A Challenge For Unbelievers (Impossible Challenge)

Yet Biden has created more jobs in nine months than Trump did in four years, His stock market is better than Trumps, his GDP is higher
Biden is working to restore the global relations destroyed by Trump, repairing the environmental disaster. After 20 years, he has g us out of Afghanistan
He will get his infrastructure bill passed creating millions of good paying jobs
Open borders, not charging criminals in Democratic shitholes, and inflation. Biden is destroying the country. A weaponized DOJ and FBI are making sure the destruction continues unhindered.

rightwinger
Yup because he was a good POTUS. Was he an asshole?? Yes at times but that doesn't negate the fact that he was great for America and Americans.

I liked gas at 1.70 a gallon.

I liked jobs all across the country.

I liked a great economy.

I liked UE the lowest it had been in 50 years.

I liked what Trump did for America. He was all for America and Americans.

If you were honest you would admit that you voted for a walking talking disaster who hasn't done one thing for America or Americans.

As for the stolen election?? It won't matter if it was stolen or not. Bidung is POTUS and will be POTUS for another three year. The election wouldn't be overturned even if they believed the proof that's out there. its a moot point now.
But you just can't admit that the economy Obama handed Trump had been steadily increasing since the recession ended. In fact, that economy continued it's steady pace until it was shut down in response to Covid.

rightwinger
What jobs?? Oh you mean jobs that were already there and were abandoned when the Chinese virus his??

Of course Bidung's administration takes credit for existing jobs as being new jobs.

As for the rest of that drivel you posted.

Let see. As I recall the stock market took off for Trump as well. You do know the market goes up. And the market goes down. It will go down for Bidung as well.

Global relations. You mean Bidung has returned things so the US will be paying for everything once again?? Of course the allies didn't like Trump. He told them they would have to start paying instead of the US. Global relations my ass.

As for the Stan Bidung made a right mess of that. If he had followed the plan Trump left he would have been a hero. He ignored the plan and his generals and left it almost to late. He got most out but there are some still there. Oh and lets not forget the billions of dollars worth of military equipment he left for the Taliban. A Taliban that is now very well armed. Oh and there are still some Americans and friendlies stuck in the Stan.

His infrastructure bill is a joke. Only 45% of it for actual infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and social programs we don't need. If it passes, which I doubt, it will bankrupt the country.

You really are a brainwashed Bidenista. Bidung is a disaster and you just don't want to admit you voted for that disaster.

Open borders, not charging criminals in Democratic shitholes, and inflation. Biden is destroying the country. A weaponized DOJ and FBI are making sure the destruction continues unhindered.
Bullshit...

Show us Open Borders and that bullshit... No out of some RW rag... A credible source...

Otherwise all you have proven is that misinform Republicans...

rightwinger
What jobs?? Oh you mean jobs that were already there and were abandoned when the Chinese virus his??

Of course Bidung's administration takes credit for existing jobs as being new jobs.

As for the rest of that drivel you posted.

Let see. As I recall the stock market took of for Trump as well. You do know the market goes up. And the market goes down. It will go down for Bidung as well.

Global relations. You mean Bidung has returned things so the US will be paying for everything one again. Of course the allies didn't like Trump. He tole them they would have to start paying instead of the US. Global relations my ass.

As for the Stan Bidung made a right mess of that. If he had followed the plan Trump left he would have been a hero. He ignored the plan and his generals and left it almost to late. He got most out but there are some still there. Oh and lets not forget the billions of dollars worth of military equipment he left for the Taliban. A Taliban that is now very well armed.

His infrastructure bill is a joke. Only 45% of it for actual infrastructure. The rest is a hodge podge of green shit and social programs we don't need. If it passes, which I doubt, it bankrupt the country.

You really are a brainwashed Bidenista. Bidung is a disaster and you just don't want to admit you voted for that disaster.
Our President has put millions of Americans back to work and will pass an infrastructure bill to employ millions more

With only 2500 troops on the ground Biden got our troops out as well as 125,000 other evacuees

Bullshit...

Show us Open Borders and that bullshit... No out of some RW rag... A credible source...

Over 200,000 illegals have been released with green cards. Do you know whose jobs they will take. They are not even tested for your pet scandemic disease either.

Our President has put millions of Americans back to work and will pass an infrastructure bill to employ millions more

With only 2500 troops on the ground Biden got our troops out as well as 125,000 other evacuees
Over 95% Afghanistan citizens. We do not need them. They have not been vetted.

Ummm actually it doesn't. You are the fool. A fool who voted for a walking talking, sleeping disaster.
ummm….
As opposed to someone who believes
Injecting disinfectants and shoving UV up your ass is a good idea
Nuking a Hurricane
Climate change is a Chinese hoax
Exercise depletes your bodies resources
COVID is no worse than the flu

Bullshit...

What do you consider a credible source? Certainly no one in the illegitimate administration has credibility. The NYT and WP the same, 0 credibility.

ummm….
As opposed to someone who believes
Injecting disinfectants and shoving UV up your ass is a good idea
Nuking a Hurricane
Climate change is a Chinese hoax
Exercise depletes your bodies resources
COVID is no worse than the flu
You are repeating lies. What else is new?

rightwinger
He is the CIC. He could have ordered more troops in but didn't.

He left it almost too late.

There are about 200 Americans still there along with an unknown number of friendlies. If he'd followed the plan he would have gotten them all out along with the military equipment that was ours. He would have been a hero instead of a laughing stock.

Hell other countries are pissed as hell at his handling of the withdrawal from The Stan.

Trump never said to drink bleach. Fauci said Covid was no worse than the flu and the CNN anchor Anderson Cooper said the same.
I didn’t say bleach, I said disinfectant just like the moron Trump said

Now, show me where I lied

rightwinger
This is what he actually said.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Seems disinfectant killed the virus in under a minute and he was wondering if there was a way to use that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back