A Civil War if Trump is not reinstated

democrats underestimated trump in 2016 and didnt cheat ad much as they needed
And that's your opinion. And it is very stupid and embarrassing and has no basis in reality or fact.

Like i said, it would definitely do you some good if the lying assholes that fooled you with their lies would admit they were lying.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth only sporadically, and only when ordered to do so by GOPers trying to suppress minority votes. Nothing like today.
You have not been paying attention or plugging your proverbial ears, like this:
lalalala.gif
Your past, sheepish whining has as much basis in fact as your newest, delusional reiteration: zero

I've tried like a million times to comprehend the level of stupid it would take to blindly follow a clown like Dotard J Drumpf.
My current working theory is that these people have spent the last couple of decades being worked up into a paranoid rage by talk radio and then the internet, and this guy was just the right spark to make it explode.

So I guess that would create an emotional attachment that the rest of us just can't understand. I do try, I do ask a lot of questions and pay attention to the responses. I've just never seen anything like this before.
Mac, I'll make a deal with you.

I will admit that Trump is/was a political doofus way outside his element when he took up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania, if you admit that Joe Biden is a senile geezer one step away from a diaper-filled dementia shit fit.

Neither had/have the capacity to handle the job without MAJOR influence (both inside and outside). Both are/were controlled by the extreme ends of the political spectrum. Both of those extremes are way more authoritarian than libertarian.

Agreed?
I've said many times that Biden is an old man who is clearly fading. He's also a zillion-year politician and he was an eminently mediocre candidate. I will always resent the GOP for my having to vote for him and Hillary, because I knew I had to vote against Trumpism. I would much rather voted third party.

I have no problem admitting any of that, and I've said it many times. This is about choices, and the choice was clear to me, as shitty as it was.

Nothing stopped you from voting third party except your love for Hillary and Biden. Man up and own it.
Whatever you'd like. You're just a Trumpster.

And a very stoopid Trumpster at that.
Martian Boy lowers the IQ of this forum by minimally 50 points. ;)
The thread made it a little ways before they were able to derail it.

Fortunately Homeland Security, the FBI and others are now paying attention to these nuts.
I'll let you know when the feds come to take me away for calling your bullshit troll thread, a bullshit troll thread, lol.

I've tried like a million times to comprehend the level of stupid it would take to blindly follow a clown like Dotard J Drumpf.
My current working theory is that these people have spent the last couple of decades being worked up into a paranoid rage by talk radio and then the internet, and this guy was just the right spark to make it explode.

So I guess that would create an emotional attachment that the rest of us just can't understand. I do try, I do ask a lot of questions and pay attention to the responses. I've just never seen anything like this before.

I will admit that Trump is/was a political doofus way outside his element when he took up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania, if you admit that Joe Biden is a senile geezer one step away from a diaper-filled dementia shit fit.

Neither had/have the capacity to handle the job without MAJOR influence (both inside and outside). Both are/were controlled by the extreme ends of the political spectrum. Both of those extremes are way more authoritarian than libertarian.

Agreed?
I've said many times that Biden is an old man who is clearly fading. He's also a zillion-year politician and he was an eminently mediocre candidate. I will always resent the GOP for my having to vote for him and Hillary, because I knew I had to vote against Trumpism. I would much rather voted third party.

I have no problem admitting any of that, and I've said it many times. This is about choices, and the choice was clear to me, as shitty as it was.

Nothing stopped you from voting third party except your love for Hillary and Biden. Man up and own it.

And a very stoopid Trumpster at that.
Martian Boy lowers the IQ of this forum by minimally 50 points. ;)
The thread made it a little ways before they were able to derail it.

Fortunately Homeland Security, the FBI and others are now paying attention to these nuts.
I'll let you know when the feds come to take me away for calling your bullshit troll thread, a bullshit troll thread, lol.
Okay, sounds good!

We don’t need a CW as tens of millions will die

We need to break this broken hell hole nation into several new ones !!
Heck even give blacks their own little chunk of land

Splitting up won't work, they have to be defeated
We need to promote more liberal abortions
Have some respect for women.
Tell Kamala that.
HUH!!!
Do I really need to elaborate?

Agreed?

You have no problem claiming you only voted for Hillary and Biden because you believed you had no other choice.

Why won't you give us the same benefit of the doubt?
Of course I believe that. I've said a thousand times here that I believe you guys are telling the truth about pretty much everything, that you really believe all this stuff, that you're most likely being sincere.

And that's the problem.
Oh, fuck you.

You voted for fucking Marxists, you asshole. Don't give me that SHIT!! I could say the same about YOU!!!
Okay, got it.
Well, take your disingenuous tone and shove it up your ass. You're no better informed than anyone else. Maybe even less informed. You're not the arbiter of truth and wisdom. Your voting decisions are not blessed by the holy see.

Just cut the shit and admit that people faced with a shitty voting decision could have come down either way.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."

"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
Don't worry Mac, these cats talk tough and say what they are going to do and blah, blah, blah.

When I served I saw when the shit hits the fan most of these cowards will piss their pants, they look tough shooting bottles and beer cans when those cans and bottles shoot back no so much.

While we try to find any possible humor in this insane "rigged election" circus, we also have to remember that a very real threat of violence over the scam remains. We see various degrees of threats regularly on this board, and we're seeing more and more of them in real life. This, after that little tour that got a bit frisky on January 6th, leaving over 140 cops injured.

Included in this news item is a person who thinks that Trump won the election "by over 80 percent". This isn't funny.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."

"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
Lol, I would not worry much. I have some Trumpster friends that tell me how hard core they are but flee the room when I clean fish or dress a deer. Lol. Ya they are hard core.
Agree 100%.

There is no compromise when it comes to two things; religion and patriotism.
All they portray themselves as is righteous and patriotic. So they are full of shit

They certainly know how to talk. If they wanted Civil War, they'd have started months ago.
Yep.....when the talking suddenly stops..... make sure you got some Kevlar hanging around.

JO

The problem is they love the talking, it's what they do. Making conspiracy theories, keeping their fantasy world going.... they won't destroy that.

They certainly know how to talk. If they wanted Civil War, they'd have started months ago.
We really don't..... but ya'll refuse to stop.

Uh huh?

When you have an election that one side swears was rigged against them. And then you have investigations on top of investigations, and audits on top of audits, and law suits on top of law suits that all confirm the election results to be truthful. And the side still swears it was rigged against them eight months after the fact.... I'm afraid all that is left is violent confrontation between that side and the society that has accepted the confirmed election results. There will be bloodshed. The silly part is that the "regular guys" who portray themselves as average Americans are willing to kill for someone who is certainly not, in any way, patriotic, average, moral, or even decent. Trump is a despicable pervert.

Its going to be a shame that so many of his people are going to be killed dying for such a pathetic excuse for a man.
Lol, I would not worry much. I have some Trumpster friends that tell me how hard core they are but flee the room when I clean fish or dress a deer. Lol. Ya they are hard core.
Agree 100%.

All they portray themselves as is righteous and patriotic. So they are full of shit
Not me. I am loyal to Texas first and FUCK RELIGION!!!

Now, get your commie shit out of my face.

Im afraid that actual voting may now be a thing of the past. The GOP will soon be up to snuff on Electronic chicanery that the Dems have a head start in and it will then become a battle of IT teams instead of a real, valid referendum. I'm not sure there's anyway back.....
Pity there are no countries with well run elections whose systems you could use for an example in the US.

Oh well.

Agree 100%.

Not me. I am loyal to Texas first and FUCK RELIGION!!!

Now, get your commie shit out of my face.
Do something about it dick less. Betcha won't.

Forum List

Back