A Challenge For Unbelievers (Impossible Challenge)

Crepitus
No. this is exactly what he said.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

rightwinger
This is what he actually said.

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Seems disinfectant killed the virus in under a minute and he was wondering if there was a way to use that.
LOL
And you think Biden has dementia

Trump looked at how disinfectant kills virus on hard surfaces and thinks he is a genius for suggesting we inject it to kill viruses inside people

Crepitus
No. this is exactly what he said.

How does that differ from this:

"Disinfectant kills it immediately. Maybe there's a way to inject that. We should try it."

rightwinger
No what he said was it would be interesting to check on. If they could find a way to do it. Which they couldn't.

You actually think he would expect people to inject themselves with disinfectant??

Just shows what an idiot you are. LOL

How does that differ from this:

"Disinfectant kills it immediately. Maybe there's a way to inject that. We should try it."
Big difference.

And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

He asking if there is a way to check it out. Do you actually think he would suggest someone inject themselves with disinfectant. Good Lord.

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)
Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

rightwinger
No what he said was it would be interesting to check on. If they could find a way to do it. Which they couldn't.

You actually think he would expect people to inject themselves with disinfectant??

Just shows what an idiot you are. LOL
LOL
Yes, that is what the moron in chief was suggesting

rightwinger
No it wasn't. He was suggesting it was something that they should check into.

If you actually think he would wish someone to inject disinfectant into themselves it just shows what an idiot you are. Good Lord.

If you believe that the 2020 election wasn't stolen. Prove it. Prove there wasn't any fraud,.. but the answer because they said there wasn't any isn't an answer. I doubt anybody is going to be able to do this let alone listen to me. :rolleyes: (I was inspired by another thread to make this topic.)
Oh my goodness, you can't prove a negative! That is like YOU being put in jail for bank robbery, then being told the only way to get out, is to prove you didn't do it!

Yes, we have our suspicions, but that doesn't meet the burden of proof as far as facts!

rightwinger
No it wasn't. He was suggesting it was something that they should check into.

If you actually think he would wish someone to inject disinfectant into themselves it just shows what an idiot you are. Good Lord.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He was suggesting to experts on infectious diseases that they need to look into injecting disinfectant

Don’t you EVER question Biden’s sanity

Forum List

Back