a classic message restored

Whoa bub you said he did, prove it! I want a link where he, trump refused anyone
Please I'm more than willing to look for hard to find info BUT this info is written in blood ,,go google it Trump is a fn racist
Trump was sued for housing discrimination in 1973. He settled the case in 1975. You can find the records here -

Trump Management Company

The Central Park 5 stuff has been ALL OVER the news in the last couple of months. There was even a big documentary recently in the news. If you didn't hear about any of that, nobody can help you.

You cant stop obsessing about Trump can you? You need to see a doctor before you hurt somebody.
Well can you give me a suggestion of what you'd rather me post about? I listen to some suggestions
On seeing a mental health professional.
If I need mental health help what kind of help do all you folks who can't admit this pos in our WH is a racist and a divider?? That's his election plan Divide America

…..ever wonder why we don't hear much about racial protests, looting, etc in the last few years????

…….ever wonder how he is blamed for the division when it's the Dems that keep blocking everything he does??????

kinda changes the perspective, doesn't it????
WHO T F is blocking help for 9/11 responders ?? Give you one guess,,,,,

Sure......you pick one thing that gets ya right there in the feels....

but let me ask you...…….who in the world is trying to block border security and enforcement of immigration laws so we don't have another 911???????

Before 2015 no one considered Trump racist. The hip hop world adored Trump. He partied with them, yet now he isn’t. That is because before he was a Democrat and now he is a Republican,

But in 1927 his father attended a Klan rally, so that makes Trump a racist. Al Gore’s father was a racist, is Gore a racist? Byrd was a KKK member and the Democrats claim he wasn’t.

Trump is a dumb shock radio DJ, nothing more. It’s a real dumb approach but he is a politician.
I agree with most of what you said except trump has always been a racist since not letting blacks into his buildings and wanting death penalties on innocent blacks accused of rape
You’re a liar, but it’s you
Where is the lie Please let me know Trump kept blacks out of his buildings and wanted innocent blacks to get the death penalty I IMPLORE you to prove I'm wrong
Whoa bub you said he did, prove it! I want a link where he, trump refused anyone
Please I'm more than willing to look for hard to find info BUT this info is written in blood ,,go google it Trump is a fn racist
Oh hell yeah! Google tells the truth!!!

Before 2015 no one considered Trump racist. The hip hop world adored Trump. He partied with them, yet now he isn’t. That is because before he was a Democrat and now he is a Republican,

But in 1927 his father attended a Klan rally, so that makes Trump a racist. Al Gore’s father was a racist, is Gore a racist? Byrd was a KKK member and the Democrats claim he wasn’t.

Trump is a dumb shock radio DJ, nothing more. It’s a real dumb approach but he is a politician.
I agree with most of what you said except trump has always been a racist since not letting blacks into his buildings and wanting death penalties on innocent blacks accused of rape
Where is the lie Please let me know Trump kept blacks out of his buildings and wanted innocent blacks to get the death penalty I IMPLORE you to prove I'm wrong
Dude, you made the claim, I want to know the people and link that donald trump stopped blacks from renting! Go!

Well can you give me a suggestion of what you'd rather me post about? I listen to some suggestions
If I need mental health help what kind of help do all you folks who can't admit this pos in our WH is a racist and a divider?? That's his election plan Divide America

…..ever wonder why we don't hear much about racial protests, looting, etc in the last few years????

…….ever wonder how he is blamed for the division when it's the Dems that keep blocking everything he does??????

but let me ask you...…….who in the world is trying to block border security and enforcement of immigration laws so we don't have another 911???????
The 9/11 attackers did not come through our Southern Border. They all came here legally on visas.

But I know......those brown women and children......so frightening......who has time for middle eastern terrorists who really just want to knock down our buildings?

Dude, you made the claim, I want to know the people and link that donald trump stopped blacks from renting! Go!
One more time
The first quotation from Donald Trump ever to appear in The New York Times came on ... to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. ..... He said there was no way the tribal chairmen could stop Joey Killer.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/21/19
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019 - Vox

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Jul 25, 2016 - ... Trump hasn't stopped with the racist acts after his 2016 election. Most recently, Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of ... officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to ...
Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has a history of racist speech and .... The impetus for the suit was the Trumps' alleged refusal to "rent apartments in one of his .... However, Trump ended up receiving 8% of the African-American vote (about half a million more votes than Mitt Romney received in 2012).
Donald Trump Continues To Show He's Racist | HuffPost

https://www.huffpost.com/.../donald-trump-racist-list-examples_n_5d2cfb39e4b0a583...

No one wants illegal immigration That's just repub BS that their followers eat up

That's right because guesses are all you filth have since you aren't involved in any of it, and all you know is what the media blows up your ass.
Yes and who can believe the evil media ? The media that's been part of the backbone of America for over 100 years Lets all believe that lying POS in our WH now
The media that's been part of the backbone of America for over 100 years
Pravda, (Russian: “Truth”) newspaper that was the official organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 1918 to 1991.
I sure am glad that the new media is out there. I think it is time to put the dinosaurs to bed, and stop paying the Lame Stream Media to propagandize small minded people like Edward here.
Said by a fox listener and believer in trumps BS

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

Hey race pimp, how come there are no black people in that phony image?

I know right? DC Comics did not produce that. I hope they see it and sue the crap out of the leftist hacks illegally using their intellectual property.

Matter of fact, I may make sure they see it on Twitter.

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

I know right? DC Comics did not produce that. I hope they see it and sue the crap out of the leftist hacks illegally using their intellectual property.

Give it your best shot Mary

Give it your best shot Mary

Eh, what if it leads back to the forum because your dumbass posted that plagiarized garbage here? I better not.

So is most of the language you use here, do you have a point?

Yes but I'm not a politician degrading others using racial terms
Trump never used racial terms when he told those whores off. again you are a liar.

Yes he did. In fact race and national origins were the only things he attacked them on.
You're liar.

Here are the tweets:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly.....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how........it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Trump claims they weren't born in the USA, says they have no right to tell the people of the United States, how "our government" is to be run. Trump igored that they are American citizens, fully endowed with the right of free speech, under the Costitution, and that as elected members of Congress, their Constituents asked them to go to Washington, and help run the government.

These tweets mention nothing about the policies these women espouse, just simply that immigrant women from shithole countries have no right to tell real Americans how to run their government. And you say it's not racist.

They said it best in France...

No one wants illegal immigration That's just repub BS that their followers eat up

Really???? Maybe you should tell those Congresspeople cause they keep saying illegals? What illegals? Remember when your buddies all said there was no border crisis??? Now they admit otherwise?

Yes but I'm not a politician degrading others using racial terms
Trump never used racial terms when he told those whores off. again you are a liar.

Yes he did. In fact race and national origins were the only things he attacked them on.
You're liar.

Here are the tweets:

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly.....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how........it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

Trump claims they weren't born in the USA, says they have no right to tell the people of the United States, how "our government" is to be run. Trump igored that they are American citizens, fully endowed with the right of free speech, under the Costitution, and that as elected members of Congress, their Constituents asked them to go to Washington, and help run the government.

These tweets mention nothing about the policies these women espouse, just simply that immigrant women from shithole countries have no right to tell real Americans how to run their government. And you say it's not racist.

They said it best in France...

They say it world wide Only his band of those who believe his BS stand with him Sorry I sold the Brooklyn bridge to another Republican ,I could make a lot of money here

Really???? Maybe you should tell those Congresspeople cause they keep saying illegals? What illegals? Remember when your buddies all said there was no border crisis??? Now they admit otherwise?
Biggest crisis is trumps concentration camps

The 9/11 attackers did not come through our Southern Border. They all came here legally on visas.

But I know......those brown women and children......so frightening......who has time for middle eastern terrorists who really just want to knock down our buildings?

Sure they DID, then they were restricted by the travel ban from those countries...….Mexico/South America doesn't have restrictions or bans in place.

If you were a terrorist wanting to come to this country to do harm......wouldn't you come thru the 'easy' route??? Remember it's only easy because Democrats won't do a damn thing about it and keep screaming to welcome everyone with open arms no matter who or what they are.

BTW...…….don't forget the thousands of PEOPLE that were in those buildings that got knocked down.

Forum List

Back