A clear Defeat for Trump

Biden will never debate, I mean even if he does go and the debate seems to happen there will be no debate from Biden, just babbles
I don't think it is going to happen.

The only thing at this point will be how the Democrats go about blaming that on Trump.
However if there are no debates Trump will win because America is just not as dumb as the typical democrap

#walk away, all those democrats that left the party in disgust, their testimony is an indictment of the modern Democratic party. I was a lifelong Democrat until the mid 2000's. A little thing here, a little thing there until I was fed up with the hypocrisy. And now? They support rioters with specious information pandering for votes. That's how low the Democratic party has sunk. If any of you still believe in honor and truth, abandon the Democratic party.

Biden's speech? Did he give a speech other than the embarrassing 20 minute rehearsed and scripted nomination? It's no secret that democrats held their collective breath hoping he could last 20 minutes without falling on his face. It was the shortest nomination speech since Walter Mondale.

Over a million more viewers watched Biden than Trumps fumbling speech
That's how many watched it on the fake news. Of course, Republicans don't watch fake news. Why would they want to be insulted all night?

TDS morons keep pretending that fakes news is real news. They expect us to swallow this hoax.

You think Fox wasn’t counted?
Poor Fat Donnie couldn’t even draw Fox viewers.

Joe Biden got a million more
Conservatives watched it on C-SPAN.

America showed last night that they love Biden more than Donnie Loser
Um when did this happen? Sure, let's endorse a party that drives racial/civil unrest and wont lift a finger to stop that for completely arbitrary fraudulent reasons. And Trump and the Republicans oppose that so, they are bad. Yeah, OK. Explain this to me, again, who's the bad guy here?
when?

Last night. A million more viewers watched Joe Biden than Loser. Donnie

Where is the silent majority? Shhh being silent. Until November, y'all will hear us then. And the Democrats and their loudmouth vocal minority will be silenced.

Being silent?

So silent they don’t even watch TV?

Biden's speech? Did he give a speech other than the embarrassing 20 minute rehearsed and scripted nomination? It's no secret that democrats held their collective breath hoping he could last 20 minutes without falling on his face. It was the shortest nomination speech since Walter Mondale.

The dirty little secret is that the Biden viewers were like NASCAR fans. They watched it for the accidents.

The dirty little secret is that the Biden viewers were like NASCAR fans. They watched it for the accidents.
There were none.

Maybe people thought it kinda pathetic that Trump could only get his family members to say nice things about him

However if there are no debates Trump will win because America is just not as dumb as the typical democrap
There is no way Beijing Biden can win legally.

This will be a Landslide election.
It's funny because just two weeks ago the dems were babbling that Trump would not leave if he lost, and now that has become that Biden should never cecede

LOL

There were none.

Maybe people thought it kinda pathetic that Trump could only get his family members to say nice things about him
Its equally as sad you point that out. George floyd died of a weak heart and a fentanyl overdose. Not a cop's "knee". The next black so called innocent victim, Jacob Blake was trying to escape the police with a warrant out for his black ass for sexual harming a relative...failed to comply was tasered, got up and , really, do I need go on here? When you look at all the facts, there is nothing about most of these guys the BLM touts as poor innocent victims of white bad cops is true, none of it.

Last edited:

There were none.

Its equally as sad you point that out. George floyd died of a weak heart and a fentanyl overdose. Not a cop's "knee". The next black so called innocent victim, Jacob Blake was trying to escape the police with a warrant out for his black ass for sexual harming a relative...failed to comply was tasered, got up and , really, do I need go on here?
Still he should not have been shot in the back.

I would have looked him in the eye and popped one of his out, technically in I suppose

That's how many watched it on the fake news. Of course, Republicans don't watch fake news. Why would they want to be insulted all night?

TDS morons keep pretending that fakes news is real news. They expect us to swallow this hoax.

I'm sure many people were like me and ditched Fox when they keep cutting into coverage on day one, despite having carried the DNC convention uninterrupted the previous week.

There were none.

Its equally as sad you point that out. George floyd died of a weak heart and a fentanyl overdose. Not a cop's "knee". The next black so called innocent victim, Jacob Blake was trying to escape the police with a warrant out for his black ass for sexual harming a relative...failed to comply was tasered, got up and , really, do I need go on here?
So what part of I can’t breathe wasn’t understood?
What part of an unarmed man with his back to you is a threat?

I'm sure many people were like me and ditched Fox when they keep cutting into coverage on day one, despite having carried the DNC convention uninterrupted the previous week.
Fox barely covered the DNC convention.....They showed Hannity instead

#walk away, all those democrats that left the party in disgust, their testimony is an indictment of the modern Democratic party. I was a lifelong Democrat until the mid 2000's. A little thing here, a little thing there until I was fed up with the hypocrisy. And now? They support rioters with specious information pandering for votes. That's how low the Democratic party has sunk. If any of you still believe in honor and truth, abandon the Democratic party.

Me2...
EXACTLY the same path as you politically.

Trump has to be devastated by this embarrassing ass kicking at the hands of Vice President Biden.

Sure does make him look bad. Bigly!!!

You must be living in LaLa land.

Trump will win, in fact....he has already won this election!

Bless President Trump and Bless all Patriots everywhere!:clap:

Its equally as sad you point that out. George floyd died of a weak heart and a fentanyl overdose. Not a cop's "knee". The next black so called innocent victim, Jacob Blake was trying to escape the police with a warrant out for his black ass for sexual harming a relative...failed to comply was tasered, got up and , really, do I need go on here? When you look at all the facts, there is nothing about most of these guys the BLM touts as poor innocent victims of white bad cops is true, none of it.
Its equally as sad that you point that out George Floyd died of a cops knee and ignore the contribution that his weak heart and almost 4 times the lethal dose of fentanyl in his system played in his death.

Your comment is the height of hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back