A message to America from Black America.

As Many As 150000 Jews Served In Hitlers Military

"As many as 150000 Jews served in Hitlers military, some with the Nazi leader’s explicit consent, according to a U.S. historian who has interviewed hundreds of former soldiers."

!50,000..Highly doubtful, partial Jews? can't really say, but in Jewish law there is no such thing as a partial Jew either you are or you're not
I knew you would start making excuses. 28% of free Blacks owned slaves but 90% of that 28% owned their family members to keep whites from claiming them as slaves. Sorry but you fail.

Did You Know? Free Blacks Owned Family Members as Slaves to Protect Them | Black Like Moi

"In a study done by Carter G. Woodson, it was found that in 1830, 13.7 percent of the black population was free, which amounted to some 319,599 people. Of those people, 3,776 African Americans owned 12,907 slaves. The total number of slaves at that time was around 2,009,043, so this represented an extremely small fraction. The majority of black slave owners, around 94 percent, owned one to nine slaves each, and 42 percent owned only one slave. Many black slave owners who owned only one slave most likely owned a family member in an attempt to protect them. Woodson stated in Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830 that “The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa…Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators.”"

Last edited:
Spare me...

In fact, it was the Africans who did the raiding and selling of the Africans to the Europeans.

Over 3,000 or 28 percent of free negroes in New Orleans owned slaves.

"Affirmative Action" and "Diversity Programs" are nothing more than nice sounding monikers for racial discrimination.
Dr. Duke also shows how Slavery is used to used to justify discrimination against White people when the historical fact is that less than 1 percent of White people ever had slaves. There is actually more likelihood of an African American having direct ancestors who owned Black slaves than a White person having a direct ancestor who owned slaves.

Spare you what?

Your fake outrage

I'm not outraged. What gave you that idea? Its just a fact I know and will not let die. I see you skipped over the fact that Jews participated in killing other Jews. Did you have a point you were trying to make but failed?

I already made the point...ill repeat it for you Black kids should be build up, to be proud of who they are. Not used by the leftist scumbags, who spread anger and victim-hood which they uses for their own purposes.

Part of building them up is warning them about the racism they will experience and the hypocrisy of this country in its founding. This is especially important in navigating this racist society. Makes no sense to fill someones head up with bullshit and watch them crash and burn when they hit the obstacles put in place by racism.

Bigotry exist, it will always exist. Jews weren't allowed to practice medicine nobody would hire them, they opened their own hospitals.They didn't set back and complain about bigotry:cool:

Spare you what?

Your fake outrage

I'm not outraged. What gave you that idea? Its just a fact I know and will not let die. I see you skipped over the fact that Jews participated in killing other Jews. Did you have a point you were trying to make but failed?

I already made the point...ill repeat it for you Black kids should be build up, to be proud of who they are. Not used by the leftist scumbags, who spread anger and victim-hood which they uses for their own purposes.

Part of building them up is warning them about the racism they will experience and the hypocrisy of this country in its founding. This is especially important in navigating this racist society. Makes no sense to fill someones head up with bullshit and watch them crash and burn when they hit the obstacles put in place by racism.

Bigotry exist, it will always exist. Jews weren't allowed to practice medicine nobody would hire them, they opened their own hospitals.They didn't set back and complain about bigotry:cool:

Did anyone bomb their communities and burn them to the ground time and time again like Black Wall Street? Did entire counties practice racial cleansing and steal the land of Jews? Telling the youth that society is racist is not complaining. I dont really have much to say to whites about it because most just deny it.

"As many as 150000 Jews served in Hitlers military, some with the Nazi leader’s explicit consent, according to a U.S. historian who has interviewed hundreds of former soldiers."

!50,000..Highly doubtful, partial Jews? can't really say, but in Jewish law there is no such thing as a partial Jew either you are or you're not
I knew you would start making excuses. 28% of free Blacks owned slaves but 90% of that 26% owned their family members to keep whites from claiming them as slaves. Sorry but you fail.

Did You Know? Free Blacks Owned Family Members as Slaves to Protect Them | Black Like Moi

"In a study done by Carter G. Woodson, it was found that in 1830, 13.7 percent of the black population was free, which amounted to some 319,599 people. Of those people, 3,776 African Americans owned 12,907 slaves. The total number of slaves at that time was around 2,009,043, so this represented an extremely small fraction. The majority of black slave owners, around 94 percent, owned one to nine slaves each, and 42 percent owned only one slave. Many black slave owners who owned only one slave most likely owned a family member in an attempt to protect them. Woodson stated in Free Negro Owners of Slaves in the United States in 1830 that “The census records show that the majority of the Negro owners of slaves were such from the point of view of philanthropy. In many instances the husband purchased the wife or vice versa…Slaves of Negroes were in some cases the children of a free father who had purchased his wife. If he did not thereafter emancipate the mother, as so many such husbands failed to do, his own children were born his slaves and were thus reported to the numerators.”"
Yeah i'm sure.:doubt: do you have proof of that ? Did those black tribesmen in African sell their family members to the Europeans as well?:dunno:

Your fake outrage

Did anyone bomb their communities and burn them to the ground time and time again like Black Wall Street? Did entire counties practice racial cleansing and steal the land of Jews? Telling the youth that society is racist is not complaining. I dont really have much to say to whites about it because most just deny it.

of course, not in this country, but in Europe absolutely. Anything else I can help you with?

I knew you would start making excuses. 28% of free Blacks owned slaves but 90% of that 26% owned their family members to keep whites from claiming them as slaves. Sorry but you fail.

Yeah i'm sure.:doubt: do you have proof of that ? Did those black tribesmen in African sell their family members to the Europeans as well?:dunno:
Yes I do have proof. I posted the link so you can inform yourself. I dont mind if you dont believe it. Really I dont. Your belief wont effect what I teach my youth.

Now you wandering all over the globe again instead of staying on point. Did your european ancestors sell their family to the Arabs?

of course, not in this country, but in Europe absolutely. Anything else I can help you with?
Well see they did that in this country to Blacks and in Africa. Matter of fact the holocaust was based on the blueprints of what happened in Africa when the Germans colonized over there. Nobody really knows about it because...well they are Black. There is not much you can help me with because you are white and not knowledgeable enough.

Shark Island Concentration Camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes I do have proof. I posted the link so you can inform yourself. I dont mind if you dont believe it. Really I dont. Your belief wont effect what I teach my youth.

Now you wandering all over the globe again instead of staying on point. Did your european ancestors sell their family to the Arabs?

Most Jews aren't Europeans. I don't have a problem with what you teach your kids, if they are proud, that can only be a good thing. You should be commended for it, if that is the case:thup:

Most Jews aren't Europeans. I don't have a problem with what you teach your kids, if they are proud, that can only be a good thing. You should be commended for it, if that is the case:thup:
Yes most Jews are Ashkenazi Jews. At least the white ones.

Surprise: Ashkenazi Jews Are Genetically European

"Though the finding may seem intuitive, it contradicts the notion that European Jews mostly descend from people who left Israel and the Middle East around 2,000 years ago. Instead, a substantial proportion of the population originates from local Europeans who converted to Judaism, said study co-author Martin Richards, an archaeogeneticist at the University of Huddersfield in England."

Yeah that was just some bullshit towers. Why havent people gotten over that? Why are there people to this day still traumatized by 9/11 and they werent even there to experience it?

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
It is a mixed nation, a melting pot, moron. And the non Whites will outnumber the Whites before you know it. Get ready.

Spare me the Jew hate stuff. My lineage can be traced back 3000 years to the priest of the temple. I can post lots of studies refuting the Jew hater one, but why bother? Start a thread on it if you like. You can team up with the white supremacists ..should be fun:thup:

Spare me the Jew hate stuff. My lineage can be traced back 3000 years to the priest of the temple. I can post lots of studies refuting the Jew hater one, but why bother? Start a thread on it if you like. You can team up with the white supremacists ..should be fun:thup:
I dont hate Jews. Genetics doesnt lie but someone in your family tree did.

By the time William was in his late twenties, he was in business for himself as a master cotton gin builder and repairer. Ellison became a successful businessman and mechanic. A bill to Judge Waite dated October 6, 1817 exemplified that Ellison was truly skilled at his work. Ellison completely dissembled, rebuilt, and reassembled Waite’s cotton gin. It probably took him twelve days to complete this job (Thomas Waites Papers, see Bill from Ellison to WaitesImproved Cotton Gins, Sumter Banner) .

According to the 1850 U.S. Census- He was South Carolina’s largest black slave owner. In the entire state, only five percent of the people owned as much land as William (Ellison Family Graveyard, 2009). It was unusual, but not impossible, for former slaves to own slaves.

When war broke out in 1861, William became a very devout supporter of the Confederacy. William turned his plantation over from being a cotton cash crop to farming foodstuff for the Confederacy when his grandson joined a Confederate Artillery Unit.

From Slave to Entrepreneur: The Life and Times of William Ellison>

I didn't say you did. You just use the white supremacist lines... I agree genetics don't lie:cool:

By the time William was in his late twenties, he was in business for himself as a master cotton gin builder and repairer. Ellison became a successful businessman and mechanic. A bill to Judge Waite dated October 6, 1817 exemplified that Ellison was truly skilled at his work. Ellison completely dissembled, rebuilt, and reassembled Waite’s cotton gin. It probably took him twelve days to complete this job (Thomas Waites Papers, see Bill from Ellison to WaitesImproved Cotton Gins, Sumter Banner) .

According to the 1850 U.S. Census- He was South Carolina’s largest black slave owner. In the entire state, only five percent of the people owned as much land as William (Ellison Family Graveyard, 2009). It was unusual, but not impossible, for former slaves to own slaves.

When war broke out in 1861, William became a very devout supporter of the Confederacy. William turned his plantation over from being a cotton cash crop to farming foodstuff for the Confederacy when his grandson joined a Confederate Artillery Unit.

Sounds like Ben Carson. Still no match for the Jews that fought for Hitler and the Jewish mass murderer of other Jews under Stalin. What was your point in posting something I already knew?

I didn't say you did. You just use the white supremacist lines... I agree genetics don't lie:cool:
White supremacists dont have valid lines. Everything I said was based on genetics. Next thing I know you will be denying Black Jews.

Sounds like Ben Carson. Still no match for the Jews that fought for Hitler and the Jewish mass murder of other Jews under Stalin. What was your point in posting something I already knew?

Most people don't know it..well its been fun, but its almost 3 am in Detroit... I gotta hit the bed

Rome's downfall occurred several thousand years ago...

Not even 2 thousand years ago.

... and it was at the hands of the very people they colonized.

There were many reasons.

They so rejected the Romans...

No, they just rejected the rule of Romans, but not their culture, infrastructure or language. And most Romans melted with the population of the colonies.

Any European, including Germans, has a lot of Roman genes and Roman biological ancestors.

...that Europe was plunged into a "Dark Age" based on strict adherence to Christian Religious Dogma.

They built magnificent cathedrals during these "Dark Ages", and the religious Dogma was not of European origin. Monotheism had nothing to do with Roman colonization, dude.

Most countries in Africa, have only recently gotten their independence, as in, within the last century.

After these countries had gotten their independence, they became basket cases.

And there was no demise of those who colonized them.

If the European countries disappeared, there would be no place to run away for black refugees from black countries.

:D
If Black Moors had not reeducated europeans they would have reverted back to neanderthals. :cool-45:
Reminds me of planet of the apes. You should have never let us get smarter than you. You guys thought oh how cute these little harmless white creatures. You didn't take into consideration we would multiply the way we did or our brain size. Similar to how we underestimate Asians.
We didnt let you get smarter. You just learned how to lie and kill without regard for morals and life. Doesnt take any intelligence to lie and kill.
But it takes some intelligence to not be lied to or to not get enslaved.

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
It is a mixed nation, a melting pot, moron. And the non Whites will outnumber the Whites before you know it. Get ready.

why do you losers insist you can put things on the minds of others and then build some kind of case of bigotry against others?
what do White people have to worry about becoming the minorty for? Are you saying they need to worry? making some kind of threat? are you saying people are people and the majority naturally oppresses others, and that it will be no different when non-whites are in the majority? what do whites have to "get ready" FOR exactly?

and the poster you called a moron was simply responding to another left-wing idiot like you that was rambling on about a "Black nation". so clearly he is the one that sees himself and his people as a seperate nation within a nation, and not suscribing to that whole "melting pot" notion.
people like you are always trying to lecture others when you are the biggest hypocrites on the planet

Forum List

Back