A clear Defeat for Trump

Trump has to be devastated by this embarrassing ass kicking at the hands of Vice President Biden.

Sure does make him look bad. Bigly!!!
what's clear is your TDS
Mr Trump DESTROYED Biden
Yeah, Trump destroyed Biden with a long boring speech full of LIES.

Trump has to be devastated by this embarrassing ass kicking at the hands of Vice President Biden.

Whatever kind of dope that is that you're smoking, I want some. Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Is it California weed?

What's killing anyone is the Democrats supporting false narratives created by Chinese dominated media and destroying cities.

Talk about false narratives
Panic mode is using up what is left of their RW brain cells. They just can't think for themselves.
Let's see here: The race riots our Democratic friends south of sanity continually endorses, destroying cities over half baked erroneous anti cop scenarios that have been disproven, and a multitude of other rather alienating and stupidly self destructive things the Democrats have done, that's a fact. Nobody in their right mind (pun intended) wants these incompetent inept impotent persons running their cities anymore. Accept criminals and the BLM. Or Democrats.

Last edited:
What's killing anyone is the Democrats supporting false narratives created by Chinese dominated media and destroying cities.

Panic mode is using up what is left of their RW brain cells. They just can't think for themselves.
Let's see here: The race riots our Democratic friends south of sanity continually endorses, destroying cities over half baked erroneous anti cop scenarios that have been disproven, and a multitude of other rather alienating and stupidly self destructive things the Democrats have done, that's a fact. Nobody in their right mind (pun intended) wants these incompetent inept impotent persons running their cities anymore.
Time for a reality check. Your mind is being controlled and you will do what you are told.

Biden's speech? Did he give a speech other than the embarrassing 20 minute rehearsed and scripted nomination? It's no secret that democrats held their collective breath hoping he could last 20 minutes without falling on his face. It was the shortest nomination speech since Walter Mondale.

Over a million more viewers watched Biden than Trumps fumbling speech
That's how many watched it on the fake news. Of course, Republicans don't watch fake news. Why would they want to be insulted all night?

TDS morons keep pretending that fakes news is real news. They expect us to swallow this hoax.

Biden's speech? Did he give a speech other than the embarrassing 20 minute rehearsed and scripted nomination? It's no secret that democrats held their collective breath hoping he could last 20 minutes without falling on his face. It was the shortest nomination speech since Walter Mondale.

That's how many watched it on the fake news. Of course, Republicans don't watch fake news. Why would they want to be insulted all night?

TDS morons keep pretending that fakes news is real news. They expect us to swallow this hoax.
We like investigations plenty. For starters, we want to know why the media and the Democrats conspired to cause riots and racial/civil unrest. Sorry, I believe my eyes before what popular media says. Lets see, Jessie Smollets, and I remember Nicolas Sandmann. The main stream media can go to hell nobody gives a toss about them. And frankly, I don't care who the cops shoot anymore thanks to BLM.

You think Fox wasn’t counted?
Poor Fat Donnie couldn’t even draw Fox viewers.

Joe Biden got a million more

If you win we will help bring the quality of everything we do and produce down. Act like the worst in everything. We will Boeing everything.

Let's see here: The race riots our Democratic friends south of sanity continually endorses, destroying cities over half baked erroneous anti cop scenarios that have been disproven, and a multitude of other rather alienating and stupidly self destructive things the Democrats have done, that's a fact. Nobody in their right mind (pun intended) wants these incompetent inept impotent persons running their cities anymore.
Time for a reality check. Your mind is being controlled and you will do what you are told.

Did you type this wearing your mask and gloves?

Conservatives watched it on C-SPAN.

America doesn’t need another empty vessel who will do whatever the media and the fringe of his party demands. Now more than ever, America needs four more years of a Warrior in the White House.
A pussy grabber We need Trump to grab more pussy A warrior who bought his lying fn ass out of going to war for America 4 more??? lol

While we laugh, let me tell you, your hosed, lol. As of now, you have lost, and lost big! Keep trying to put on a brave face, but excuse us while we laugh at you.

Jesus, I was a lifelong democrat from 1978, My first vote was for Carter. And up till Obama, even. The cracks formed when I realized democrats voted for someone along race lines, not because he/she was competent or fit. My brother proudly proclaimed: I VOTED for Obama! A white democrat liberal Californian that was soon to lose his job and home...that changed my mind damned quick about fucking liberal Democrats. The democrats don't fix problems, NO, they appease, they enable. You better figure that before they come to your town and tempt you with their lies.

Conservatives watched it on C-SPAN.

America showed last night that they love Biden more than Donnie Loser

Yeah, Trump destroyed Biden with a long boring speech full of LIES.
Yeah, Biden destroyed Trump with a long boring speech full of LIES.
FAIL. Trump's boring speech was TWICE as long and many fact checks from various news outlets (including BBC) show how much of a LIAR Trump is in comparison.
"Fact check reporter" is just another name for "liberal fake news reporter."
Are you going to explain Trumps “Alternative Facts” again?

Forum List

Back