A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Is it just me or do they seem hell-bent on making this election a race thing?
I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?

I thought they’re always complaining about “DIVISIVENESS”, policies, rhetoric and narratives that create division?
The “HATE WHITEY” mantra seems to have reached a fever pitch...and once again Dems have somehow controlled and steered the narrative, they have all but demanded that white people be publicly denigrated every chance they get while Republicans sit on their hands scared shitless, afraid to ‘rock the boat’ and come to the rescue of wicked whitey.
With 70% of the nation still white can Dems really make this old school divide and conquer tactic work?
Son, it ain't the Democrats doing that.

Of course they are wanting it to be Minorities vs Whites because they are the purest form of racists and this is also what the TOXIC Identity Politics is ALL about, the Leftists aka Communists are literally lower than slug shit.

A Dem Induced Dynamic: Are they really trying to turn this into Minorities vs. Whites this election?

They've been doing that for years.

They’ve always pretended to want to lift darkies up...but they’ve never publicly condemned whitey like they are today.

If they actually wanted to lift up Blacks then they would not have for more than 50 years have done EVERYTHING they can to KEEP Blacks down in Ghettos with bad housing and bad schools and either bad jobs or no jobs, wanting to lift Blacks up is NOT doing things to KEEP Blacks poor and on Welfare, wanting to lift Blacks up is NOT keeping them on The Plantation and ONLY USING them as a Voting Bloc and at ALL other times shitting on them.

It is the deep staters. It is the Progs. No relief for anything. As of now there is a healthy amount of people who do not want to live near African Americans in deep blue areas. Because of what we have seen in the last several months. Ph uk a bunch of that shit!

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.

It's just you and your white privilege...well and trump's turning the gop into a tacit alt-white party.

And the Democrats are now EXCLUSIVELY an Anti-White party being run by Self-Hating White TRASH and Black Supremacists.

They've been doing that for years.

They’ve always pretended to want to lift darkies up...but they’ve never publicly condemned whitey like they are today.

If they actually wanted to lift up Blacks then they would not have for more than 50 years have done EVERYTHING they can to KEEP Blacks down in Ghettos with bad housing and bad schools and either bad jobs or no jobs, wanting to lift Blacks up is NOT doing things to KEEP Blacks poor and on Welfare, wanting to lift Blacks up is NOT keeping them on The Plantation and ONLY USING them as a Voting Bloc and at ALL other times shitting on them.

Well, how have African-American people fared in red states like Mississippi or Alabama? They all living in the rich suburbs...ya know freedom fries.

Nope!

It's just what Trump wants to make you think.....So you'll vote for him....

He can no longer run on the economy..... So this fear mongering, is his last hope.

And the Democrats are now EXCLUSIVELY an Anti-White party being run by Self-Hating White TRASH and Black Supremacists.

What part of Idaho do you live in?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope!

It's just what Trump wants to make you think.....So you'll vote for him....

He can no longer run on the economy..... So this fear mongering, is his last hope.
tenorl.gif

Trump wants us to believe that? So I guess the hordes of fascist little pigs running around destroying shit are Trump's minions and not really bed wetting leftist losers?

Last edited:

What part of Idaho o you live in?

No.

Trump is the GREAT UNITER!! hAIL tRUMP

who is it? IT IS A RACE THING----which is why we have a NEW RACE ----"PERSONS OF COLOR"----
any disgruntled person can now REDEFINE himself as A PERSON OF COLOR according to the presently pixilated donkey. Thus the donkey has founded a CULT seeking converts amongst the disenfranchised. It is an old, tried and true technique for CULT BUILDING

I agree and since they are, here are some thoughts for not only the White community but non-blacks, Latinos, Asians, Native Americans...
First of all let's look at the USA population from United States Population 2020 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
Total population of USA..331,390,371.
White alone 60.1% or 199,165,613
Latino 18.5% or 61,307,219
Black 13.4% or 44,406,310
The rest 8.0% or 26,511,853
Now tell me why 252,850,853 Americans should be accused of "White Privilege""Latino privilege", "Asian privilege" and feel sorry for less than 45 million blacks?
And remember, the "White Privilege" that has sympathy for BLM, ALSO have sympathy for abortions.
NOW how can the BLM accept those "WOKE" people. People that promote "Planned Parenthood".
The tragic reality is that 79% of Planned Parenthood abortion facilities are located within walking distance of neighborhoods that have proportionately higher populations of black or Latina women.
Since Roe v. Wade legalized abortion in 1973, abortion has killed an estimated 20 million black babies — more than the entire black population of 1960.
Now the same BLM that is so concerned about Blacks being killed by cops... are willing to accept help from "WOKE" whites who promote
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.”

Forum List

Back