A message to America from Black America.

Never mind the causes and who is responsible, how many of us would agree that America has a racial problem?

Would you admit that a lot of our racial problem comes from black hatred of whites? Lets be honest, you don't see whites burning down stores in rage.
If the answer is America has a racial problem then we should define the problem and the possible answers, but so many are so busy venting their racism, black and white, that we can't even define the real problems. Yet we have made such progress in just a few years that we should have some hope. Think of the strides we have made: blacks play pro football and baseball, drinking fountains are not marked white only, schools are no longer limited to one race only. No more back of the bus, some neighborhoods are even integrated and on and on. One of the major problems I would put down for today is education.

I would say this is true. But there is another component. The economic parity that needs to be addressed. Without that, meaningful change will take a very long time.
ROFL only morons, criminals, and dumb ass democrats think the way to economic parity is redistribution of assets and income. HOW ABOUT YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WORK FOR IT, YA LAZY ASS BASTARD.

Well part of that is the point. They did WORK FOR IT. They didn't get much in the way of remuneration..

This country was built on the backs of slaves and near slaves. And it seems you are calling for a meritocracy without knowing it. Most of today's rich folks are the lazy bastards. And their ancestors? Were ruthless bastards.
So what? That was TWO CENTURIES AGO. GET OVER IT. I don't owe you my income for what your ancestors did to your great great great great great grandparents you lazy ass piece of shit.

Never mind the causes and who is responsible, how many of us would agree that America has a racial problem?

Would you admit that a lot of our racial problem comes from black hatred of whites? Lets be honest, you don't see whites burning down stores in rage.
If the answer is America has a racial problem then we should define the problem and the possible answers, but so many are so busy venting their racism, black and white, that we can't even define the real problems. Yet we have made such progress in just a few years that we should have some hope. Think of the strides we have made: blacks play pro football and baseball, drinking fountains are not marked white only, schools are no longer limited to one race only. No more back of the bus, some neighborhoods are even integrated and on and on. One of the major problems I would put down for today is education.

I would say this is true. But there is another component. The economic parity that needs to be addressed. Without that, meaningful change will take a very long time.
ROFL only morons, criminals, and dumb ass democrats think the way to economic parity is redistribution of assets and income. HOW ABOUT YOU GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WORK FOR IT, YA LAZY ASS BASTARD.

Well part of that is the point. They did WORK FOR IT. They didn't get much in the way of remuneration..

This country was built on the backs of slaves and near slaves. And it seems you are calling for a meritocracy without knowing it. Most of today's rich folks are the lazy bastards. And their ancestors? Were ruthless bastards.

This country was not built on the backs of slaves. That's one of the biggest lies ever told. In fact, slavery retarded economic growth where it was practiced.

That off course, like most of your posts, is ridicules. What does what happened hundreds of years ago have to do with me. Only a fool
I see no evidence of that. The black family is virtually nonexistent and blacks are continuing drop out of school. I think hearts and minds are changing at all, and that's partly because of racists like you who don't want any blacks to take responsibility for their lives and just want to demonize white people.
Of course you see no evidence. You have lived your entire life hating black people, and you can't be expected to change. Thankfully you and others like you will eventually die off.

To the contrary I don't hate black people, I deeply admire people like Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson and others...what I hate is this propaganda that all of black peoples problems can be explain by white racism. Yes there was a time where there was such a things like institutional racism against blacks...but that time is long gone and to be honest the pendulum has swung on that with affirmative action.
Long gone... many black people living right now didn't have the right to vote! They couldn't use the same bathroom as you! In a couple of generations, what you said will be true.

Blacks have had the right to vote since the 14th Amendment was passed.

Not really.

Mostly due to "State's rights".

They had it de jure 150 years ago, and they had it de facto 50 years ago.

So, Swallow, was their a point in that video that you wanted to discuss?

If so, post it in a bullet point now please.

I think Sallow has a pretty good job. His problem is the bubble he lives in. In fact i think MOST OF YOU live in similar bubbles. Very few of you have lived & overcome a life of hardship but all of you seem to know more about it than those of us that have.

Not saying you but the board in general

This country was not built on the backs of slaves. That's one of the biggest lies ever told. In fact, slavery retarded economic growth where it was practiced.

Actually no it isn't.

The country's initially economy was agrarian. And it was cotton that fueled the Textile industry.

Slaves and immigrants built this nation. And they didn't get a fair share of the generated wealth.

I think Sallow has a pretty good job. His problem is the bubble he lives in. In fact i think MOST OF YOU live in similar bubbles. Very few of you have lived & overcome a life of hardship but all of you seem to know more about it than those of us that have.

Who said life's supposed to be easy?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Actually no it isn't.

The country's initially economy was agrarian. And it was cotton that fueled the Textile industry.

Slaves and immigrants built this nation. And they didn't get a fair share of the generated wealth.

How long you going use that as an excuse?

Who said it isn't?

Actually no it isn't.

How long you going use that as an excuse?
And who got the "fair" share? The north through taxes? The carpet baggers? Last I checked the slave owners were taken to the cleaners.

Who said it isn't?
My mom told me life is hard, you have to work for what you want, no one is gonna give you anything for free, don't expect anything to be easy, do your best and pick yourself up if you fall. What did your mom tell you? You're entitled to a free ride cause your ancestors were slaves?

Who said it isn't?
My mom told me life is hard, you have to work for what you want, no one is gonna give you anything for free, don't expect anything to be easy, do your best and pick yourself up if you fall. What did your mom tell you? You're entitled to a free ride cause your ancestors were slaves?

Hate to break it to you.

She was wrong.

Actually no it isn't.

That's funny since the textile industry continued to expand all through the Civil War and afterwards when slavery was abolished. Your theory appears to have a big gaping hole in it.

Slaves did not build this nation. They just made a very few Southern plantation owners rich. They didn't build any railroads or steel mills or textile mills.

An agrarian economy is a stagnate economy. It's not growing. Capital investment and technology is what makes an economy grow.

Last edited:

Who said it isn't?

Hate to break it to you.

She was wrong.
Your mom or mine? If mine regarding what? If yours regarding what? Subject verb dude.

I think you get that impression just because most of the people on this board don't sit on here and belly ache about their trials and tribulations. They just press on knowing life isn't always fair, and if you want to get ahead you just have to keep working at it.

Forum List

Back