a classic message restored

Trump is a bigot and racist – a fact settled, accepted, and beyond dispute.

You are a bigot and a racist, a fact beyond dispute. That is easy, label away, simpleton.
Come on pap you can't see that trump has been a racist NOT just now but all his life ?? Surely you're bright enough to see that

Before 2015 no one considered Trump racist. The hip hop world adored Trump. He partied with them, yet now he isn’t. That is because before he was a Democrat and now he is a Republican,

But in 1927 his father attended a Klan rally, so that makes Trump a racist. Al Gore’s father was a racist, is Gore a racist? Byrd was a KKK member and the Democrats claim he wasn’t.

Trump is a dumb shock radio DJ, nothing more. It’s a real dumb approach but he is a politician.
I agree with most of what you said except trump has always been a racist since not letting blacks into his buildings and wanting death penalties on innocent blacks accused of rape
You’re a liar, but it’s you
Where is the lie Please let me know Trump kept blacks out of his buildings and wanted innocent blacks to get the death penalty I IMPLORE you to prove I'm wrong

You are a bigot and a racist, a fact beyond dispute. That is easy, label away, simpleton.
Come on pap you can't see that trump has been a racist NOT just now but all his life ?? Surely you're bright enough to see that

Before 2015 no one considered Trump racist. The hip hop world adored Trump. He partied with them, yet now he isn’t. That is because before he was a Democrat and now he is a Republican,

But in 1927 his father attended a Klan rally, so that makes Trump a racist. Al Gore’s father was a racist, is Gore a racist? Byrd was a KKK member and the Democrats claim he wasn’t.

Trump is a dumb shock radio DJ, nothing more. It’s a real dumb approach but he is a politician.
I agree with most of what you said except trump has always been a racist since not letting blacks into his buildings and wanting death penalties on innocent blacks accused of rape
Where is the lie Please let me know Trump kept blacks out of his buildings and wanted innocent blacks to get the death penalty I IMPLORE you to prove I'm wrong
Whoa bub you said he did, prove it! I want a link where he, trump refused anyone

The black men turned out to be innocent, Trump had nothing to do with their trial. As far as the death penalty, I am all for it. The incident was in the 70’’s and though wrong, I believe people change, look at Byrd.

Whoa bub you said he did, prove it! I want a link where he, trump refused anyone
Please I'm more than willing to look for hard to find info BUT this info is written in blood ,,go google it Trump is a fn racist

The black men turned out to be innocent, Trump had nothing to do with their trial. As far as the death penalty, I am all for it. The incident was in the 70’’s and though wrong, I believe people change, look at Byrd.
Trump changed?? Now Mexicans immigrants etc are our enemies?

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth
Lowest unemployment in 60 years lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history! Yeah your statement is pure shit.

Perhaps learn the characters of the comics
We'll sell our souls, abandon our political ideology, accept racism, sexism, and polarization for low unemployment! For, you see, we're Trumpians! We play a short game.

The ironic thing is your party is the party of overt racism.
Trump hit us in the face with his racism like a political cream pie.

And now Trumpians are complaining Democrats are exploiting racism as a political issue.

Can you see the irony in that?

Please I'm more than willing to look for hard to find info BUT this info is written in blood ,,go google it Trump is a fn racist
Dude, you made the claim, I want to know the people and link that donald trump stopped blacks from renting! Go!

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth
Lowest unemployment in 60 years lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history! Yeah your statement is pure shit.

Perhaps learn the characters of the comics
We'll sell our souls, abandon our political ideology, accept racism, sexism, and polarization for low unemployment! For, you see, we're Trumpians! We play a short game.

The ironic thing is your party is the party of overt racism.
Trump hit us in the face with his racism like a political cream pie.

And now Trumpians are complaining Democrats are exploiting racism as a political issue.

Can you see the irony in that?
How about Lindsey Graham calling trump a racist and worse in 2015 and now,,,,,,,magic,,,,Graham says Trump is not a racist How can anyone believe any crap out of republican mouths?

Dude, you made the claim, I want to know the people and link that donald trump stopped blacks from renting! Go!
JC456 for your reading pleasure
The first quotation from Donald Trump ever to appear in The New York Times came on ... to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. ..... He said there was no way the tribal chairmen could stop Joey Killer.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/21/19
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019 - Vox

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Jul 25, 2016 - ... Trump hasn't stopped with the racist acts after his 2016 election. Most recently, Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of ... officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to ...
Racial views of Donald Trump - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_views_of_Donald_Trump

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has a history of racist speech and .... The impetus for the suit was the Trumps' alleged refusal to "rent apartments in one of his .... However, Trump ended up receiving 8% of the African-American vote (about half a million more votes than Mitt Romney received in 2012).
Donald Trump Continues To Show He's Racist | HuffPost

https://www.huffpost.com/.../donald-trump-racist-list-examples_n_5d2cfb39e4b0a583...

JC456 for your reading pleasure
The first quotation from Donald Trump ever to appear in The New York Times came on ... to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. ..... He said there was no way the tribal chairmen could stop Joey Killer.
You've visited this page 2 times. Last visit: 7/21/19
Donald Trump's long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019 - Vox

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019
Jul 25, 2016 - ... Trump hasn't stopped with the racist acts after his 2016 election. Most recently, Trump tweeted that several black and brown members of ... officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to ...

Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has a history of racist speech and .... The impetus for the suit was the Trumps' alleged refusal to "rent apartments in one of his .... However, Trump ended up receiving 8% of the African-American vote (about half a million more votes than Mitt Romney received in 2012).
Donald Trump Continues To Show He's Racist | HuffPost

https://www.huffpost.com/.../donald-trump-racist-list-examples_n_5d2cfb39e4b0a583...
So now JC 456 you along with every other repub here knows Trump is a GD racist Whether you have the nads to admit it is another thing

Flip the script Slade3200 … You’re willing to take in millions of thirdworlders knowing the collateral damage will be the murder of Molly Tibbetts… Right?
Right... what’s your point

We’ll there you have it folks...Slade’s admission that he is a disgusting unAmerican piece of shit. Wetbacks first he says....FUCK Mollie Tibbetts he says.
Haha, as if we have an audience of people who really care! You’re funny.

And no I didn’t say “wetbacks first” you idiot. I just don’t think the actions of a few people should effect the whole. How do you feel about guns? People get murdered with guns every day. Are you choosing guns over the lives of all the Americans that have lost their lives because of gun violence? How about cars, how many die per year on the road. Are you picking cars over their lives? What about tourist? How many deaths per year occur by the hands of travelers. Should we cut off all travel? You see the ridiculous rabbit hole we go down when you frame these situations like a tard.

Haha..see how far gone you weirdos are...your twisted fucked up minds can’t make the simple distinctions between the constitutional rights granted to Americans, our usage of technology (autos) and a wetback invasion. FUCKING WEIRD!
It’s like you refuse to realize that we don’t owe Mexico SHIT!
I’m not talking about human or citizen rights. I know that’s your programmed response but my statement was directed at cause and effect and the simplistic way you paint a situation to be on one side or the other. It was a dishonest tactic that you used which is what I addressed. Care to respond to that?

Stop the spin bud...you’ve made your position crystal clear.

Right... what’s your point

We’ll there you have it folks...Slade’s admission that he is a disgusting unAmerican piece of shit. Wetbacks first he says....FUCK Mollie Tibbetts he says.

And no I didn’t say “wetbacks first” you idiot. I just don’t think the actions of a few people should effect the whole. How do you feel about guns? People get murdered with guns every day. Are you choosing guns over the lives of all the Americans that have lost their lives because of gun violence? How about cars, how many die per year on the road. Are you picking cars over their lives? What about tourist? How many deaths per year occur by the hands of travelers. Should we cut off all travel? You see the ridiculous rabbit hole we go down when you frame these situations like a tard.

Haha..see how far gone you weirdos are...your twisted fucked up minds can’t make the simple distinctions between the constitutional rights granted to Americans, our usage of technology (autos) and a wetback invasion. FUCKING WEIRD!
I’m not talking about human or citizen rights. I know that’s your programmed response but my statement was directed at cause and effect and the simplistic way you paint a situation to be on one side or the other. It was a dishonest tactic that you used which is what I addressed. Care to respond to that?

So your not interested in finishing the discussion? Ok... that’s pretty weak

Dude, you said you value providing an opportunity to thirdworld filth more than you value the lives of your fellow countrymen...FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. Don’t ever fucking engage me again.

Dude, you said you value providing an opportunity to thirdworld filth more than you value the lives of your fellow countrymen...FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT. Don’t ever fucking engage me again.
No I didn’t, that’s what you’re trying to spin it to be. It’s a fun little game you’re playing but it’s far from honest debate. If you want to have a real discussion about it I’m happy to reengage

On seeing a mental health professional.
If I need mental health help what kind of help do all you folks who can't admit this pos in our WH is a racist and a divider?? That's his election plan Divide America

…..ever wonder why we don't hear much about racial protests, looting, etc in the last few years????

…….ever wonder how he is blamed for the division when it's the Dems that keep blocking everything he does??????

kinda changes the perspective, doesn't it????
WHO T F is blocking help for 9/11 responders ?? Give you one guess,,,,,
That's right because guesses are all you filth have since you aren't involved in any of it, and all you know is what the media blows up your ass.
Yes and who can believe the evil media ? The media that's been part of the backbone of America for over 100 years Lets all believe that lying POS in our WH now
The media that's been part of the backbone of America for over 100 years
Pravda, (Russian: “Truth”) newspaper that was the official organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 1918 to 1991.
I sure am glad that the new media is out there. I think it is time to put the dinosaurs to bed, and stop paying the Lame Stream Media to propagandize small minded people like Edward here.

Trump is considered a racist because he makes racist statements.

If it looks like a racist pig, smells like a racist pig, grunts like a racist pig.......it is a racist pig.

If it looks like a racist pig, smells like a racist pig, grunts like a racist pig.......it is a racist pig.
What racist comments has he said...I am sure you can put up some links

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

Except to this day Trump still thinks they are guilty.

Show where he made racist statements, liar. You cant, you wont, there aren't any. But you'll play the 'stain game.

Forum List

Back