A message to America from Black America.

because it was an attack on a nation dullard
So was chattel slavery, Jim Crow etc. An attack on my Black nation.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
It is a mixed nation, a melting pot, moron. And the non Whites will outnumber the Whites before you know it. Get ready.

The largest aggregate being WHITE! MORON!!!

Go back to pulling your pud and let the adults talk.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA
I know you are pretty dumb even for a convict but you are aware of what a nation is right? :laugh:

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

With about 13 percent of the population being black this is hardly a "black Nation" moron!
It is a mixed nation, a melting pot, moron. And the non Whites will outnumber the Whites before you know it. Get ready.

why do you losers insist you can put things on the minds of others and then build some kind of case of bigotry against others?
what do White people have to worry about becoming the minorty for? Are you saying they need to worry? making some kind of threat? are you saying people are people and the majority naturally oppresses others, and that it will be no different when non-whites are in the majority? what do whites have to "get ready" FOR exactly?

and the poster you called a moron was simply responding to another left-wing idiot like you that was rambling on about a "Black nation". so clearly he is the one that sees himself and his people as a seperate nation within a nation, and not suscribing to that whole "melting pot" notion.
people like you are always trying to lecture others when you are the biggest hypocrites on the planet
He responded by calling a person a moron. I showed him what it was like to be treated that way because you do not agree with someone.
I said nothing hypocritical, you are a similar name caller.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

why do you losers insist you can put things on the minds of others and then build some kind of case of bigotry against others?
what do White people have to worry about becoming the minorty for? Are you saying they need to worry? making some kind of threat? are you saying people are people and the majority naturally oppresses others, and that it will be no different when non-whites are in the majority? what do whites have to "get ready" FOR exactly?

and the poster you called a moron was simply responding to another left-wing idiot like you that was rambling on about a "Black nation". so clearly he is the one that sees himself and his people as a seperate nation within a nation, and not suscribing to that whole "melting pot" notion.
people like you are always trying to lecture others when you are the biggest hypocrites on the planet
He responded by calling a person a moron. I showed him what it was like to be treated that way because you do not agree with someone.

oh i see; you were only performing your duty to avenge slighted left-wingers with the rhetoric you decry....................got it.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

I said not for long, you can only reply using name calling, which shows what a weak individual you are.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

oh i see; you were only performing your duty to avenge slighted left-wingers with the rhetoric you decry....................got it.
Good.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

He is a moron for the statement he made. I stated an accurate statement and I'm called a moron which in reality makes you a moron.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

I said not for long, you can only reply using name calling, which shows what a weak individual you are.

I don't live in the future. I live in the present, you should try it.

Black Nation? HAHAHAHAHA

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

you said a bunch of nothing; talk about a weak individual!!

7 seconds in, I've heard all
I needed to hear.

Same old nonsense. Got a problem black America? Look in the fucking mirror.
7 seconds? You heard nothing because you are ignorant and hear nothing.

No moron, that's all it took because I'm much too smart for that bull shit. I've heard those lies for decades now. I was exactly correct as evidenced by the defenders here.

an educated Black man is only a threat to Progressives. And of course an educated Black man's education is worthless if he allows himself to be a petty, race-baiting Progressive brainwashed loser anyway....................like somebody here.....................ijs
So you like Ben Carson?

sure; why not? he isnt a race-baiting Black bigot like some one here
He's the poster boy for it. Republicans love finding black uncle tom's they can use.
That's racist.

na·tion
ˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun

Thank you for proving my point.

I needed to hear.

No moron, that's all it took because I'm much too smart for that bull shit. I've heard those lies for decades now. I was exactly correct as evidenced by the defenders here.
You are afraid to listen to a Black man.

Thank you for proving my point.

YAWN
you're the kind of loser that see affirmation of his bullshit in anything

I needed to hear.

you're afraid to admit you listen to him only because he's Black

I needed to hear.

I am listening to you, proof I will listen to anyone.

I needed to hear.

you arent really listening; just hearing

you arent really listening; just hearing
Actually, I am reading.

Not in recent times or ancient times. So if Jews never experienced chattel slavery for 310 years I wont ever take the suggestion to get over the trials and tribulations we as Blacks go through seriously until Jews get over the holocaust. We are still experiencing our holocaust or Maangamizi. Anyone that has a problem with that can go suck a camels ass.

Black Africans, that were shipped to America (usually by Jewish slave traders) were already slaves in Africa.

The African slave owners jut sold their black slaves to Jewish traders, and these traders sold them in the New World.

Jews were prominent in slave trade, and not only in the Trans-Atliantic-Slave-Trade. Jews sold a lot of European Christians into Muslim countries in the Middle Ages. You can find all the facts in the Wikipedia.

But what happened to the black Slaves that were not shipped to America?

They probably had an even worse life, than those who where shipped to America.

White Christians abolished slavery, because they are very moral people.
But slavery continued in Africa and in some African countries slavery is still present, though it was formally abolished.

Last edited:
Here is your Jewish mass murderer of other Jews.
Genrikh Yagoda

1936_genrich_grigorijewitsch_jagoda.jpg

How many Jews did he kill?

I guess that most of his victims were not Jews, but Christians.

Forum List

Back