A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. The little twit made a gay slur. Your must be so proud of you. You mindless scumbag. But you’re still off topic, twatrash. Do you need another reminder about what the topic is?
Your must be so proud of you? Didn't know you were bi-lingual.

Trump ran the US way better than pedo Joe is.
Just wondering about the pedo reference. Are you a delusional QAnon devotee? Cuz, you know, they spend quite a lot of time spewing the "Dems are pedophiles" nonsense.

Your must be so proud of you? Didn't know you were bi-lingual.
And you still don’t. Of course, there’s not a whole lot of anything that you do know.

Now, stfu or I’ll be forced to sic Letch on you.

And you still don’t. Of course, there’s not a whole lot of anything that you do know.

Now, stfu or I’ll be forced to sic Letch on you.
There are a few things that I do know for sure. I know that you are a gutless, clueless clown and I know that you get jittery every time you are kicked in the ass by truth. You attack with baby talk insults to avoid the truth or the realization that it is you that know nothing. Calm down! Do you have a pacifier handy? Use it and relax! It helps your argument when you pretend to be an adult.

Just wondering about the pedo reference. Are you a delusional QAnon devotee? Cuz, you know, they spend quite a lot of time spewing the "Dems are pedophiles" nonsense.
I'm not QAnon, but Joe is a pedo.
Referring to Joe Biden's showers with his daughter Ashley, google it.
Its in her diary, the one the FBI is desperate to find.

I'm not QAnon, but Joe is a pedo.
Referring to Joe Biden's showers with his daughter Ashley, google it.
Its in her diary, the one the FBI is desperate to find.

Is there no bottom to how low you Trumpers will go? Was Biden the owner of the Pizzeria? Yet you dopes go batshit crazy when someone says anything about the Peepee-gate thing. Only one of these accusations seems remotely possible. I'll go with Peepee gate, Stormy Daniels and the other hooker he paid off. I'll go with the sleaze merchant that said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her. And we all know what Dating means to Trump and it isn't a Dinner and a Movie. Not QAnon? Holding out for your own group of creeps?

Is there no bottom to how low you Trumpers will go? Was Biden the owner of the Pizzeria? Yet you dopes go batshit crazy when someone says anything about the Peepee-gate thing. Only one of these accusations seems remotely possible. I'll go with Peepee gate, Stormy Daniels and the other hooker he paid off. I'll go with the sleaze merchant that said that if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd be dating her. And we all know what Dating means to Trump and it isn't a Dinner and a Movie. Not QAnon? Holding out for your own group of creeps?
1. How low will Trumpers go? Where the fuck have you been the Trump years? That was years of nothing but venom from the democrats, the MSM, Hollywood, and the high tech oligarchs. Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

2. There was no PeePee gate, duh. That was in the Steele Dossier written by Russians, paid for by Hillary and the DNC, read up on it. Sussman got off, but Igor Danchenko won't be so protected.

3. Stormy was worth every penny. You have a problem with Trump-Stormy? That's your problem.
1654391514544.png

4. The other hooker? How about Playmate Karen McDougal? Also worth every penny...
1654391830155.png

5. Even if Trump said something "off color" about Ivanka, grasp that straw!!!
That is not anywhere near as INAPPROPRIATE as pedo Joe showering with Ashley
1654391989681.png

6. You can call us "creeps" without reasons, when you support pedo Joe and the democrat pervs with no values.

lol

Deflect much? :p

It is a fact that Joe took showers with his daughter and it made her uncomfortable.

Nothing you can say will change that.

There are HUNDREDS of pictures of Joe fondling little girls and making them uncomfortable. Hundreds!

You fuckers fail to understand, the one and only reason I'm here is to keep YOUR hands off my kids.

No one else has threatened my children. Not Trumpers, not Nazis, not even plain old Southern racists.

Only screaming lefties, have threatened my children. That is another FACT that can not be denied.

I don't place much stock in words. Not much stock in laws either. And not much stock in government institutions.

But I know human nature very well. Human nature is, the first hungry person who comes along is going to try to steal your food. So you can sit at you open window waiting for the next black hat to ride up, or you can hire a sheriff.

You've seen the westerns, you've seen what happens when the sheriff won't do his job and refuses to leave town. Sometimes the good people of the town (the ones who pay the sheriff's salary, the ones who hired him in the first place) will hire a gunslinger to take out the rogue sheriff. Other times they'll just string him up by the neck, if they can get their hands on him

There are a few things that I do know for sure.
There you go lying your cowardly kissy ass off again. Get real, dicklessthing. May I call you dickless? No? Ok. Listen up, dickless:

Everyone knows you’re lying. You don’t know a damn thing. About anything. You’re an imbecile. Chat with ya more later, you poor befuddled imbecile, madam dickless.

lol

Deflect much? :p

It is a fact that Joe took showers with his daughter and it made her uncomfortable.

Nothing you can say will change that.

There are HUNDREDS of pictures of Joe fondling little girls and making them uncomfortable. Hundreds!

You fuckers fail to understand, the one and only reason I'm here is to keep YOUR hands off my kids.

No one else has threatened my children. Not Trumpers, not Nazis, not even plain old Southern racists.

Only screaming lefties, have threatened my children. That is another FACT that can not be denied.

I don't place much stock in words. Not much stock in laws either. And not much stock in government institutions.

But I know human nature very well. Human nature is, the first hungry person who comes along is going to try to steal your food. So you can sit at you open window waiting for the next black hat to ride up, or you can hire a sheriff.

You've seen the westerns, you've seen what happens when the sheriff won't do his job and refuses to leave town. Sometimes the good people of the town (the ones who pay the sheriff's salary, the ones who hired him in the first place) will hire a gunslinger to take out the rogue sheriff. Other times they'll just string him up by the neck, if they can get their hands on him
Sick puppy!

There you go lying your cowardly kissy ass off again. Get real, dicklessthing. May I call you dickless? No? Ok. Listen up, dickless:

Everyone knows you’re lying. You don’t know a damn thing. About anything. You’re an imbecile. Chat with ya more later, you poor befuddled imbecile, madam dickless.
Cowardly? You're the asshole that snipes and then runs away. And why are you so interested in my dick? Are you one of those peter puffers? That's it, isn't it?

1. How low will Trumpers go? Where the fuck have you been the Trump years? That was years of nothing but venom from the democrats, the MSM, Hollywood, and the high tech oligarchs. Trump's presidency was a miracle in itself, the biggest upset in US election history. Hillary and the DNC actually colluded with and paid Russians for "dirt" on Trump, aka the "Steele Dossier". Obama used the power of the DOJ, FBI, CIA and other Federal agencies to illegally spy on and setup Trump for failure. Operations Crossfire Hurricane and Razor, the Mueller Investigation, Russian Collusion Hoax, the MSM's constant 95% negative coverage and "fake news", Never-Trump Republicans, the Lincoln Project, globalists of every stripe, the entrenched Deep State who all oppose Trump's policies, the planted leakers and whistle-blowers, and the RINOs who'd rather shill for K-Street than work for main street. Then add to all of that the outright hatred shown by the House democrats toward Trump, to the point of "non-crime" Impeachment Articles, twice!!

2. There was no PeePee gate, duh. That was in the Steele Dossier written by Russians, paid for by Hillary and the DNC, read up on it. Sussman got off, but Igor Danchenko won't be so protected.

3. Stormy was worth every penny. You have a problem with Trump-Stormy? That's your problem.
View attachment 654087

4. The other hooker? How about Playmate Karen McDougal? Also worth every penny...
View attachment 654088

View attachment 654089

6. You can call us "creeps" without reasons, when you support pedo Joe and the democrat pervs with no values.
Durham investigation? LOL Durham couldn't get away with a parking ticket on the moon. The man's a low IQ douchebag. And the sad part is that he's the best you've got. LOL Been at it for 2 plus years and "Zip point shit!" Reminiscent of the dreaded "Benghazi" fiasco. All hat, no saddle!

View attachment 654087

View attachment 654088

View attachment 654089

Where have I been? Watching a madman destroy my country and spread hatred among people. Watching him getting away with crimes because folks like you are too blind to see them when they are happening in their faces. But that's about to change because it has to. And you'll still be blind to the whole thing. Indoctrination is a powerful tool when the indocrinee is a weak minded fool.

Where have I been? Watching a madman destroy my country and spread hatred among people. Watching him getting away with crimes because folks like you are too blind to see them when they are happening in their faces. But that's about to change because it has to. And you'll still be blind to the whole thing. Indoctrination is a powerful tool when the indocrinee is a weak minded fool.
1. What madman? Destroy what? What hatred? I call those all LIES unless you can prove them.
2. What crimes did he get away with? More LIES.
3. Indoctrination is what democrats are all about, from kindergarten thru college, teaching leftist doctrine.

You post talking points without any proof. That's not how to debate on a forum. This should be a battle of facts and ideas, not lies.

Here is Joe Biden's record of failure. These are all FACTS that I can prove.

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit, here's a partial list:
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1654428860903.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back