A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your six years of screeching about Russia rigging the 2016 election and calling Trump an illegitimate president is a coup attempt? Good to know...I'll call the FBI.
No one was trying to take over the government. There was legitimate concern over Russian influence in our elective process

The result of which MIGHT have lead to Mike fucking Pence gaining the Presidency.

Hardly a coup retard

You want to have a spat ...get a fucking room retard
Eat another bag of dicks, asshole. I’ll take directions from you when President Brandon confesses that he was the “big guy” in his son’s criminal endeavors. Other than that, your commands are as useless as your polite requests. Gfy.

Damn, but your boring, leash.

Back ON topic. There was no coup attempt. See? It’s easy if you’re simply willing to try.

Eat another bag of dicks, asshole. I’ll take directions from you when President Brandon confesses that he was the “big guy” in his son’s criminal endeavors. Other than that, your commands are as useless as your polite requests. Gfy.

Back ON topic. There was no coup attempt. See? It’s easy if you’re simply willing to try.
So you and your boyfriend have stopped fighting and you want to get back on topic?

Bully for you

Peter Navarro was just indicted for contempt of congress. And now we will see a flood of other indictments. The more of these gun nut righty idiots we can put away, the better. Watch out, Rudy, McCarthy, Meadows etc. Your day of reckoning is almost here.

Did you get your ass kicked a lot in school or something? One nasty, angry immature, whiny dude.

So you and your boyfriend have stopped fighting and you want to get back on topic?

Bully for you
Ah. The little twit made a gay slur. Your must be so proud of you. You mindless scumbag. But you’re still off topic, twatrash. Do you need another reminder about what the topic is?

Ah. The little twit made a gay slur. Your must be so proud of you. You mindless scumbag. But you’re still off topic, twatrash. Do you need another reminder about what the topic is?
I think it's that the cult had a plan for Pence to step aside and let someone else toss out the electoral votes of entire States. Like, they thought the coup all the way through and wrote the plan down for posterity, like all the best stable geniuses do.

I think it's that the cult had a plan for Pence to step aside and let someone else toss out the electoral votes of entire States. Like, they thought the coup all the way through and wrote the plan down for posterity, like all the best stable geniuses do.
Oh. So that’s what you “think.”

So, while the cult tears flow, let's take this time to remind everyone of the hearings next week.

Then let the voters decide on Trump and on those sympathizing with the big lie and the attempted coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back