A challenge to our liberals re: the “crime” the NY County DA may indict Trump on.

Yea, I guess we'll do that just like in any other prosecution. But thanks for giving the MAGA cult a heads up before they soil themselves again.
Your don’t make a whole lot of sense.

You said “when.”

It’s still an if.

And no. I’m not worried about not. I’m disgusted by this charade.
Was it a charade when Cohen went to prison? Looks like Trump will have to find a different fall guy this time around.
Some times. In any event, on this case it is a clear choice. Cohen has zero credibility.

What makes you think Cohen is the only prosecution witness?

I’m not confused. You are.

And your ignorance is all on you.

You can’t even grunt out a coherent complaint about anything I’ve posted.

NEW YORK STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS CAMPAIGN FINANCE HANDBOOK 2022

ELECTION REPORTS There are three campaign financial disclosure reports filed in connection with each election (primary, general and special). (EL 14-108(1); NYCRR 6200.2(a))

States have laws governing all elections not just for the state

So who is the one confused and not posting anything to back up their claim. And just because some twit on tweeter says so or rightwing pastime noise maker says so , does not make it so. So I would recommend before you post get you facts straight.

Who is the one who believes he knows more about legal issues than the NY State legal professionals.

NEW YORK STATE BOARD OF ELECTIONS CAMPAIGN FINANCE HANDBOOK 2022

ELECTION REPORTS There are three campaign financial disclosure reports filed in connection with each election (primary, general and special). (EL 14-108(1); NYCRR 6200.2(a))

States have laws governing all elections not just for the state

So who is the one confused and not posting anything to back up their claim. And just because some twit on tweeter says so or rightwing pastime noise maker says so , does not make it so. So I would recommend before you post get you facts straight.

Who is the one who believes he knows more about legal issues than the NY State legal professionals.
In reality, candidates screw up their myriad election disclosures all the time. It’s a ponderous process.

Why would it have been. He was caught. He copped a plea.

Cohen wasn’t a fall guy. He was just a dishonest bitch.

I never said any such thing.
Cohen paid his debt to society for what he did & now he's redeeming himself furthermore by helping to nail Trump's ass to the wall.

He's appearing in front of the grand jury today. You can cry now.

Since Farty declines to man up, I reviewed the actual NY Law. As I suspected, Farty didn’t understand the law (if he even bothered to find it or read it).

The law he mistakenly grasps is the actual NY State Criminal Procedure Law section 30.10(4)(a) which says:

Apparently Farts doesn’t grasp “continuously.”

Correct. So say that someone is outside the state for 200 days, returns to the state for 2 days, then remains outside the state for 163 days in a year.

There are two periods of being outside the state totaling 363 days and the 2 days would be counted toward the Statute of Limitations.

The law does not say their can't be more than one period, only that the a period is only counted when continuous. So in the above simplistic example the total 365 days can't be counted because they weren't continuous. But the two separate periods can be totaled for 363 days.

WW

Cohen paid his debt to society for what he did & now he's redeeming himself furthermore by helping to nail Trump's ass to the wall.

Sure. :auiqs.jpg:
He's appearing in front of the grand jury today. You can cry now.
Nah. I don’t care about anything that known liar has to say. Save your tears for when your claim “we got him now” disintegrates yet again. 👍

Correct. So say that someone is outside the state for 200 days, returns to the state for 2 days, then remains outside the state for 163 days in a year.

There are two periods of being outside the state totaling 363 days and the 2 days would be counted toward the Statute of Limitations.

The law does not say their can't be more than one period, only that the a period is only counted when continuous. So in the above simplistic example the total 365 days can't be counted because they weren't continuous. But the two separate periods can be totaled for 363 days.

WW
Right. It's pretty simple to read and understand. But cultists can't assimilate new information.

Haha.. yeah, you posted the law I taught you about! And you still got it wrong.

You're welcome, and hahahahahaha
No ma’am. Yiu didn’t tell me about it. You weren’t even able to find it.

And unlike you, I have it right. I supported that, too. You? You’re incapable of defending anything you say.

No ma’am. Yiu didn’t tell me about it. You weren’t even able to find it.

And unlike you, I have it right. I supported that, too. You? You’re incapable of defending anything you say.
No, sorry. You did not outsmart the district attorney. The fact that you think you did is hilarious.

And you're welcome for teaching you about the law.

In reality, candidates screw up their myriad election disclosures all the time. It’s a ponderous process.
Okay but if its planned when the lawyer and client discussed it then it is a different matter. When the lawyer admits to it based on the clients wishes then it is a different matter.

No, sorry. You did not outsmart the district attorney. The fact that you think you did is hilarious.
I haven’t made that claim. But he might have some damn thorny problems with the statute of limitations. I’m sure every practicing defense attorney will be exploring my thoughts having come up with it all on their own. The worst such lawyer is massively smarter than a dolt like you.
And you're welcome for teaching you about the law.
False. You couldn’t even state the law you were vaguely talking about. And as I showed you, it likely won’t work.

Always happy to prove you to be the severely limited little lump you are. 👍

Forum List

Back