A list of very good questions

It's all about "control of the Narrative." The MSM is comprised of an army of leftist hacks, and in addition to distorting the news and cherry-picking the news, they report the news in a way that favors the Left position.

Where are the news stories about the tens of millions of working Americans whose employer-paid health insurance is getting more and more expensive, while the benefits dwindle to the point where you might as well not even have insurance? The only people pointing this out are Republican politicians, and they are being largely ignored. The MSM compares each new Republican proposal with an idealistic scenario that doesn't even exist, to wit, if so many millions are not insured in so many years, many of them will surely die. No substance and no data to back it up...because the data don't support it.

All the Democrats come up with are slogans, intended to create a negative emotional reaction among the electorate, and it's working (for now). NOTHING that the Republicans can propose will be reported in a positive way. If it helps the budget, then it will be reported as massive benefit cuts; if more people are "covered," then it will be reported as cuts in services.

It takes an idiot posting on Twitter to say things that actual Americans find reliable. Pity, isn't it?

Why isn't number 2 on the list a questions?

It is. A 5 percent increase rather than 10 percent increase is still an increase. Why are liberals calling a cut? That is the question.
I've watched jeopardy enough to know what a question is. Item number 2 is not phrased as a question.

That being said, you've got to know I'm just picking. I do agree with the sentiment.

I get spam when I go to the site for 10 seconds

The first question didn't even make sense . The one about Medicaid spending and opioids.

Forum List

Back