A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
Lol, I would not worry much. I have some Trumpster friends that tell me how hard core they are but flee the room when I clean fish or dress a deer. Lol. Ya they are hard core.
Agree 100%.

There is no compromise when it comes to two things; religion and patriotism.
All they portray themselves as is righteous and patriotic. So they are full of shit
Not me. I am loyal to Texas first and FUCK RELIGION!!!

Now, get your commie shit out of my face.
Do something about it dick less. Betcha won't.
He got you to shut up for over 11 minutes

What would really go a long way and what is more ethically appropriate is for the lying liars who fooled the stupid assholes with their election lies to come out and admit the lies were all lies while simultaneously mocking the stupid assholes for believing them.
The stupid arseholes would say it was fake news. One only has to look at the example of Barr.

I trust you people are going to keep this little civil war of yours somewhere in flyover country and as far away from the coast as you can?

Thank you!
Which raises the question – what exactly constitutes ‘civil war’?

Will conservatives start murdering those whom they perceive to be ‘liberal’?

Will conservatives start murdering Biden voters?

Will conservatives start murdering Democratic office holders and candidates for public office?

That would actually be treason and terrorism on the part of conservatives, not ‘civil’ war.

A Civil War is technically a war between Citizens of the same country.

Some serious maneuvering was applied in order for the American Civil War to actually be considered a Civil War
since the Confederate States of America had actually withdrawn from the Union and established their own structured Government.

However ... It was eventually agreed that the Union's intent, attempt and success at regaining control of the Confederate States
made it appropriate calling it a Civil War.​

As an organized effort ... hardly.

A Conservative would not be particularly fond of the idea killing anyone would better serve the purpose of better governance.

For the most part, I would predict they will remain in a defensive posture,
and where killing Progressives may occur, it would be in a manner of self-defense.

Might want to watch our for Libertarians though.
Republicans ... No telling what they will do.​

Nonsense question ... Unless you think people are going to hang a their ballot on the door.
Or unless perhaps you are talking about a foolish grudge match between neighbors who happen to know each other's voting habits.​

Will conservatives start murdering Democratic office holders and candidates for public office?

Hardly worth the trouble, no strategic value if open warfare becomes evident.​

That would actually be treason and terrorism on the part of conservatives, not ‘civil’ war.

Somewhat Incorrect ...
Where the victors could most certainly prosecute members of the opposition as traitors, terrorist ... Or whatever term they may choose at that point,
It would most accurately be referred to as a Civil War if all combatants were at least formerly Citizens of the same country.​

If Jews fight on the leftist side then I will go to war against them
Hey ..I just need some proper marine gun training

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

The orange grifter, still fleecing his gullible herd.

SUCKERS.
Oh noes signs that said Biden sucks, wonder why is that, is it because of

Gas over $3 bucks a gallon?

Inflation sky high?

California unemployment rate 7.9%?

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
I try to get my head around this, I ask them a lot of questions and try to understand, but I can only get so far. There is so much here that is just a mystery to me, and their devotion to that person, of all people, is at the heart of it.
The prime example of a cult.

"Many of the supporters who gathered for the Saturday rally in Wellington, Ohio, wore memorabilia and carried signs with slogans like "Trump won" and "Biden sucks" displayed across them".

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

It will cost $2,500 per instance of “fun” during the “not boring” and totally “fun, fun, fun for everyone” speaking tour of Donald Trump and Bill O’Reilly.

The pair of former occupants from the White House and Fox News will charge more than $7,500 per “Very Important Person” ticket to The History Tour in Texas and Florida in December.

While the 11 December tour date at the BB&T Centre in Sunrise, Florida, appeared to be sold out of VIP tickets, the next night at the Amway Centre in Orlando had a pair for sale, each with a $327.35 service fee, $3.50 facility charge and $5 order processing fee.

In Texas, however, tickets to the 19 December tour date at the American Airlines Centre in Dallas tacked on a $938.25 service fee, $5.40 order processing fee, and $154.82 in tax for tickets that could only be bought as a pair of two.

For that $17,048.72, or $8,524.36 per VIP ticket, a lucky attendee gets a seat in the front row floor seat – section 7, row A, seats 9 and 10 – “with a 45 min pre-show Meet & Greet, plus a photo of the ticketholder with President Donald J Trump and Bill O’Reilly”.

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

It will cost $2,500 per instance of “fun” during the “not boring” and totally “fun, fun, fun for everyone” speaking tour of Donald Trump and Bill O’Reilly.

The pair of former occupants from the White House and Fox News will charge more than $7,500 per “Very Important Person” ticket to The History Tour in Texas and Florida in December.

While the 11 December tour date at the BB&T Centre in Sunrise, Florida, appeared to be sold out of VIP tickets, the next night at the Amway Centre in Orlando had a pair for sale, each with a $327.35 service fee, $3.50 facility charge and $5 order processing fee.

In Texas, however, tickets to the 19 December tour date at the American Airlines Centre in Dallas tacked on a $938.25 service fee, $5.40 order processing fee, and $154.82 in tax for tickets that could only be bought as a pair of two.

For that $17,048.72, or $8,524.36 per VIP ticket, a lucky attendee gets a seat in the front row floor seat – section 7, row A, seats 9 and 10 – “with a 45 min pre-show Meet & Greet, plus a photo of the ticketholder with President Donald J Trump and Bill O’Reilly”.

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
What does that have to do with my post?

ThatWhile we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

That guy needs to be committed to a psychiatric hospital.

When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Lol, I would not worry much. I have some Trumpster friends that tell me how hard core they are but flee the room when I clean fish or dress a deer. Lol. Ya they are hard core.
Agree 100%.

There is no compromise when it comes to two things; religion and patriotism.
All they portray themselves as is righteous and patriotic. So they are full of shit
Not me. I am loyal to Texas first and FUCK RELIGION!!!

Now, get your commie shit out of my face.
Do something about it dick less. Betcha won't.
Goading and baiting people to see if you can get them to commit felonies, huh?

I bet you're sending screenshots to DHS everyday, aren't you?

Lame little pissant.

The OP cannot be taken seriously.

He wrings his hands over 140 cops being injured on 1/6, yet fails to mention the 4,000 cops injured nationwide during the previous summer of love by rocks, bottles, Molotov cocktails, fireworks, and lasers. And prosecutors in those Dimm cities let the majority of those perps get away with no prosecution!

The OP is a goddamned joke and fool.
The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Because your comment had nothing to do with mine.

I trust you people are going to keep this little civil war of yours somewhere in flyover country and as far away from the coast as you can?

Thank you!

Uhm liberals murder conservatives every day

He wrings his hands over 140 cops being injured on 1/6, yet fails to mention the 4,000 cops injured nationwide during the previous summer of love by rocks, bottles, Molotov cocktails, fireworks, and lasers. And prosecutors in those Dimm cities let the majority of those perps get away with no prosecution!

The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Do you even read your own posts?

The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Do you read yours?

What does your comment have to do with the grifter Trump fleecing his herd?

You bring up fuel prices, unemployment and inflation, like Biden Must be doing it on purpose.

The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Do you read yours?

You bring up fuel prices, unemployment and inflation, like Biden Must be doing it on purpose.
Uhm in your post you brought up how upset you were they carried signs Biden sucks and I EXPLAINED WHY!

The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Do you read yours?

Someone is doing it on purpose.

The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Do you read yours?

Someone is doing it on purpose.
From your link...

The massive inflation is a direct result of the multinational agenda of the Biden administration; it’s a feature not a flaw, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with COVID. Also keep in mind the first group to admit what is to come are banks, specifically Bank of America, because the monetary policy is the cause.

There’s no way around this. Despite the pundit and financial class selling a counter-narrative, home prices will crash and unemployment will go up ... There’s no way for it not to happen, the big picture tells us why.

. . .

Trump’s massive, and in some instances targeted, import tariffs against China, SE Asia, Canada and the EU not only did not increase prices, the prices of the goods in the U.S. actually dropped

The Trump cult

SUCKERS.

Inflation sky high?

The fleecing continues.

SUCKERS
NOTHING.
Do you read yours?

Uhm in your post you brought up how upset you were they carried signs Biden sucks and I EXPLAINED WHY!
Trump's gullible herd can buy all the Chinese made Biden sucks flags they want.

At least the orange grifter isn't fleecing the US anymore, besides the cost of his prosecution.

January 21 2021
Former President Trump's four adult children and their two spouses are receiving Secret Service protection for an additional six months following Trump's departure from office, former administration officials confirmed to ABC News.

Additionally, ABC News has learned that Trump's former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, former National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien, and former Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin are also receiving Secret Service protection beyond Trump's term.

Damned 3 more weeks of grifting?

Forum List

Back