde of lawyers?

Maybe smarter than all those Trump appointed judges?

Maybe smarter than Trump's attorney general?

Smarter than all them Republican election officials?

You are not smart, you are off your damn rocker, posting ignorant, long ago refuted garbage.

The majority can't continue to be punished by the mental minority.

Forum List

Back