A Psychoanalysus of Jesus

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Keep in mind, Jesus is YAhweh's son, who is Him, Yahweh in human form. But yeah the Old Testament is a piece of plagiarized myths and assorted bullshit (the Talmud is even worse), so I am not singling out the New Testament.

Anyone care to really look at the important relationships in Jesus's life, according to the narratives? Look at the facts. Joseph, the dude married to Mary, Jesus' mother, was WAY TOO OLD to perform sexually. But when Mary was at her MILF peak, Jesus was Cougar fodder. They seem to have a closer relationship than one would expect of a Yahweh who created Adam and Steve and the universe in 7 days.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, Jesus is YAhweh's son, who is Him, Yahweh in human form. But yeah the Old Testament is a piece of plagiarized myths and assorted bullshit (the Talmud is even worse), so I am not singling out the New Testament.

Anyone care to really look at the important relationships in Jesus's life, according to the narratives? Look at the facts. Joseph, the dude married to Mary, Jesus' mother, was WAY TOO OLD to perform sexually. But when Mary was at her MILF peak, Jesus was Cougar fodder. They seem to have a closer relationship than one would expect of a Yahweh who created Adam and Steve and the universe in 7 days.

Forum List

Back