A Pontius Pilate Moment The Middle East

View attachment 554596

I'm never wrong.

"The Quran has the only quotes from Mohammad, and the Quran not only says there can be no compulsion over religion,"

Gads, you are lying scum.

The following are direct quotes from the Quran and the Hadith:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

The Jewish people didn't make friends where ever they went .. trying to take over oasis where others were struggling to survive.. Ultimately they went back to Jericho.

The burning of the Christians of Najran pretty much soured the people on the Jews before Muhammed was born.

You mean the wall of Fortress Antonia? Where were they standing to throw rocks "down" on the Jewish worshippers?

Standing above the Western Wall, in the area that the Israeli government allowed them to have to themselves.
Something that no Muslim government would have allowed.

There are hundreds of videos showing hundreds of Jews and armed troops attacking the Temple Mount illegally.
Jews are legally not allowed to pray there because there is ZERO evidence there was ever any Jewish building there.
In all history, the only building there is the Islamic temple.

This was the first hit, but a fairly humorous one I think.

"Jews are not allowed to pray" <<<< what a disgusting bullcrap statement form the source
of all filth. IT takes a really disgusting and sick ideology to decide-------WE SAY YOU CANNOT PRAY
You can stuff that one up you know who's stinking ass

You mean the wall of Fortress Antonia? Where were they standing to throw rocks "down" on the Jewish worshippers?
wrong again, Surada-----the dogs were
standing on a structure built by arab thieves which
they consider "holy" because a jerk on a flying horse
took a dump over there and dreamed of lots of rape----of little boys. It's a well known custom of the followers of the depraved rapist sodomist of mecca

View attachment 554596

I'm never wrong.

"The Quran has the only quotes from Mohammad, and the Quran not only says there can be no compulsion over religion,"

Gads, you are lying scum.

The following are direct quotes from the Quran and the Hadith:

Quran 4:89: "They (infidels) desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."

Quran 8:12: "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers;"

Quran 2:191: "... kill the disbelievers wherever we find them

Quran 22:19-22: "… for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods."

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'"

Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."

Quran 8:7: "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: 'Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Quran 8:59: "The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them. They are your enemy and Allah's enemy."

Quran 8:60: "Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah, and others besides them not known to you."

Quran 9.29" "Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Apostle have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

Quran 47:4: "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers" and, after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives."

Hadith Sahih Muslim (41:6985): "Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: 'The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.'"

Quran 9:5: "When the sacred forbidden months for fighting are past, fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, torture them, and lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Sura 3:151: "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers for that they joined companions with Allah for which He had sent no authority: their abode will be the fire; and evil is the home of the wrong-doers!"

Sura 8:60: "Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power including steeds of war to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies of Allah and your enemies and others besides whom ye may not know but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah shall be repaid unto you and ye shall not be treated unjustly."

Tabari IX:113: "Allah permits you to shut them (women) in separate rooms and to beat them, but not severely. If they abstain, they have the right to food and clothing. Treat women well for they are like domestic animals and they possess nothing themselves. Allah has made the enjoyment of their bodies lawful in his Quran."

Tabari I:280: "Allah said, 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

Ishaq:327: "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

Wrong. Totally out of context.

The 8th surrah is a pep talk about those you are already at war with. It is not saying to attack all "unbelievers", but just uses the word "unbelievers" to refer to those who attacked you and forced you to be at war with them.

The 4th surrah is saying to don't trust those who do not believe in Allah. Leave them alone and let Allah sort them out. But if they claim to believe and join with you as allies and later betray you, then you have to kill them as traitors. But you still have to leave them in peace if they offer it.

{...
4:86 And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant.
4:87 Allah - there is no deity except Him. He will surely assemble you for [account on] the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. And who is more truthful than Allah in statement.
4:88 What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
4:89 They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
4:90 Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.
...}

Obviously the small snippet is totally out of context, and the majority of the writing is saying how to avoid violence.

And there is no point even going into Hadiths, since no one claims those are even remotely Mohammad.
They were written by Mongols, Moghuls, and Turks mostly, so are irrelevant.

If you compare Islam with the horrors of Christian Crusades, Inquisitions, witch hunts, and Conquistadors, obviously Islam is far less violent and far more civilized.

Before or after the Islamist threw rocks down on the praying Jews at the Wall?

Wrong.
First of all, no one threw rocks at Jews,
Second is that could justify a police presence, but not the hundreds of Jews worshipers who are specifically banned by treaty from entering the Temple Mount.
The claim that was the site of the 2nd Temple of Solomon has no justification at all, and under Jewish beliefs, no Jew is even to return to Jerusalem until the Messiah has come, as a sign that the atonement for the sins of arrogance and pride worked.

Last edited:
"Jews are not allowed to pray" <<<< what a disgusting bullcrap statement form the source
of all filth. IT takes a really disgusting and sick ideology to decide-------WE SAY YOU CANNOT PRAY
You can stuff that one up you know who's stinking ass

That is stupid.
I did NOT say Jews were not allowed to pray.
But obviously it is rude and illegal for those of one religion to go to the holy place of a conflicting religion, in order to pray there.
That is openly and overtly hostile, immoral, and disgusting.
There is nothing remotely holy about the Temple Mount to Jews.
Jews abandoned the area around Jerusalem entirely, and no one has any idea where the 1st or 2nd temple of Solomon may have ever been.

All those Jewish trespassers should have been shot.

wrong again, Surada-----the dogs were
standing on a structure built by arab thieves which
they consider "holy" because a jerk on a flying horse
took a dump over there and dreamed of lots of rape----of little boys. It's a well known custom of the followers of the depraved rapist sodomist of mecca

Doesn't matter what the Moslems believe.
They were there first and they have the legal and historic rights.

Real Jews would not even have gone to the Mideast, much less Jerusalem, since they are banned from doing so under the beliefs of Judaism.
According to Judaism, Jews are supposed to be in atonement for the sin of arrogance and pride, so that the Messiah will come, and they will be redeemed and can only then returned to Jerusalem.

The 8th surrah is a pep talk about those you are already at war with. It is not saying to attack all "unbelievers", but just uses the word "unbelievers" to refer to those who attacked you and forced you to be at war with them.

The 4th surrah is saying to don't trust those who do not believe in Allah. Leave them alone and let Allah sort them out. But if they claim to believe and join with you as allies and later betray you, then you have to kill them as traitors. But you still have to leave them in peace if they offer it.

{...
4:86 And when you are greeted with a greeting, greet [in return] with one better than it or [at least] return it [in a like manner]. Indeed, Allah is ever, over all things, an Accountant.
4:87 Allah - there is no deity except Him. He will surely assemble you for [account on] the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt. And who is more truthful than Allah in statement.
4:88 What is [the matter] with you [that you are] two groups concerning the hypocrites, while Allah has made them fall back [into error and disbelief] for what they earned. Do you wish to guide those whom Allah has sent astray? And he whom Allah sends astray - never will you find for him a way [of guidance].
4:89 They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
4:90 Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.
...}

Obviously the small snippet is totally out of context, and the majority of the writing is saying how to avoid violence.

And there is no point even going into Hadiths, since no one claims those are even remotely Mohammad.

If you compare Islam with the horrors of Christian Crusades, Inquisitions, witch hunts, and Conquistadors, obviously Islam is far less violent and far more civilized.

I'm never wrong.

Get lost.

I'm never wrong.

Get lost.

Oh I get it, you were not mistaken then, but deliberately lying.
The Quran is famous for being the best guide in history for nonviolence.
At least with Moslems you don't see any Crusades, Conquistadors, Inquisitions, witch burnings, etc.
Christianity has the most violent history of all the known religions except perhaps the Hashashines, "the Assassins of Persia".

That is stupid.
I did NOT say Jews were not allowed to pray.
But obviously it is rude and illegal for those of one religion to go to the holy place of a conflicting religion, in order to pray there.
That is openly and overtly hostile, immoral, and disgusting.
There is nothing remotely holy about the Temple Mount to Jews.
Jews abandoned the area around Jerusalem entirely, and no one has any idea where the 1st or 2nd temple of Solomon may have ever been.

All those Jewish trespassers should have been shot.
no muslim should be permitted to set foot in
Jerusalem OR in Ayodhya or in Medina (yathrib)---- -as to that which islam is---YOU have
no clue. Now get me a plane to MEDINA--I
have a strong desire to build a synagogue there
in the memory of the jews that the filthy rapist
pig of mecca murdered

no muslim should be permitted to set foot in
Jerusalem OR in Ayodhya or in Medina (yathrib)---- -as to that which islam is---YOU have
no clue. Now get me a plane to MEDINA--I
have a strong desire to build a synagogue there
in the memory of the jews that the filthy rapist
pig of mecca murdered

Jerusalem belongs to the Canaanites, Akkadians, Amorites, Urites, Chaldeans, Nabatians, etc., and not the hostile Hebrew invaders who were soon defeated.

If Jews did not want Islam in Medina, then they should not have allied with Mohammad and protected him from the Meccans,

{...
...}

lol rubbish, leaving out the obvious, that all infidels are automatically 'at war' with Islamo-hoodlums, defining 'self-defense' as any murder of an infidel at any time a glory to Allah. It's a bandit cult designed for murderers and thieves.

lol rubbish, leaving out the obvious, that all infidels are automatically 'at war' with Islamo-hoodlums, defining 'self-defense' as any murder of an infidel at any time a glory to Allah. It's a bandit cult designed for murderers and thieves.

Why don't you read the Koran instead of spreading lies?

Remember when we had a real President, and peace was breaking out all over the Middle East....something no previous President could accomplish.

Now, Democrats are back and so is internecine warfare.

But.....

"Analysts: Arab states are ‘washing their hands’ of Palestinians

Practical governments are seeking mutually beneficial relations with Israel.

In what proved to be a snapshot of professional views of the Arab-Israeli conflict on the eve of war, Georgetown University adjunct professor and Middle East Institute (MEI) senior fellow Khaled Elgindy concluded that the “Arab world is sort of washing their hands” of the Palestinian cause during a May 3 MEI webinar. He agreed with his fellow panelists addressing “Arab-Israeli Normalization: A Viable Avenue Towards Peace?” that America and Arab states are prioritizing practical self-interests over an increasingly failed, violent Palestinian state project.

The panelists examined the implications of Bahrain, Morocco, Sudan and the United Arab Emirates establishing normal diplomatic relations with Israel during former President Donald Trump’s final months in office. These agreements initiated by Bahrain and UAE’s Abraham Accords have become only more remarkable in the days following the panel.

The Iranian-supported Hamas terror group in Gaza renewed rocket attacks against Israel on May 10, firing thousands of rockets at Tel Aviv and other Israeli civilian population centers. Israel retaliated with airstrikes and artillery. UAE officials warned Hamas of sanctions if its campaign persists.

These Arab state recognitions of Israel “robbed the Palestinians of one of the very few points of leverage that they had vis-à-vis Israel,” noted Elgindy."

Can I get an "amen"!!!!

No .. it's stupid..the Abraham Accords completely disinfranchized the Palestinians. But, the role of Hamas was always to prevent any 2 state solution ever. That's why they were recruited in 1987. Fatah renounced violence. Israel funded and encouraged Hamas.

No .. it's stupid..the Abraham Accords completely disinfranchized the Palestinians. But, the role of Hamas was always to prevent any 2 state solution ever. That's why they were recruited in 1987. Fatah renounced violence. Israel funded and encouraged Hamas.
ROFLMAO @ Fatah renounced violence

ROFLMAO @ Fatah renounced violence
Arafart ALSO got on his knees in a church and addressed
a statue of Jesus and prayed "LORD JESUS garble garble..."
For those who do not know---LOTS OF SYMBOLISM--arafart
also married a christian woman....so did muhummad (well
sorta.....) he also picked up a jewish wife (the only good news
there is she probably poisoned him..) Arafart and his christian
wife had a BABY------and somehow she is still living----seems
she did not contract the HIV. well.....he didn't get it from her.
He got it from a can of sardines supplied to him by Israel ((that one
beats the toilet seat transmission of Syphilis or Gonorrhea))

^ Lying liar

Forum List

Back